What's new

China should stop talking and start acting against India

the whole point was to turn indian public against china and chief diplomat terror feudal xi fell into trap
Lol, Indian army had already arrogantly and recklessly crossed into Chinese territory in Doklam near Bhutan to occupy Chinese territory sometime and to stop Chinese construction of roads there in 2017, China did nothing and appeased the Indians. The Indian fools think they could do the same again in Galwan in 2020 to invade Chinese territory and China wouldn't do anything and just accept Indian aggression. The Indians really think their country is a superpower just next to US and could dictate to China whatever India's greedy designs on Chinese lands. These fools sure needed a hard lesson like Galwan 2020 from China so they will behave properly towards China otherwise they will be emboldened to do outrageous acts against China.

Last edited:
Lol, Indian army had already arrogantly and recklessly crossed into Chinese territory near Bhutan to occupy Chinese territory sometime and to stop Chinese construction of roads there few years before 2020, and China did nothing and appeased the Indians. The Indian fools think they could do the same again in Galwan in 2020 to invade Chinese territory and China wouldn't do anything and just accept Indian aggression. The Indians really think their country is a superpower just next to US and could dictate to China whatever India's greedy designs on Chinese lands. These fools sure needed a hard lesson like Galwan 2020 from China so they will behave properly towards China otherwise they will be emboldened to do outrageous acts against China.
what did china gain other than 1.4 billion more enemies

was it worth it?

what did china gain other than 1.4 billion more enemies

was it worth it?
Indians wanted and asked for it to be China's enemy, China won't give up its lawful rights indefinitely. China can only control its actions, can't control others' actions.

What would US or Pakistan do in similar situation if India invades their territories ?

Indians wanted and asked for it to be China's enemy, China won't give up its lawful rights indefinitely. China can only control its actions, can't control others' actions.
its called a pyrrhic victory

Do nothing, China and India have bigger problems to deal with, for example, they have billions of mouth to feed.

I was about to post a rebuttal on your first post.. 👇

But the above post of yours has won my vote.. If only both the countries stopped poking each other and concentrate on those other internal issues. We do not have to be friends. Just stop poking each other for the time being.

Better not to piss chinese off by some nonsense map.

I was about to post a rebuttal on your first post.. 👇

But the above post of yours has won my vote.. If only both the countries stopped poking each other and concentrate on those other internal issues. We do not have to be friends. Just stop poking each other for the time being.
Agreed.
The Americans are trying to draw India to their side against China.
It will be a good opportunity for India to get investment and technology.
These westerners are seldom this generous.

the best thing china could have done was to remain neutral with india

but terror feudal xi had to fall into india/CIA trap at ladakh and made india an enemy

now china surrounded by enemies and nuclear weapons
Tibet belongs to china, crying about it does not change anything.
nope, that's only the Chinese saying it. It will become a stone on china next soon. First try to contain your coal mine radiation. Beijing is going to be radio active zone with mutants soon.

nope, that's only the Chinese saying it. It will become a stone on china next soon. First try to contain your coal mine radiation. Beijing is going to be radio active zone with mutants soon.
Try to live without lies from internet, you can do better.

Thank you

But seriously what are they going to do
Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom