What's new

China’s J-10B fighter to Pak worries India

Status
Not open for further replies.
In life worrying never stops its part of life and for some its a known habit sad but true .. i don't see why it should worry india with its already large fleet getting only bigger . Every nation as right to upgrade its armed forces to be ready for GOD forgive when that day arises that it needs to defend its self and we are doing just that so help us GOD.

man india's the fourth largest economy of the world by ppp.don't worry 'bout our bankruptcy,worry 'bout yours....

Take Asians as a curse, It has bankrupt US well almost;)
Right government, right reforms and investment in rich mineral areas of Pakistan can recover Pakistan. You should read how current government killed gawadar projects on behalf of masters in U.A.E and West.

Take Asians as a curse, It has bankrupt US well almost;)
Right government, right reforms and investment in rich mineral areas of Pakistan can recover Pakistan. You should read how current government killed gawadar projects on behalf of masters in U.A.E and West.

Gwadar is dead !! Thats news to me.

Judging by reaction of Pakistanis in other forums, I was looking forward for its opening at anytime. Also there was rumors of Chinese fleet docking in Gwadar.

Gwadar is dead !! Thats news to me.
Judging by reaction of Pakistanis in other forums, I was looking forward for its opening at anytime. Also there was rumors of Chinese fleet docking in Gwadar.

Gawadar is Alive, the current government has almost stopped many of the work. After spending billions of dollars on it Gawadar was suppose to cash back but failed miserably all due to government incompetence. Benazir fked us up 1988 and after, when Pakistan was offered under sea cables for internet and communication when 90's started she did not give it importance and india took all advantage of that era. (Pakistan entered on small scale into this area in late 1996 (93/92 2/3 companies were operating and were extremely expensive and weren't all over Pakistan)) Similarly Gawadar projects could have been started in 90's today we would have been with a stable economy.

YOU R RIGHT BRO.... PAK INDUCTING J-10B TO COUNTER LCA :rofl:
With kind of expirience India gaining through---

Upgrading Miraage 2000
Updrading Mig 29
Manufacturing Su 30Mki
INVESTING 5 billion$ R&D for FGFA
R&D of NGFA{AMCA}
TOT of MRCA aircrafts
Upgrading of MIG 27

Not to forget we have friends like Israel,Russia and partners like France,EADS who will always be ready to help us whenever we need them...

So It won't come too me as a surprise if ...soon you will need J 10B to counter our Tejas...and ya IAF don't have any problem in paying around 35-40 million$ per aircraft if it has goodies like AESA....so my suggestion to you is that don't underestimate LCA tejas....

If India Buys FGFA, MMRCA, P-8I, and western Goodies then it is for defending their Mother nation. And if Pakistan Buy F-16, Barzillian Missiles, J-10 or any French Goodies, it worries india so much so, they start having heart attack. What a great Nation they are.

If India Buys FGFA, MMRCA, P-8I, and western Goodies then it is for defending their Mother nation. And if Pakistan Buy F-16, Barzillian Missiles, J-10 or any French Goodies, it worries india so much so, they start having heart attack. What a great Nation they are.
Yup actualy we have a policy that prevention is better then cure....so if PAF won't have weapons to counter IAF then pakistan will never indulge itself in war against India...
Their is a old saying

''Every battle is won or loss before it is ever fought''

Typical BS frm india.

2cmx376.jpg

With kind of expirience India gaining through---

Upgrading Miraage 2000
Updrading Mig 29
Manufacturing Su 30Mki
INVESTING 5 billion$ R&D for FGFA
R&D of NGFA{AMCA}
TOT of MRCA aircrafts
Upgrading of MIG 27

Not to forget we have friends like Israel,Russia and partners like France,EADS who will always be ready to help us whenever we need them...

So It won't come too me as a surprise if ...soon you will need J 10B to counter our Tejas...and ya IAF don't have any problem in paying around 35-40 million$ per aircraft if it has goodies like AESA....so my suggestion to you is that don't underestimate LCA tejas....

Military strategy works on a simple principle, if you can't have it on the battlefield within the next 3 minutes, it's worthless.
The Me-262 was supposed to be game changer, it was supposed to win the war for the Third Reich, but it was raped by USAF P-51s. What looks good on paper may not necessarily be good in the field.
Unless LCA is inducted with Squadrons as we speak, it's not very wise to speak of it as a game changer.

Military strategy works on a simple principle, if you can't have it on the battlefield within the next 3 minutes, it's worthless.
The Me-262 was supposed to be game changer, it was supposed to win the war for the Third Reich, but it was raped by USAF P-51s. What looks good on paper may not necessarily be good in the field.
Unless LCA is inducted with Squadrons as we speak, it's not very wise to speak of it as a game changer.
Sir if i go with your wording then even PAF don't have J 10B yet ....and if you say that PLAAF is Inducting J10A in huge number then you also have to understand that China don't have any other option..as compare to IAF or even PAF.....coming back to LCA sir we know that LCA is not a game changer otherwise we wouldn't have gone for SU 30MKI or MMRCA but we also know that it can certainly play a big role in Indo-Pak war{althrough i doubt that they will go for any war now}.....but Yes.i agree that we can't predict any thing about LCA untill unless it is inducted in large numbers.....

these J-10B we should not dismiss this as a POS chinese fighter jet of low quality like we've seen with other fighters, this J-10B we should actually worry about if it goes to Pakistan because China is giving its top of the line military jets to Pakistan, what we know about the J-10 is it is low cost and very capable considering modern standards

we can counter J-10B with MMRCA (Euro fighter the best but Rafale works too) and LCAMK2 which will be more than 3x capable compared to LCAMK1

sadly speaking the PAF will get they're first FC-20's starting in 2014-2015 i do not know if these FC-20 are J-10B but nonetheless we should equally worry the MMRCA would only start being produced by HAL in 2015-2016 and LCAMK2 will have its first flight in 2014 entering production in 2017 one thing that is a good outcome of this is MiG-21 would be phased out in 2012/2013 MiG-27 would be in storage and retired before 2017 the MiG-21 bisons would start to be phased out when LCAMK2 starts production and by that time in 2017 we would have most of our upgraded Mirages back in service same with all of our MiG-29 UPG also in 2017 our FGFA should enter production while our AMCA would have its first flight in that year i can say 2017 will be big year for the IAF

good news is we will get back to sanctioned strength in 2020 and will have 45-50 fighter squadrons in the future right now we need to produce more Akash SAM's and get better radars because the PAF is adding more teeth everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom