What's new

China Prepared to Settle India Border Dispute, Wang Says

And using Pak navy to counter India... Just as US used Pakistan to counter soviet influence.

There was a talk where they said China might lease its aircraft carrier to Pakistan, to counter Indian influence. That way China can focus with the pacific.

"Yep, that makes sense for both China and Pakistan. Pakistan, with Liaoning, can definitely counterbalance India's dominance of the Indian Ocean region, without China actually needing to have a carrier presence in the region themselves. That's not to say that China wouldn't send carriers there in the future but I doubt they would want to ruffle India unnecessarily."

"Strategic Liaoning lease has been on my mind for a while. Pakistan and China will have a joint Naval policy for the Arabian sea as Chinese oil will be transported through it. Pakistan Navy with carrier capability can secure not only the Arabian sea but also play a huge role in Indian ocean through the string of pearls"

This is what I said earlier, China very much needs Pakistan Gawadar, to supply its western provinces. It cuts the distance by thousands of km.

And then we have people saying "china has absolutely no interest in Pakistan and does not seek any return of favor," to which I'd say, look at Japan giving us so much money yet they do not ask for our ports or support them against China.

Pakistan does not require a carrier to secure / give safe passage for oil / goods.

Bro, im not mocking, but Indian navy is not in your league.

Last edited:
Pakistan does not require a carrier to secure / give safe passage for oil / goods.

Bro, im not mocking, but Indian navy is not in your league.
It was something other people said, not I, with regards to securing oil. That's why the quotes.

It was something other people said, not I, with regards to securing oil. That's why the quotes.
And I know Indian navy is superior.

BULLSHI!!!!!!

They just want access to Gwadar, china wants ports.
Ask yourself two questions
The most important trade route for China???
Where can there naval ships refuel and resupply????

If you still dont get it, i dont know what will.
Maybe you are meant to be ruled.
China economy is falling badly, they dont have enough money to fight with 3 neighbours Indian-JP-VN now , so they r trying to make peace with India to temporary avoid the conflict in Western region .

Pakistan should make more friend and gain more support from other countries before China stop all aids due to its bad economy .

China economy is falling badly, they dont have enough money to fight with 3 neighbours Indian-JP-VN now , so they r trying to make peace with India to temporary avoid the conflict in Western region .

Pakistan should make more friend and gain more support from other countries before China stop all aids due to its bad economy .
China need not to fight. It can stop its export to vn and that would be enough.
It's not making friends due to fear of war. Friends = better economy. It's in mutal interestbof both nations. No one likes war

China need not to fight. It can stop its export to vn and that would be enough.
It's not making friends due to fear of war. Friends = better economy. It's in mutal interestbof both nations. No one likes war
Trade between VN-China is reducing day by day now, and bcz China just have a small investment in VN, so we dont have any big trouble when VN-China stop trading.

My advice to Pakistan friend base on what China did to VN after 1975, when China had a new friend US. I know China will stop aiding to Pak soon when they make friend with India.

Trade between VN-China is reducing day by day now, and bcz China just have a small investment in VN, so we dont have any big trouble when VN-China stop trading.

My advice to Pakistan friend base on what China did to VN after 1975, when China had a new friend US. I know China will stop aiding to Pak soon when they make friend with India.
They'll never stop aiding. China needs gawadar forever to feed its western provinces. But when the interests boil down, the aid will not be as massive as today.

China is here to stay and is beneficial for Pakistan, if Pakistan acts properly.

And please get out of your war fantasy and defeating China. I don't see a war between China and Japan in forseable future. Neither between china and India because that means India fighting two enemies.

They'll never stop aiding. China needs gawadar forever to feed its western provinces. But when the interests boil down, the aid will not be as massive as today.

China is here to stay and is beneficial for Pakistan, if Pakistan acts properly.

And please get out of your war fantasy and defeating China. I don't see a war between China and Japan in forseable future. Neither between china and India because that means India fighting two enemies.
China can hire a port in India when India-China become friend too. Do u know why Pak Govt. dont support China in the conflict with VN ?? bcz ur Govt. dont trust China, and thats make China feel so unhappy.

And Bcz ur Govt. dont make China happy, then, China also will not make Pak happy by making friend with India. Just like VN didnt join with China against USSR, then China stop all aids to VN after 1975. Thats very simple to understand.

China can hire a port in India when India-China become friend too. Do u know why Pak Govt. dont support China in the conflict with VN ?? bcz ur Govt. dont trust China, and thats make China feel so unhappy.

And Bcz ur Govt. dont make China happy, then, China also will not make Pak happy by making friend with India. Just like VN didnt join with China against USSR, then China stop all aids to VN after 1975. Thats very simple to understand.
India won't lease a port to China. It has funds to make use of it itself. Even if it wish to lease, China will face severe restrictions which means they'll never lease.

Pakistan suports China in everything. They support China in case of Tibet and Taiwan. They can't upset China.

Sorry I don't understand second part

India won't lease a port to China. It has funds to make use of it itself. Even if it wish to lease, China will face severe restrictions which means they'll never lease.

Pakistan suports China in everything. They support China in case of Tibet and Taiwan. They can't upset China.

Sorry I don't understand second part
It seems some despicable vietnamese start to alienate pakistani from chinese.

U r not India leader, u can not sure that India wont let China hire a port , and why India must refuse China when it will bring money to India ??
Sorry I don't understand second part[
Before 1975, VN-China were very good friend , just like Pak-China now, and Sino-Soviet split happen. China requested VN to support China against Soviet, but Vn refused. Thats made China angry and stop aiding VN.

Same things will happen to Pak when Pak Govt. refuse to support China in the SCS(east sea) conflict. Thats make China feel unhappy abt Pak, thats also one more reason China will stop aiding to Pak, like what China did to VN when VN refuse supporting China in Soviet-Sino split.

It seems some despicable vietnamese start to alienate pakistani from chinese.
China is abandoning Pak now, Chinese like u dont have the right to poke ur nose into our discussion .

China is making friend with India, so why not VN making friend with Pak ?? :pop:

U r not India leader, u can not sure that India wont let China hire a port , and why India must refuse China when it will bring money to India ??

Before 1975, VN-China were very good friend , just like Pak-China now, and Sino-Soviet split happen. China requested VN to support China against Soviet, but Vn refused. Thats made China angry and stop aiding VN.

Same things will happen to Pak when Pak Govt. refuse to support China in the SCS(east sea) conflict. Thats make China feel unhappy abt Pak, thats also one more reason China will stop aiding to Pak, like what China did to VN when VN refuse supporting China in Soviet-Sino split.

China is abandoning Pak now, Chinese like u dont have the right to poke ur nose into our discussion .

China is making friend with India, so why not VN making friend with Pak ?? :pop:
Am I talking with you? I am talking with our Pakistani friend.
You do not deserve to talk with me.

Am I talking with you? I am talking with our Pakistani friend.
You do not deserve to talk with me.
Technically, you were referring to him.

But i stopped replying to him. He makes little sense and talks like a north korean follower of kim jun would

Back
Top Bottom