What's new

China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March

There is nothing to be shameful here. But you are certainly a fool, unlike your government, which understands that whether India proclaims it to be China specific or not, it is China specific. Samajhdar ko ishara kafi, but do you fall into that category? Eh, never mind.

Just thought I should let you know how big a fool you three prove yourselves by posting your nonsensical and derogatory comments. Otherwise, it is not even worth to check your post.

It could be use against any countries, isn't it. To name a country is just provocative and sabre rattling. maybe you are saying that the targets are already hard coded into the guidance hardware?:rofl:

What is there to fear?! The recent successful ABM test clearly demonstrated missiles from rogue nations can be intercepted. Only 3 nations in the world possess capability to launch massive missile attacks that can overwhelm such ABM. And China is one of the 3. :cheers:

Are you saying that India would be categorized as a rogue nation?:disagree:

Look Sanjays, we do not have any Inda specific weapons, because you are just not that special. In fact india was never considered a important rival no matter how loud the cries for attention are, and we find it rather annoying why india is so obssessed with the past. We really did not take any pride beat you up 48 years ago, it was a plain routine decipline action.

Well, I heard a lot about india is not 40 years ago's india, you are that much stronger, you can do this, that. I can't say we don't give a damn, thats why we transfere da bomb to our friend who really really don't like you, and we are pretty confident they are more than qualified to take care of any of the abilities you think make you any different from 40 years ago.

Last but not the least, stop mentioning about viet nam, we invaded, we killed and we blowed half their sorry country upside down, like we did to you 40 years ago, it is not the other way around. Everyday some poor viet namese step on some land mines courtsy of the big brother 30 years ago, believe me, you do not want us to do that to you. We do not have indian specific land mines, but they will work just fine.

It could be use against any countries, isn't it. To name a country is just provocative and sabre rattling. maybe you are saying that the targets are already hard coded into the guidance hardware?:rofl:

The name China specific is given by media not by government and sane people understand the difference.

The name China specific is given by media not by government and sane people understand the difference.

Read post 28. it stated that the title was changed. Appearantly, the title didn't to indicate the missile was against China. So some guys from India are more sensational than Indian media, I suppose.

I am gonna be short and crisp
Firstly, China has been passing key offensive technologies to a country that patently directs all such weaponry towards India for decades, so cut the crap of China not considering India as a threat. China broke her obligations under NPT to arm Pakistan against India (and Pakistan openly states that her weapons are only aimed towards India). Thus China has been quietly following anti India policies quite clearly. China had the gall to object to the Indian PM visiting an Indian state. That makes us Indians very mad. China has blocked development fund at the ADB for Indian states, she issues separate visas to Indians from Kashmir a big departure from protocol, she even makes noises about Sikkim a long resolved issue thus justifiably making India suspicious of her. Compare that to India's complete non interference in Taiwan and relative silence on Tibet and you realise, India is much more amenable as a neighbour. Look up these issues , these are not old like 1962 but very recent events.

Secondly when they say China specific, I think it means a China specific deterrent. A deterrent itself is by definition a defensive term so where does the question of attacking China arise. It means if China does not attack us, Agni III will never be fired.

Personally I think there is no greater sin than shedding blood of another human. I for one pray for simultaneous universal disarmament and peace. Not that it makes me a less patriotic Indian.
To my Chinese friends, once in a while, look at the Indian viewpoint and I suggest that you do not prat upon the fact that Indian media whips up some anti china rhetoric as I can point out enough articles in Chinese state run or pseudo state run media that is patently anti India. I wont but you can google it or use baidu :cheers:

Also, I have been following this blog just as a way of keeping up with these affairs. Its bad enough that our countries arent friendly, how difficult would it be for us to be nice to eachother.

Are you saying that India would be categorized as a rogue nation?:disagree:

He is saying nothing. ABM's can never guarantee anything as there are counter measures always. For that matter, India has conducted successful tests of an ABM shield. Lookup Prithvi PAD and AAD. Besides its one thing to test an ABM and a different thing to deploy one. Thirdly why are we discussing something that wont happen. You need to realise that Indian media is talking about deterrent capability. India wants to deter aggression. She will not be the aggressor. So if you say China will not make the first move, these things will not come to pass. But if she does, then there will be consequences. That's the message.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom