What's new

China Prepared to Settle India Border Dispute, Wang Says

Do you know how much Egyption hate Israelis? Just watch this video.

Yet, Israel and Egypt no longer fight and have trade agreements. Japan and China can be like that too. One day the public opinion will shift. It takes political will.

Yeah I know bro, but but Japan now starts a policy, and thats the policy of containment of China, and it will be very difficult to reverse it.

Yeah I know bro, but but Japan now starts a policy, and thats the policy of containment of China, and it will be very difficult to reverse it.
Again, look at Israel. Its military might have gone far above Egypt. Now the two are happy together. Similarily, China military might will increase tremendously and Japan will have to lice as Egypt lives today.

Again, look at Israel. Its military might have gone far above Egypt. Now the two are happy together. Similarily, China military might will increase tremendously and Japan will have to lice as Egypt lives today.

Actually, I dont much care about China Jap, only I much care about how the India can benefit from this, it is there problem, if they can solve the problem then its good, but if dont then what we can do. Thats little selfish, but thats the reality of world politics.

I d
Actually, I dont much care about China Jap, only I much care about how the India can benefit from this, it is there problem, if they can solve the problem then its good, but if dont then what we can do.
Oh you're fine. India has only Northern border issues. China has to deal with all that sea around the south east pacific

Either through big war or other means, these nations will learn to live together. War is almost never good for nation.

I d

Oh you're fine. India has only Northern border issues. China has to deal with all that sea around the south east pacific

Either through big war or other means, these nations will learn to live together. War is almost never good for nation.

But the question what if the border issue doesnt solve, and become even bigger problem. What if Jap, India and Australia join there hand, the current South China Sea problem is very small, if that become reality. What if malacca dilemma become reality. That is the real question, and interesting one.

But the question what if the border issue doesnt solve, and become even bigger problem. What if Jap, India and Australia join there hand, the current South China Sea problem is very small, if that become reality. What if malacca dilemma become reality. That is the real question, and interesting one.
We'll see then :)

I personally don't see it happening. So hard to think about consequence if you don't believe something will happen.

We'll see then :)

I personally don't see it happening. So hard to think about consequence if you don't believe something will happen.

No, but thats the future thinking, it is unlikely, but you still have to prepare for a unlikely situation. Sometimes I put this scenario against Chinese people, and they say I spreading haterness. I laugh, but we just cant ignore it, it highly unlikely until China dont try to threaten India, if China starts its policy of South China Sea in Northern border, then this scenario is highly likely.

No, but thats the future thinking, it is unlikely, but you still have to prepare for a unlikely situation. Sometimes I put this scenario against Chinese people, and they say I spreading haterness. I laugh, but we just cant ignore it, it highly unlikely until China dont try to threaten India, if China starts its policy of South China Sea in Northern border, then this scenario is highly likely.
Well, think on. We're friends with China, so this issue is the least worry of mine. I care more of future of Pakistan than what happens in south east sea.

I see many people in this thread are promoting the idea of China-India strategic alliance. I have stated before like many others here, that it is wishful thinking, not going to happen. Here is why:
World-systems theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
World_trade_map.PNG

Lets look at current core nations in blue. China is going to be a core nation in 15-20 years, when it reaches parity with the US in most fields of science, technology and weapons systems. During this time it does not want any diversionary conflict or pressure to hamper its continued rise.

So for China, this interim period is well suited for economic engagement with India, to make money and to lure India away from closer alliance with the West.

But once China reaches parity with the US, then it will no longer have any need to keep India away from a pro-West alliance. From that point on, China may change from a friendly neighbor to a more neutral and indifferent neighbor of India.

Now lets fast forward and look at the situation in 2050.
List of countries by past and future GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of countries by past and future population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China: population 1.3 billion, total nominal GDP 71 trillion
India: population 1.6 billion, total nominal GDP 38 trillion
USA: population 420 million, total nominal GDP 38 trillion

This means that by 2050, India has the potential to beat the US in size of economy and it will set its sight on China as its main rival and competitor.

Nothing can change the fact that India will be a nation that is going to be around 25% bigger than China in size of population. And for the foreseeable future, from 2030 or later, it will be the main rival and competitor for China on the global stage for raw material resources and market share for finished industrial products. The West will remain on the scene as the 3rd pole, and inevitably it will grow closer to the underdog India, in the future China vs. India competition.

In the security sphere, each will become core nations and seek out nations that will be willing to join its sphere of influence as semi-periphery or as periphery nations, just like the US is and will remain leader of the West+important non-Nato allies.

So billion plus nations like India or China are natural rivals and competitors, not natural allies and it is wishful thinking to think that they can become strategic allies, just because they are willing to engage in mutual business to make money.

Last edited:
I see many people in this thread are promoting the idea of China-India strategic alliance. I have stated before like many others here, that it is wishful thinking, not going to happen. Here is why:
World_trade_map.PNG

Lets look at current core nations in blue. China is going to be a core nation in 15-20 years, when it reaches parity with the US in most fields of science, technology and weapons systems. During this time it does not want any diversionary conflict or pressure to hamper its continued rise.

So for China, this interim period is well suited for economic engagement with India, to make money and to lure India away from closer alliance with the West.

But once China reaches parity with the US, then it will no longer have any need to keep India away from a pro-West alliance. From that point on, China may change from a friendly neighbor to a more neutral and indifferent neighbor of India.

List of countries by past and future GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of countries by past and future population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This means that by 2050, India has the potential to beat the US in size of economy and it will set its sight on China as its main rival and competitor.

Nothing can change the fact that India will be a nation that is going to be around 25% bigger than China in size of population. And for the foreseeable future, from 2030 or later, it will be the main rival and competitor for China on the global stage for raw material resources and market share for finished industrial products. The West will remain on the scene as the 3rd pole, and inevitably it will grow closer to the underdog India, in the future China vs. India competition.

In the security sphere, each will become core nations and seek out nations that will be willing to join its sphere of influence as semi-periphery or as periphery nations, just like the US is and will remain leader of the West+important non-Nato allies.

So billion plus nations like India or China are natural rivals and competitors, not natural allies and it is wishful thinking to think that they can become strategic allies, just because they are willing to engage in mutual business to make money.
Yes bro, China-India alliance never gonna happen, US now is so frustrating and pushing China so hard, we just want to easy the south border and concentrate on Japan and US. once the US is pushed out of west pacific, India will automatically became the biggest rival of China. China and India can only be partner in the issue of ending the US domination. We consider no one as enemy, not even Japan, and no one want to be an enemy of China, not even the US. We just want to release the tension with India, just as Pakistan and Bangladesh have quit good relationship with Japan, we absolutely have on problem with that, not gonna undermine the relationship between China - Bangladesh and Pakistan.

seems like china going to leave Pakistan as USA did, if border disputes are settled.

Why Pakistan loves being used up and thrown afterwards like dirty underwear is beyond me.

If by leaving Pakistan you mean that China will not be going to war with India over Pakistan, my question to you is, are you not man enough to fight your own wars and battles? Do you need China to fight it for you?

Also, it is quite hard for you to imitate a Pakistani, isn't it?

World_trade_map.PNG

There is a difference in Rival and Enemy? I think you understand that.

If by leaving Pakistan you mean that China will not be going to war with India over Pakistan, my question to you is, are you not man enough to fight your own wars and battles? Do you need China to fight it for you?

Also, it is quite hard for you to imitate a Pakistani, isn't it?
I was going to give you a slapping proof, till I read your last line.
Potatoes aren't worth my time.

There is a difference in Rival and Enemy? I think you understand that.
Indeed. relation be somewhat like israel and egypt\Jordan, as i mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
I enjoy your Profound Posts.....I never see you feeding Trollers.....You show your CARDS, when its needed DIRELY ;)
I am a little surprised that some **** friends think like Indians: China supports Pakistan only for the interest of countering India. I believe that is a long time propaganda of Indians. Pakistan is a gateway of China into middle east and a friend who looked over the ideological differences. China and Pakistan maintained good relationship even when Pakistan was extremely pro-US and anti-communism, or when thousands of Uighur terrorists are sheltered in the tribe areas in Pakistan. Did you guys notice any complains or protests from China? How has China used Pakistan in the past? China has made many mistakes at home and abroad, but she has never, in the modern history, let down a friendly country.
I am more shocked to see some Chinese posters to discuss settlement of trading South Tibet with Aksai Chin. Aksai Chin means "Chinese white stone basin", wtf has this to do with hindus? wtf has South Tibet to do with India?
Indian map looks like a peanut with a chicken's neck above which all "territories" were occupied and handed down by Indians' British master. Easy come easy go, what else can you expect?
Some of Our Cute Canadian Guys got Impatient by thinking next 200 Years in mind instead of enjoying fruits of CURRENT.
I pray him for giving us useful Insight about DIVERSIFICATION OF INTEREST...
But the Fact is....
China is 4 times the size of Europe and vice versa in Population.....why not we indulge with one BIG GUY...instead of choosing Top 10 out of 1000 Countries of the world...I dont say just rely on 1 ...BUT ITS MATTER MOST...:cheers:

Last edited:
I enjoy your Profound Posts.....I never see you feeding Trollers.....You show your CARDS, when its needed DIRELY ;)

Some of Our Cute Canadian Guys got Impatient by thinking next 200 Years in mind instead of enjoying fruits of CURRENT.
I pray him for giving us useful Insight about DIVERSIFICATION OF INTEREST...
But the Fact is....
China is 4 times the size of Europe and vice versa in Population.....why not we indulge with one BIG GUY...instead of choosing Top 10 out of 1000 Countries of the world...I dont say just rely on 1 ...BUT ITS MATTER MOST...:cheers:
What a lovely comment,
Yup, you indulged with one big guy, the US, then with other countries... How did that work out? US is also nearly same size as China and has better population per capita and all those wonderful numbers. See how potato your comment is? You don't even know what you're talking about.

It's a tried and failed situation. You've to come out of your bubble. I'm living in Canada, fortunate enough, but there are millions of Pakistanis that will never see the outside world and remain unfortunate, due to continuation of old policies. They'll continue to suffer under the hands of same mentality.

And if you read my other posts, you'd have read that US used us very well to counter soviets. What happens when China no longer sees the need of countering Indian influence? What will you do when these loans and investments from China dwindle down?

But I'll be labeled Indian, foreigner and whatnot. While Pakistan stays beneath darkness, which is part of our culture. Awesome example is PPP. Despite astonishing failure, they still get to govern sindh. Pakistan progressed little under PPP and PMLn, yet the two remain in power. This is our culture, where we keep following the same thing despite constant failures.

Truth hurts.

And your sarcasam is so poor. 1000 countries? 200 years? Pakistan really needs education to prevent potato talk.

And also, learn meaning of troll.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom