What's new

China’s J-10B fighter to Pak worries India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant news long live china & pakistani friendship.:pakistan::china:

Sir if i go with your wording then even PAF don't have J 10B yet ....and if you say that PLAAF is Inducting J10A in huge number then you also have to understand that China don't have any other option..as compare to IAF or even PAF.....coming back to LCA sir we know that LCA is not a game changer otherwise we wouldn't have gone for SU 30MKI or MMRCA but we also know that it can certainly play a big role in Indo-Pak war{althrough i doubt that they will go for any war now}.....but Yes.i agree that we can't predict any thing about LCA untill unless it is inducted in large numbers.....

I never said that the J-10B will be a game changer, instead it was actually an Indian analyst who said so.

I never said that the J-10B will be a game changer, instead it was actually an Indian analyst who said so.

Well he's not wrong. J-10 will give you a strong "upper" category of jet while light category would be filled by JF-17. You guys love single engines don't you? :)

when it meets PAF stringent rubric and requirements, I look forward to seeing them in PAF livery....

as for the 'concerns' or 'worries' --- well, it doesnt concern us. So who cares.

Well he's not wrong. J-10 will give you a strong "upper" category of jet while light category would be filled by JF-17. You guys love single engines don't you? :)

We tried double engines "J-6" they guzzle up too much fuel and their additional range is of little use to us since the PAF is largely a defensive force. Our planes are to remain in range of our bases at all times. Thus single engines meet our operational requirements.

India has nothing to worry MRCA project will provide India with new planes and then we will spend more on more planes and then india will buy more planes and then we will spend more and buy more planes and then india will buy more , and then we will spend more and buy more planes and india will buy more planes:sick:

Our people will cry of hunger with US, Russia, France, UK and CHINA laughing their way to banks.

Indians are afraid of the J-10B? Wow :blink:

They are scared of any flying thing thats is either Chinese or Pakistanis ....with J10..they will **** their pants.....

Indians are afraid of the J-10B? Wow :blink:

When armed with AESA radar, WS-10X turbofan that may develop uo to 155KN of thrust in future versions and missiles like the PL-12D Indians have every reason to worry.

They are scared of any flying thing thats is either Chinese or Pakistanis ....with J10..they will **** their pants.....

Actually no ! Chinese, may be; Pakistani, no. Chinese + Pakistani, may not be !!!!

well the indians are also doing large-scale inducting on their own......their fleet is expanding and they also talk about retiring old aircrafts

so both countries are doing the same thing, the only difference is that indian are working to create a credible offensive force while (as per doctrine) we aim for a policy of minimum credible deterrance against all enemies......meaining maintaining and leveraging a defensive as well as credible offensive-defence capability that would ensure our skies remain undisturbed

indian have some kind of expansionist/power projecting thing going on whereas we only care about protecting Pakistani sovereignty -- which is something we've always been good at doing at least as far as the indians are concerned

well the indians are also doing large-scale inducting on their own......their fleet is expanding and they also talk about retiring old aircrafts

so both countries are doing the same thing, the only difference is that indian are working to create a credible offensive force while (as per doctrine) we aim for a policy of minimum credible deterrance against all enemies......meaining maintaining and leveraging a defensive as well as credible offensive-defence capability that would ensure our skies remain undisturbed

indian have some kind of expansionist/power projecting thing going on whereas we only care about protecting Pakistani sovereignty -- which is something we've always been good at doing at least as far as the indians are concerned

A nice point you touched there, pakistani forces are defensive in nature, so , those people who think that we should buy a 1000+ planes, it makes no sense, we are maintaining a credible deterrence against our enemies, which is fine by me.

What stupid thread is this why would we be scared when we ourself having so many projects and deals in the piepline much more than pak can counter.
don't know how can people write such BS.:hitwall:

A nice point you touched there, pakistani forces are defensive in nature, so , those people who think that we should buy a 1000+ planes, it makes no sense, we are maintaining a credible deterrence against our enemies, which is fine by me.

those people fail to fathom what an over-kill that would be........there are so many costs that people dont even think about. They just seem to overlook everything besides just the cost to purchase. We are currently strecthed a bit thin, given limited budget. However once we phase out old aircrafts and have inducted new ones with new technologies (to adapt to modern generation) then there would be less burden --especially given that we want to indigenize where and when possible.

what often makes me laugh is when outsiders who have no idea what they are talking about --assume that everything we get from sidewinders and LGBs to aircrafts -- for free of cost.

Honestly speaking there is no need to match your enemy's number of fighter planes when one can easily surpass them by having supperior tech(though j10b is a little doubtfull ) and better training and PAF is good in both of them.
BTW GOOD LUCK WITH NEW JETS:enjoy:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom