What's new

China, Pakistan to deploy warships to safeguard Balochistan port

If Chinese war ships arrived to guard Gawadar, it means Pak Navy is not capable to do so. Pakistan Navy should take this responsibilities themselves

I'm pretty sure, that is how you start creating a colony. First create business interests and then bring in your army to defend those interests. Later if for some reason the local government is not able to support the business may be you start helping them with governance too.

I'm pretty sure, that is how you start creating a colony. First create business interests and then bring in your army to defend those interests. Later if for some reason the local government is not able to support the business may be you start helping them with governance too.
Thanks for your unwarranted concern.

Indian has poor analysis that cannot think of bigger picture. That is why Indian is always behind China :enjoy:
Perspective is something that you won't understand. Keep up your .... whatever that is

China is not going to guard any port or place in Pakistan we have to do it by ourselves. china is going to be there to protect its investment in future this rout is going to be the main rout to connect africa middle east and europe. Russia and other countries wanted to be involve so its good to have china and Pakistan taking care of their stakes.

Soon it will become a real pain in the arse for a navy that floats with Tri color flag

It it seems that opposite has happened which made you guys to deploy ships to protect Gwadar without we ever threatened you. By the way 2 warships are what percentage of Pakistan force?

Sir, I have a question and I've been thinking about it. How the hell did you people mess it up so bad on the CPEC? Who can really think they can stop or "destroy" a national project between many nations and a project that a country considers its lifeline?
All those who think it is dangerous to them. I don't know why you guise think it's India. That project reduce USA power projection in IOR so they will find some replacement
When there is national resolve, you can't eliminate it by some bombs and gunfire attacks. This is a serious question and I am not a troll. I thought you guys were very good at planning, how did such a big gap take place?
Cause we are not doing it.
Also, whether the US deploys 1 CBG or 5, I know our Naval doctrine. That deployment is only for protection of sea-lanes. The Russians and the Chinese will deploy their asses for the same reason. The US is also going to join the CPEC at some point as Mr. Trump's already ordered for a feasibility. So that leaves ONLY India behind. And that is where I am going "what were you guys thinking"? This was such a great opportunity for you also. Thanks
I personally like that project. In past I even said Pak should talk the advantage of the situation and make all countries a party to project and make everybody's interests in one place and make money in process. But AFAIK China will not allow USA and pak can't do anything about it. I don't expect Pak or China to allow India there but it's fine by us.

And there is always 1 USA CBG in IOR and 1 in gulf. Heavy presence make things bad for business

Hmmm so millitary bases equals colonization?
By that definition list of US colonies ( includes countries like UK, Australia, Turkey):

Countries with United States military bases and facilities
440px-American_bases_worldwide.svg.png

• Afghanistan - Camp Dwyer; Forward Operating Base Delhi; Forward Operating Base Geronimo; Firebase Fiddler's Green; PB Jaker
  • Australia - Pine Gap
  • Bahrain - Naval Support Activity Bahrain; Isa Air Base
  • Belgium - Chièvres Air Base; Kleine Brogel Air Base
  • Brazil - United States Naval Support Detachment, São Paulo
  • British Indian Ocean Territory - Naval Support Facility Diego Garcia
  • Bulgaria - Aitos Logistics Center; Bezmer Air Base; Graf Ignatievo Air Base; Novo Selo Range
  • Cuba - Guantanamo Bay Naval Base
  • Djibouti - Camp Lemonnier
  • Germany - US Army installations in Germany; Panzer Kaserne; Ramstein Air Base; Spangdahlem Air Base
  • Greece - Naval Support Activity Souda Bay
  • Greenland - Thule Air Base
  • Honduras - Soto Cano Air Base
  • Israel - Port of Haifa (United States Sixth Fleet); Dimona Radar Facility
  • Italy - US Army installations in Italy; Naval Air Station Sigonella; Naval Support Activity Naples; Aviano Air Base; Darby Military Community
  • Japan - United States Forces Japan
  • Kosovo - Camp Bondsteel
  • Kuwait - Ali Al Salem Air Base; Camp Arifjan; Camp Buehring; Kuwait Naval Base
  • Netherlands - Volkel Air Base
  • Norway - 426th Air Base Squadron at Sola Air Station
  • Oman - RAFO Masirah; RAFO Thumrait
  • Portugal - Lajes Field
  • Qatar - Al Udeid Air Base
  • Saudi Arabia - 64th Air Expeditionary Group
  • Singapore - Paya Lebar Air Base
  • South Korea - United States Forces Korea
  • Spain - Morón Air Base; Naval Station Rota
  • Turkey - Incirlik Air Base; Izmir Air Station
  • United Arab Emirates - Al Dhafra Air Base; Port of Jebel Ali; Fujairah Naval Base
  • United Kingdom - RAF Alconbury; RAF Croughton; RAF Lakenheath; RAF Menwith Hill; RAF
Source: wikipedia

Last edited:
All those who think it is dangerous to them. I don't know why you guise think it's India. That project reduce USA power projection in IOR so they will find some replacement
Cause we are not doing it.

The US has no issues with this. The US infact wants to join this project. Its the Indian nationalistic government who has a crazy thing in their head going on to create an Indian super power. Not realizing that 65% of their population is still way below the poverty line. Don't forge your commander caught doing terrorism too. He wasn't an American. Its easy to shift blame then accept the reality. If you want to discuss this with me forward, either be a bit mature about it, or don't even bother to respond. Thanks

I personally like that project. In past I even said Pak should talk the advantage of the situation and make all countries a party to project and make everybody's interests in one place and make money in process. But AFAIK China will not allow USA and pak can't do anything about it. I don't expect Pak or China to allow India there but it's fine by us.

I have a feeling that both, the Chinese and the Pakistanis will not allow India at this point. Before there was an open invitation. I think now they'll make India watch and feel the pain. Do you blame them? Not really. They extended multiple offers but there is something stuck somewhere in Mr. Modi's some part.

And there is always 1 USA CBG in IOR and 1 in gulf. Heavy presence make things bad for business

There are about 3-5 USN CBG's in this region, a few days away from each other. You keep bringing this up and it shows your insecurity. Can't be the big guy so using a much bigger guy's name to project power that you don't have :lol:. The US CBG's are to protect the US interests. We are not an Indian colony to use our CBG's to protect India. You need to grow a pair of balls and start using IN as an example here, that is, if it can be an example.

This post of yours and my response, as a total waste, why? When the other person totally denies a reality and then uses others names to push blame away and borrows from their power, there is no discussion left as that person gave up everything. Hopefully, you'll write a more factual post the next time. Thanks

It it seems that opposite has happened which made you guys to deploy ships to protect Gwadar without we ever threatened you. By the way 2 warships are what percentage of Pakistan force?
How dumb is that ? So we will only deploy or naval assets when threatened ? So who willmwe secure it ?

The US has no issues with this. The US infact wants to join this project. Its the Indian nationalistic government who has a crazy thing in their head going on to create an Indian super power. Not realizing that 65% of their population is still way below the poverty line. Don't forge your commander caught doing terrorism too. He wasn't an American. Its easy to shift blame then accept the reality. If you want to discuss this with me forward, either be a bit mature about it, or don't even bother to respond. Thanks
I do suppose you know the meaning of debate and difference of opinion.

If you go into my posts few years back you can find I said US will ditch Pak and nobody seem to believe. You can find it yourself.

Indians and Pakistanis finding spies in each other's land isn't exactly a new thing. And remember Pak denied counsellor access to him so that tell you more if you really want to know.

Well I am not a mere fanboy , my job is somewhat informative ( don't read a spy or agent not like that ). And for the USA interest in CPEC, wait and watch what their interest really is.

I don't reply to trolls too. So if you reply decent you get a decent reply

I have a feeling that both, the Chinese and the Pakistanis will not allow India at this point. Before there was an open invitation. I think now they'll make India watch and feel the pain. Do you blame them? Not really. They extended multiple offers but there is something stuck somewhere in Mr. Modi's some part.
You don't wanna go to any parts that take you to sub-human lvl. Let's just talk in civilised manner.
India won't joint the project nor PAK or China will invite. India is investing in Iranian port. For us that's good enough now.

There are about 3-5 USN CBG's in this region, a few days away from each other. You keep bringing this up and it shows your insecurity.
my/our insecurity ???
Not our force and near our shores isn't a good thing. We like Pak don't like other armies on our land or Sea. We Handel ourselves. Do you really understand what I said ???

Can't be the big guy so using a much bigger guy's name to project power that you don't have :lol:. The US CBG's are to protect the US interests. We are not an Indian colony to use our CBG's to protect India. You need to grow a pair of balls and start using IN as an example here, that is, if it can be an example.
Either you didn't understand what I wrote or you have made your opinion. O both cases I won't reply this. Believe what you want 1=10 worked pretty well for us
This post of yours and my response, as a total waste, why? When the other person totally denies a reality and then uses others names to push blame away and borrows from their power, there is no discussion left as that person gave up everything. Hopefully, you'll write a more factual post the next time. Thanks
Finally we agree on SOME WORDS.
This is my last reply to you and I rest my case.

Just google a debate on you YouTube where Pak ex-FM and a USA ex army commander are part. There is no Indian there. That might help you.
Good luck. Bye bye[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom