HongWu

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
Inside China: China ridicules Indian navy - Washington Times

India responds promptly...

India no match for China, says MP - The New Indian Express

Going to war with China now may not be advisable as it is far more powerful militarily, Chandan Mitra, Rajya Sabha MP and editor-in-chief of The Pioneer, has said.

“It may even be a foolhardy decision,” he said, delivering a lecture on “China’s territorial bullying: How India should respond”, at OU College of Science, here on Saturday. “We are very late. China has been building good relations with all the nations surrounding India, and they are targeting us now because the present government is tottering,” he said.

Mitra asserted that China feels that India has to be ‘kept in its place’ whenever it gains international recognition concerning any development. “They believe we should be subservient economically, militarily, and in any other field,” he said. He pointed out that the recent incursions by Chinese into Indian territory at Ladakh were a symbolic show of strength.

I think we are just speaking the truth.

the media are exaggerating this as usual

Comment coming from a counterfeit country guy ..... :lol:.

Chinese are startled to that fact they lost the carrier race and India is about to build two large carriers :lol:.

and letting your ruppee's endurance to sink in water deeper than your submarines!

This troll was banned right. So he's again back to show Chinese magic. :woot:

and got banned again. @HongWu how can we bear the excruciating pain of not enjoying your nuking posts???

Looks like the Chinese have lost it ever since our aircraft carrier was shown. They cannot digest it and are now opening up their frustration the only way they know how...

let our Mangalayan mission a success..they'll burn to death..we might then enjoy a good number of frustrated threads again..

Last edited by a moderator:
You have no idea right :woot:

your level is yet again exposed! I am not apologetic for this!

Our defense budget is 3% of total GDP will not make much difference.

a dollar saved is a dollar earned

the rafale will cost 12 billion usd
another 1 billion for a squadron of Mik 29
and your russian submarines, us globe masters, hercules, turbines and jet engines for the tejas

I actually love to see you people expand your budget

Check out chinese poverty stats and there are close to 824 million which earn under 4 or 5 $ perday, worry about that.

Yes we are worrying about them. It is on our agenda, absolutely. Our abject poor of about 100 milllion actually earn less than 2 us dollar a day. For those who are in the $4~5 a-day bracket, their take home do not include subsidies by their dan wei - entity, which gives them in-kind benefits and the no is shrinking

your level is yet again exposed! I am not apologetic for this!

a dollar saved is a dollar earned

the rafale will cost 12 billion usd
another 1 billion for a squadron of Mik 29
and your russian submarines, us globe masters, hercules, turbines and jet engines for the tejas

Chinese high IQ at work ...... :lol:
Same question again and again ..... :lol:

I actually love to see you people expand your budget
Yes we are worrying about them. It is on our agenda, absolutely. Our abject poor of about 100 milllion actually earn less than 2 us dollar a day. For those who are in the $4~5 a-day bracket, their take home do not include subsidies by their dan wei - entity, which gives them in-kind benefits and the no is shrinking

Even with those manipulated and inflated stats average chinese are poor, it would be better for you to worry about them.

LORD CHINA LORD CHINA ...

JUMPING OVER MOON AGAIN....

1) YOU CRITICIZE OTHER ONLY WHEN YOU ARE JEALOUS & APPREHENSIVE....

YoU KNOW QUALITY OF UR NUKE SUBS..Most of the time sitting on Harbour! You are SCARED OF OUR NAVY

2) CHANDAN MITRA is RS MP from BJP - His comments dont speak for MASSES NOR IS INDIAN NATION GONNA BE SUB SERVANT TO china...

3)80k of my men can face 1.2 Million in 1962 now we are way to Strong come and FIGHT!!

4) AS AN INFANTRYMAN HAVE SEEN SUCH BORDER INSERTION FOR PAST 50 YEARS...
IF MEDIA IS REPORTING NOW DOESNT CHANGE THE GAME...

LET NEW GVT COME AND SEE.....BY THE WAY IF CHINA IS SO STRONG THEN WHY WAS NOT EVEN A SINGLE ROUND IS FIRED ?? WHEN WE THREW UR SOLDIERS OFF IN ARUNACHAL...
DID YOU SEE HOW YOUR SOLDIERS WERE THROWN OFF BORDER BY ASSAM RIFFLES.....

Subservience is called when you kill my men and I keep Mum.....

5) ONLY IN THIS FORUM DO CHINESE GET SO MUCH OF THUMPING SEE HOW CHINESE ARE GIVEN REBUTTAL IN HIGH CALIBER MILITARY FORUMS -MILITARYPHOTOES.NET OR KEYPUBLISHING FORUM....

MR WINKER JUMP... THIS IS YOUR STOOGES FORUM....

and got banned again. @HongWu how can we bear the excruciating pain of not enjoying your nuking posts???

let our Mangalayan mission a success..they'll burn to death..we might then enjoy a good number of frustrated threads again..

Good to see that. Some people are such nuisance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Chinese have lost it ever since our aircraft carrier was shown. They cannot digest it and are now opening up their frustration the only way they know how...

When you launch a shell that is only 30% completed and boast India is only one of 5 countries able to build 40Kton aircraft carriers expect to attract some negative response.

This is how an aircraft carrier should looks like when it is launch.

This is a shell.

Chinese 65Kton is coming near you

Back
Top Bottom