What's new

China Prepared to Settle India Border Dispute, Wang Says

Go and see it yourself.. its your terrritory right? :)

Yup I know that about my territory more than you , and I actually was in AP during 98-03. My father was posted there.

But question is how you know that, somewhere you read that, or have some proof for making this claim. It doesnt seems you are so much idiot that you saw a dream in night and posted that theory in morning. Thats why I am asking?

@xunzi @jkroo @Chinese-Dragon

Brothers, thanks for the warm and brotherly posts . Trust me, some of the outrageous emotional stuff written by one 'Pakistani' (who knows what he actually is :lol:) poster here was shocking for me. Especially the tone he used. But I would just like to highlight that China is loved by the overwhelming majority of Pakistanis and to see China grow to become one of the world's leading countries is something positive for us. As for the settlement with India etc., it would not change anything from our side. If it's in China's interest, then no doubt China should pursue it. I personally hope that we continue to get strategically closer and forge even better ties.
As for this non-sense being spewed about 'permanence' of interests, there's a lot of western sayings that glamorise selfishness, gluttony, mind-less personal self-interest etc, . Do we as Easterners follow these sayings to the T? No we don't and that's the positive aspect of our cultures. China will always be respected for all the friendly gestures and brotherly assistance in the most crucial times etc. :china::pakistan:Moreover, this 'pakistani' poster seems suspect, dontcha guys think? He might be from our neighbouring country :D:D
@cnleio @pigtaker @Raphael @55100864 @Tractor @tranquilium @Jlaw @TaiShang @Edison Chen @STEVEN囧 @Jguo @AKIRAKUMA @itaskol @aliaselin @terranMarine @Sanchez
Hope I'm not forgetting anybody lol

Last edited:
Brothers, thanks for the warm and brotherly posts . Trust me, some of the outrageous emotional stuff written by one 'Pakistani' (who knows what he actually is :lol:) poster here was shocking for me. Especially the tone he used. But I would just like to highlight that China is loved by the overwhelming majority of Pakistanis and to see China grow to become one of the world's leading countries is something positive for us. As for the settlement with India etc., it would not change anything from our side. If it's in China's interest, then no doubt China should pursue it. I personally hope that we continue to get strategically closer and forge even better ties.
As for this non-sense being spewed about 'permanence' of interests, there's a lot of western sayings that glamorise selfishness, gluttony, mind-less personal self-interest etc, . Do we as Easterners follow these sayings to the T? No we don't and that's the positive aspect of our cultures. China will always be respected for all the friendly gestures and brotherly assistance in the most crucial times etc. :china::pakistan:Moreover, this 'pakistani' poster seems suspect, dontcha guys think? He might be from our neighbouring country :D:D

Lol, don't worry, we know better than to take one poster's opinion as a proxy for an entire nation. If you ever solve your Kashmir dispute with India, we would be very happy for you too :cheers:.

Pakis are just full of themselves I guess.

I live in a place filled with so so so many chinese! And if I were to ask where Pakistan from, they wouldn't be able to point (a bit exagerated, but this is how bad it is). There are not many Pakistanis here, so you don't get a Chinese saying hello to us or "oh, you from Pakistan, our modt friendly nation."

We're just living in delusion of 'higher than himalyas, sweeter than honey' and meanwhile China, just as US did, will rape our resources and we'll be like their nuclear waste (buried deep underground).

China will find much more wealth and power from India than Pakistan. Pakistan is just a tool to feed its WEstern border, through gawadar, and to sell its c.r.a.p (railway engines, super cheap toys, phones, etc)

\waits for them to come here, label me raw agent, indian, cia and american etc.

That is a function of where you live, and who you speak to. My experience with Chinese was totally different. They not only recognized Pakistan as a friendly country but also appreciated my friendship. Of course these Chinese were from the Mainland China and studying in a top-notch US university.

Resources are there to be exploited and used. If not, they can lie in ground for ever while people go hungry, die of disease, and miss out on education. One can expect GoP to protect own interests and the relevant provincial governments to negotiate safeguards.

I do not know from where your cynicism comes. If you can not get along with a couple of Chinese should not mean that you use such derogatory language. It is shameful that you are willing and complicit in baiting by someone who is known for hardcore nationalist views and for getting into endless arguments with Chinese.

People and nations live to trade and cooperate for mutual benefit. Relations between nations take this well into account. Why would Pakistan-China relations be any different?

You do NOT live in Pakistan and you have no idea how valuable those 'cheap' phones and 'cheap' toys are to an average Pakistani. You enjoy your iPhone and your iPad, and your whatever other expensive gadgets you use, and let us poor Pakistanis manage with whatever Chinese stuff we can afford.

Cynics are a-dime-a-dozen these days. I think of them as attention-seeking pests.

seems like china going to leave Pakistan as USA did, if border disputes are settled.

Why Pakistan loves being used up and thrown afterwards like dirty underwear is beyond me.

Seems like your dirty underwear is getting dirtier with this butt-burn of yours kid. Once the constipation subsides, do consider why China keeps suggesting that Pakistan improve its ties with India. Your fear of abandonment is because of your abnormal psychology, not because Chinese do not know where their strategic interest lies. If they wish to improve their relations with India, I am all in support. Chinese-Indian engagement can only be good for us, our region, and the world. One can not wish for bad relations among others for own selfish reasons.

One piece of advice: Grow up intellectually and emotionally, and be quick about it if you can help it.

We have promise to protect Pakistan from any threat. So don't worry, brother!

Hey wait a minute...didn't you say something about the US gathering strategic alliances with Japan, Philippines,, and other SE nations some kind of a strategy that China would never get itself into. Or was that some other member here?

Last edited:
Nope if the border issue not solved, we finally have to decide our fate, we have to play our cards in South China Sea and with Japs.
do it if you can. see how we will handle you. no use to big mouth here, loser

As a reaction to Pivot to Asia, China is trying to woo India, so India remains neutral and does not join the anti-China alliance..

Correct. However China is at a disadvantage as the US has zero territorial disputes with India or other nearby countries. And even though the US is a superpower India doesn't see it as an imminent military concern as the US doesn't have an military beefs with them either.

China does have a trade advantage.

So China is starting in a bit of hole and is trying to fill it in.

Last edited:
Im not the traitor, i just feel BeiJing wanna quickly solve the border dispute with India. If they do as soon as possible, i think South of Tibet will become another Stanovoy Range in Russia.

Now Sino-Russia has no lands dispute, and they'r strategic partners.

They can't as it would set a bad precedent in the island dispute. They would realize that China can bend.

Last edited:
Im not the traitor, i just feel BeiJing wanna quickly solve the border dispute with India. If they do as soon as possible, i think South of Tibet will become another Stanovoy Range in Russia.

Now Sino-Russia has no lands dispute, and they'r strategic partners.

Hey buddy, it's actually that guy @Tractor who is the traitor, look at how he insults the PLA:

True, not a single inch.What can I say,coward PLA.

So better to ignore him, he has no right to call others traitors, since he is one himself.

You sir happily provide ammunition to China-haters with your arrogance.
what kind of arrogance is that? should I say I am scared so bad when they threatened us with south china sea issue or japs?
our power comes from our strength to be able to handle such threats. That is the principle we will hold on.

what kind of arrogance is that? should I say I am scared so bad when they threatened us with south china sea issue or japs?
our power comes from our strength to be able to handle such threats. That is the principle we will hold on.
Just calm down,bro. He proposed suggestion and remind you, you can think about it.

执两用中,知白守黑,足矣。

Back
Top Bottom