What's new

China Prepared to Settle India Border Dispute, Wang Says

what a ridiculous...Chinese loves Pakistani,you could see a lot of Chinese forums which bent on loving Pakistani and Pakistan.There are a lot of moving stories and I am always moved.
Those pawn are inciting Chinese and Pakistani. what a disgusting..your country would never become a great country because your people are too mean.
"Ba Tie"(巴铁) is very very very famous in China and if you see news about Pakistan,there are many many many members to support our all-weather relationship.I am sorry that the majority of Chinese could not speak fluent English and could not express our emotion freely like English-speaking people and I hope you could see the majority.Those people could not speak one Chinese word and could not write a Chinese character but talk about everything about Chinese and China..I could not understand you and your behavior.Once you want to comment on one country or one person,please understand their culture or else shut up even you are free speaking here,please don't act like an idiot...
i doubt that, While in China, the Chinese police would ask Pakistani students and watch their movements even their visa duration's are different they have to go back to pakistan to renew their visa,while Indian students were not high risk students(they know we don't indulge in acts of terror)and we get one time visa or multiple entry visas or we can renew our visa from china itself unlike going back to INDIA to renew our visa and come back again to china like Pakistan does,that itself shows how much trust you got.You can say a lot of sweet words but truth is your country is suspicious of them.Pakistan maybe officially they are your best friend, but you spy more on them than us taking into consideration the factors of xinjang province and its effects.

i doubt that, While in China, the Chinese police would ask Pakistani students and watch their movements even their visa duration's are different they have to go back to pakistan to renew their visa,while Indian students were not high risk students(they know we don't indulge in acts of terror)and we get one time visa or multiple entry visas or we can renew our visa from china itself unlike going back to INDIA to renew our visa and come back again to china like Pakistan does,that itself shows how much trust you got.You can say a lot of sweet words but truth is your country is suspicious of them.Pakistan maybe officially they are your best friend, but you spy more on them than us taking into consideration the factors of xinjang province and its effects.

Are you an Indian student studying in China? Many Indian students come here for medical education. I see them a lot. I don't know there is different visa treatment to Indian and Pakistan students

Don't know China had hinted that,maybe just India's propaganda to keeping good things I mean Arunachal.
And no such thing South Tibet,it's just the southern part of three Chinese counties.

Japan is our only oriental brother in this world,no doubt.
Too Late the name ARUNACHAL(Lord Shiva) Pradesh(where he moves and resides)is full of buddhist brothers,we won't compromise on them.

Are you an Indian student studying in China? Many Indian students come here for medical education. I see them a lot. I don't know there is different visa treatment to Indian and Pakistan students
yes i was in Chongqing so i know the situation there and the visa treatment and requirements.

Strategic important area rise when we are enemy, the day we have a settlement, peaceful environment strategic importance of Aksai chin won't matter , nor it will matter if its wih India or China
Aksai Chin is China's. Why are you guys so interested if it's not important? Chinese leadership is no fool.

Of course any border trade is welcomed, i just point out it's ZERO chance for Indian to ask China return Aksai Chin, that strategic channel is much more important than South of Tibet area for Chinese, there'r high mountains as natural cover for defense.

BeiJing could afford of lost South of Tibet but can't Aksai Chin, coz China Xinjiang is undefended then will be Tibet.
Yes. Aksai is our modern day 荊洲. 誰控制荊州,將會控制中國

I see many people in this thread are promoting the idea of China-India strategic alliance. I have stated before like many others here, that it is wishful thinking, not going to happen. Here is why:
World-systems theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
World_trade_map.PNG

Lets look at current core nations in blue. China is going to be a core nation in 15-20 years, when it reaches parity with the US in most fields of science, technology and weapons systems. During this time it does not want any diversionary conflict or pressure to hamper its continued rise.

So for China, this interim period is well suited for economic engagement with India, to make money and to lure India away from closer alliance with the West.

But once China reaches parity with the US, then it will no longer have any need to keep India away from a pro-West alliance. From that point on, China may change from a friendly neighbor to a more neutral and indifferent neighbor of India.

Now lets fast forward and look at the situation in 2050.
List of countries by past and future GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of countries by past and future population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China: population 1.3 billion, total nominal GDP 71 trillion
India: population 1.6 billion, total nominal GDP 38 trillion
USA: population 420 million, total nominal GDP 38 trillion

This means that by 2050, India has the potential to beat the US in size of economy and it will set its sight on China as its main rival and competitor.

Nothing can change the fact that India will be a nation that is going to be around 25% bigger than China in size of population. And for the foreseeable future, from 2030 or later, it will be the main rival and competitor for China on the global stage for raw material resources and market share for finished industrial products. The West will remain on the scene as the 3rd pole, and inevitably it will grow closer to the underdog India, in the future China vs. India competition.

In the security sphere, each will become core nations and seek out nations that will be willing to join its sphere of influence as semi-periphery or as periphery nations, just like the US is and will remain leader of the West+important non-Nato allies.

So billion plus nations like India or China are natural rivals and competitors, not natural allies and it is wishful thinking to think that they can become strategic allies, just because they are willing to engage in mutual business to make money.

Most people do not agree India will tie or surpass US in GDP even in 2050.

Last edited:
Yes. Aksai is our modern day 荊洲. 誰控制荊州,將會控制中國

Aksai Chin is China's. Why are you guys so interested if it's not important? Chinese leadership is no fool.
Sure Aksai Chin is China's although itself really not so important.
Just one question do you think the land which called Arunachal is India's and have any idea about it?

Sure Aksai Chin is China's although itself really not so important.
Just one question do you think the land which called Arunachal is India's and have any idea about it?

It is strategically important. If you are able to read Chinese, you would understand my post. Aranchal Prachal is bigger and more fertile but hard to defend.
having Aksai Chin gives you options.

seems like china going to leave Pakistan as USA did, if border disputes are settled.

Why Pakistan loves being used up and thrown afterwards like dirty underwear is beyond me.
Just like China supported VN to kick US out, but when China can make friend with US in 1979, they start attacking VN.

Ur country will be treated as same as VN, thats why ur Govt. dont support China in SCS(east sea) conflict:pop:

We Trust in China !!! UNDEINABLE true friendship
Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg
VN also said that during VN war bcz China fully supported North VN . But things changed after China become US's friend in 1979:pop:

Keep Kashmir issue out of this thread..there are separate thread available for it..

It is strategically important. If you are able to read Chinese, you would understand my post. Aranchal Prachal is bigger and more fertile but hard to defend.
having Aksai Chin gives you options.
Aksai Chin also not easy to defend and no need to defend for itself garbage no one really want but as everyone know just a little bit west of it there are strategic things located.

Just like China supported VN to kick US out, but when China can make friend with US in 1979, they start attacking VN.

Ur country will be treated as same as VN, thats why ur Govt. dont support China in SCS(east sea) conflict:pop:

VN also said that during VN war bcz China fully supported North VN . But things changed after China become US's friend in 1979:pop:
shushhhhh, you'll be labled as indian.

So many people in this thread have given first hand example of treatment of their respective countries... But like I said, we live in a dillusion and will continue to do so, judging by response from Pakistanis.

Last edited:
shushhhhh, you'll be labled as indian.

So many people in this thread have given first hand example of treatment of their respective countries... But like I said, we live in a dillusion and will continue to do so, judging by response from Pakistanis.
maybe we both have a bad government,but atleast you should truth it on this.Try not to be sad and think too much,brother,nobody want to be hurt.sorry for my poor english.

apple and orange.most chinese just eye money,nothing more,but those educated people know the relationship with PK.

Without the US's support and backing, Israel would not survive against regional middle east powers. Israel is too small to fend off itself for long. Nuke is the only option after the USA's support. Now my Pakistini brother, you must understand that China has a global strategic interest to safeguard, otherwise we would be entrap into endless fighting. Our support to Pakistan is UNCONDITIONAL. We only need Pakistan to maintain stability and keep terrorist operation from taking over the country. Everything else, you need to trust us. Pakistan today can fend off any threat and power on its own. It is one of the top 15 strongest countries in the world and it is only maximize about 30% of its full potential. If Pakistan economy can developed further, you will have more money to buy weapons from us at very low cost and on a soft loan basis. We didn't ask anything in return. We have promise to protect Pakistan from any threat. So don't worry, brother!

BULLSHI!!!!!!

They just want access to Gwadar, china wants ports.
Ask yourself two questions
The most important trade route for China???
Where can there naval ships refuel and resupply????

If you still dont get it, i dont know what will.
Maybe you are meant to be ruled.

Back
Top Bottom