What's new

China ridicules Indian navy

Yes the HHQ-9A is superior to the Barak 8. The HHQ-9A features a direct thrust vector giving it very high degrees of maneuverability at speeds and ranges over twice that of Barak 8! The HHQ-9A also has a high fire rate and can perform multiple cross target interceptions (Barak 8 cannot). The result is, while HHQ-9A is a true wide area defense weapon, Barak 8 is just a glorified point ship defence weapon.

The European Aster, CAMM and the American ESSM and Standard series are the best air-defence missiles on the market. HHQ-9A and Russian missiles are close, but still inferior to the West. Barak 8 is just a joke and a humiliation. Barak 1 is simply pathetic, worse than the British Sea Wolf developed in the 1970s :omghaha:

India, just a bunch of little brown people. I doubt you or any Indian could penetrate my posterior... not with your shriveled up little pricks. :rofl:

It is quite clear from your post that not one, but many indians have done it. thats why you are venting out your frustration here.

barak 8 has both thrust vectoring can intercept multiple targets simultaneously. actually thrust vectoring has been around since 1960 . Only people for whom it is a new thing are the chinese.

am i seeing a BOT compare Barak with a chinese SAM and a chinese ship with Kolkota class destroyers? :lol: oh the high iq

what next? a j11 compared with an f22?

Lets get real for a moment. Barak 8: speeds of Mach 2, range of 70 km, incapable of cross target interceptions and pathetic maneuverability compared to other Modern SAMs.

The Kolkata-class will be very vulnerable to anti-ship missiles because Barak 8 is useless.

Lets get real for a moment. Barak 8: speeds of Mach 2, range of 70 km, incapable of cross target interceptions and pathetic maneuverability compared to other Modern SAMs.

The Kolkata-class will be very vulnerable to anti-ship missiles because Barak 8 is useless.

the only person useless here is you. You don't know a single word about missiles and just trolling to get back on the indians who kicked your a$$ in the past.

It is quite clear from your post that not one, but many indians have done it. thats why you are venting out your frustration here.

barak 8 has both thrust vectoring can intercept multiple targets simultaneously. actually thrust vectoring has been around since 1960 . Only people for whom it is a new thing are the chinese.

How can Barak 8 intercept multiple targets with its low speed and maneuverability? As I said before, cross target interception is impossible for Barak 8. Barak 8 can only intercept multiple targets which are heading directly for it- so yeah, like I said before, Barak 8 is a point ship defence weapon not a wide area defence weapon like Aster or HHQ-9A.

Trust vectoring has evolved allot since the 1960s. In terms of missile technology, Barak 8 still uses TV on par with the Sea Dart, Sea Cat and Sea Wolf missiles of the 1970s and 80s (search RUSI Maritime journal, 2011, forget which volume but lots of info on MF-STAR too).

Instead of providing a valid and informative argument of your own, you have resorted to suggesting I was raped by many Indian men! :omghaha: Its that what Indians do? When they lose an argument they post BS like people getting raped? :rofl:

of course barack 8 is useless. thats why nobody buys israeli weapons. thats why indian navy chose it to equip all its warships with it. because its a useless copy of an awesome chinese missile

china makes awesome stuff. everyone else copies

Trust vectoring has evolved allot since the 1960s. In terms of missile technology, Barak 8 still uses TV on par with the Sea Dart, Sea Cat and Sea Wolf missiles of the 1970s and 80s (search RUSI Maritime journal, 2011, forget which volume but lots of info on MF-STAR too).

Instead of providing a valid and informative argument of your own, you have resorted to suggesting I was raped by many Indian men! :omghaha: Its that what Indians do? When they lose an argument they post BS like people getting raped? :rofl:

what argument? you are the who is claiming that ballistic missile has better maneuverability than a cruise missie, that inertial guidance is better than GPS guidance

post a source here to back up your claims or otherwise go back to applying ointment on your posterior.

what argument? you are the who is claiming that ballistic missile has better maneuverability than a cruise missie, that inertial guidance is better than GPS guidance

post a source here to back up your claims or otherwise go back to applying ointment on your posterior.

HHQ-9A is NOT a ballistic missile you fool! :omghaha: And Barak 8 is NOT a cruise missile!:rofl: Where the hell did you get these idiotic ideas from?!!! Agni is an example of a ballistic missile and BrahMos is an example of a cruise missile. I find it funny I am currently having to educate you on this.:lol:

Please go a read up on some information regarding missile technology before posting BS on PDF. Also, I have mentioned two sources already: IHS Janes and the 2011 RUSI Maritime Journal. Are you too thick to perform a Google search? Because I am not going to hand feed you sources. BTW, IHS Janes requires a paid membership/subscription, similar to the IISS.

So perhaps you should either go and located those sources I have mentioned, or Fuc-koff the internet.

he thanked your post. Chinese IQ

Sarcasm - but I don't think he got it.

On the subject of IQs, Psychologist and Professor Richard Lynn and the Political scientist Tatu Vanhanen have conduced many studies on human IQ. One of their most famous publications, ''IQ and the Wealth of Nations'', concluded that white Northern Europeans (and Northern Americans), Chinese, Koreans and Japanese had the highest IQs of any nations on earth (average 95 - 105). While Africans, Indians and the Indigenous populations of Latin America and Oceania had the lowest IQs among nations (average only 60 - 80).

However, you will probably ignore the studies of highly acclaimed academics because you don't like the truth.

In the 1950s Indian and Chinese GDP were almost equal.
In 2013 Indian GDP only 1.8 trillion while Chinese GDP over 8 trillion.
By 2018 it is expected Indian GDP will only be 2.9 trillion, while Chinese GDP will be over 14 trillion!

(Source IMF)

This is proof of higher Chinese IQ...

Back
Top Bottom