What's new

China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March

I'm not sure about the heart of Indians. But from this forum, people of India shows very good skills in spining facts. If I want a laywer, I would definitely look for an Indian one.

They are a bunch of dilusional psychopath. I am not sure if I want my lawyer to be like that.

wow agni III ..another going to be failed test ...geeezzz when will you guys ever lear that your not good in missels ... but very good in computer make some thing like a cyber virus that gose stright into the enemy computer and makes them self dethonate all thir missels or jsut hold them for ransome until they forfit.... ITS a positive comment

I am not worried about the missiles. Even if they become operational in a million years, I am sure we will have the capacity to shoot them down. But this kind of comment is worrying. It shows India's warmongering attitude and lack of respect for peace.

To further add: this kind of talk sets a very bad tone for the relationships, maknig cooperation way more difficult than it ought to be.

Last edited:
As reported by TOI earlier, the ongoing Phase-I BMD system is geared towards tackling enemy missiles with a 2,000-km range, Phase-II is being designed to intercept incoming missiles in the 5,000-km class range. But it will take some years for the BMD system to become fully operational.

Similarly, Agni-III will be ready only by 2012-2013. The first test of the rail-mobile missile, which is 16.7-metre tall and has a lift-off weight of 50 tonnes, in July 2006 had flopped miserably. But the subsequent two tests, in April 2007 and May 2008, were deemed successful.

Agni-III is crucial since it will provide India with the capability to strike deep into China, bringing cities like Shanghai and Beijing within its potent reach.

India's most ambitious strategic missile Agni-V, with a 5,000-km range, in turn, will be ready for its first test only by early-2011 or so.

Both Agni-III and Agni-V are primarily designed to bolster India's "active credible deterrence posture'' against China, especially since it has a clear-cut "no-first use'' nuclear doctrine.

China's expanding nuclear and missile arsenal, of course, has even the US worried. The Chinese DF-31A ICBM, with a strike range of 11,270 km, for instance, can target any location in the continental US.

The chinese and our pakistani brothers say Indians are the ones crying all the time, But this is what happens to everyone when it comes to defence. In lay mans term India wants a minimum deterence against China which nobody can stop :tup:

As reported by TOI earlier, the ongoing Phase-I BMD system is geared towards tackling enemy missiles with a 2,000-km range, Phase-II is being designed to intercept incoming missiles in the 5,000-km class range. But it will take some years for the BMD system to become fully operational.

Similarly, Agni-III will be ready only by 2012-2013. The first test of the rail-mobile missile, which is 16.7-metre tall and has a lift-off weight of 50 tonnes, in July 2006 had flopped miserably. But the subsequent two tests, in April 2007 and May 2008, were deemed successful.

Agni-III is crucial since it will provide India with the capability to strike deep into China, bringing cities like Shanghai and Beijing within its potent reach.

India's most ambitious strategic missile Agni-V, with a 5,000-km range, in turn, will be ready for its first test only by early-2011 or so.

Both Agni-III and Agni-V are primarily designed to bolster India's "active credible deterrence posture'' against China, especially since it has a clear-cut "no-first use'' nuclear doctrine.

China's expanding nuclear and missile arsenal, of course, has even the US worried. The Chinese DF-31A ICBM, with a strike range of 11,270 km, for instance, can target any location in the continental US.

The chinese and our pakistani brothers say Indians are the ones crying all the time, But this is what happens to everyone when it comes to defence. In lay mans term India wants a minimum deterence against China which nobody can stop :tup:

How come you are assuming df-31a is targeting the US. Is Minuteman III or Trident D5 targeting China or Russia? Are you sure that Minuteman III is not also India specific? US has a lot of missiles and I'm certain some of them are pointing at India. So you an say that Minutemen III is also India specific.:usflag:

No surprise, every single day, there are some ignorant Indian newbie

Live example of their natural born inferior complex,

China specific ? better get your failed Agni-2 missile right before doing

your inferior Indian ego boosting, no need even to mention Chinese

missiles since we are miles ahead of you, just our long range rockets

SY-400 will do the job for blowing up your PM office.

Conclusion= Overdose of your indigenous soft drink.
India to launch cow urine as soft drink - Times Online :smitten::pakistan::china:

First of all that guy posted a news article from TIMES NEWS NETWORK ..the usual ranting of yours only shows how ignorant you are..and don't have anything to counter the news so go after the messenger as usual ..counter the news if you can..otherwise shut up..

Conclusion=you are suffering from the side effects melamine-tainted milk products which affects your brain activity :wave:

Last edited:
How come you are assuming df-31a is targeting the US. Is Minuteman III or Trident D5 targeting China or Russia? Are you sure that Minuteman III is not also India specific? US has a lot of missiles and I'm certain some of them are pointing at India. So you an say that Minutemen III is also India specific.:usflag:

Everyone is well versed with the world politics today my friend, India has nothing political against the US, Including missiles.Minuteman III is specifically designed for russia and china and thats a known fact

Hello guys ignore chinese members. They not voice of china. Chinese people are alot soft heart and caring. Only ccp and few bunch of guys like two above are the one trouble maker. Please ignore them. They come to spoil thread whenever there is any good news related to india. Please ignore them and carry on with the good news. Thank you.

Would you not like to advise Chinese to ignore those Indians who do the same job? If you are attempting to reduce hatred among Chinese and Indian in the forum, you have to step both sides from doing the same. Otherwise you will only help the Chinese to think that even you are biased towards them.

My bullets are "Indian specific" then... Of course I don't have them yet, but they are expected to be bought in 2012, and I will aim them at Indians in Delhi and Mumbai as a deterrent of bad smell.

Indians are not Chinese that you can kill them without raising a eyebrow in millions like you do in the name of cultural revolution, great leap forward etc.:bunny:

I am not worried about the missiles. Even if they become operational in a million years, I am sure we will have the capacity to shoot them down. But this kind of comment is worrying. It shows India's warmongering attitude and lack of respect for peace.

To further add: this kind of talk sets a very bad tone for the relationships, maknig cooperation way more difficult than it ought to be.

exactly mate and wat about china talks and doing

afterall claps are made by both hands

chill chinese brothers ........our govt. is not saying its a china specific,we will target china with this missile...its media in a democratic nation,unlike your communist party papers....

ok so a request to all the chinese,

This is what media has said. And GOI has warned the media many times for the pattern they use to report. Though such warnings are of no importance as its not media who is scared of govt, its govt who is scared of media. In India, we are afraid of two things, God and of course the media. So please don't fall prey to such statements and raise the voice, its of no use.

thanks.

And India talks about nuking soft heart and caring people? Ha... This is where I draw the line between talk and threat.

Show me one case where India said it's going to Nuke China.

Come on guys, it's India's Republic Day, they too deserve to have a song and dance, most of these statements are for home consumption.

Tomorrow is an other day and basically there is no comparison.( No Flaming Intended).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom