What's new

China on brink of deflation as prices plunge

I have my preference which is no inflation, as for which is better, inflation or no inflation, for a country, it's not my job. are you trying to change me from preferring non inflationn to inflation? that'll be a very weird behavior.
And again, I did not ask whether you prefer inflation. I ask you whether you prefer to work less if you want to pay less tax. I don't want to change anything from you, and I can't if you won't answer that simple question to begin with.

How hard is it to answer that question and why would you dodge it for 5 posts straight without just giving me a straight answer?

I can ask anyone else, @dbc @gambit @That Guy @Mista , I doubt they will hold up this simple question like you do.

And again, I did not ask whether you prefer inflation. I ask you whether you prefer to work less if you want to pay less tax. I didn't want to change anything from you, and I can't if you won't answer that simple question to begin with.

How hard is it to answer that question and why would you dodge it for 5 posts straight without just giving me a straight answer?

I can ask anyone else, @dbc, I doubt they will hold on to this simple question like you do.
I like work less and get more money, everyone 's dream

As for inflation or deflation, if you like to research, many professionals have their articles which can be found on the internet, but they are not my interests. you like inflation, I like no inflation, we both have the right to have preferences.

I like work less and get more money, everyone 's dream

As for inflation or deflation, if you like to research, many professionals have their articles which can be found on the internet, but they are not my interests. you like inflation, I like no inflation, we both have the right to have preferences.

Well, sure, ask your government to see if you can work less and pay more.

Anyway, you are too dodgy to even answer a single simple question. I don't have anything else to say to you, it's really pointless for someone to dodge a simple question for 6 post and try to relate them to something that's unrelated.

But of course, we all know what or why you keep dodging this simple question. Don't need to reply me, as I already have my answer

Well, sure, ask your government to see if you can work less and pay more.

Anyway, you are too dodgy to even answer a single simple question. I don't have anything else to say to you, it's really pointless for someone to dodge a simple question for 6 post and try to relate them to something that's unrelated.

But of course, we all know what or why you keep dodging this simple question.
Dodging what question, I don't want either, why I have to choose one, I want work less and get more money, everyone wants it.

Dodging what question, I don't want either, why I have to choose one, I want work less and get more money, everyone wants it.
Sure, whatever, we all know what it means for someone to dodge that simple question. You are like the time my aunt confront my niece with a dirty magazine on her hand and ask if he bought the playboy magazine and he refused to answer.

Again, don't need to reply to me anymore, I have lost interest on it.

Sure, whatever, we all know what it means for someone to dodge that simple question. You are like the time my aunt confront my niece with a dirty magazine on her hand and ask if he bought the playboy magazine and he refused to answer.

Again, don't need to reply to me anymore, I have lost interest on it.
You lost interest? lol, what is your interest, convincing someone to love inflation? hilarious.

You lost interest? lol, what is your interest, convincing someone to love inflation? hilarious.
Yes, lost interest, when someone is dodging a simple question like this for this long, it point to there are something he want to hide, and I am not a cop anymore and I am not paid to interrogate you, so I can go 10 pages and keep going on and on and you keep dodging it, then what?

So yes I lost interest in wasting my time on SOMETHING EXTREMELY OBVIOUS TO SEE. Is that hilarious? Or do you want me to keep going for 10 pages going on and on about the same thing and you go on and on about refusing to answer the same question? Now that's hilarious

Yes, lost interest, when someone is dodging a simple question like this for this long, it point to there are something he want to hide, and I am not a cop anymore and I am not paid to interrogate you, so I can go 10 pages and keep going on and on and you keep dodging it, then what?

So yes I lost interest in wasting my time on SOMETHING EXTREMELY OBVIOUS TO SEE. Is that hilarious? Or do you want me to keep going for 10 pages going on and on about the same thing and you go on and on about refusing to answer the same question? Now that's hilarious
You are using 10 pages trying to convince me to love inflation, which is very stupid.

You are using 10 pages trying to convince me to love inflation, which is very stupid.
That's why I lost interest and didn't go 10 page with you on this.

And it come back to one thing, you reply to my post, i did not quote you, so if anything, you are the one that ask for it, since I wasn't even talking to you to begin with, so yes, going on and on with someone trying to interject into someone else's conversation is stupid, as stupid as the person who interject someone else's conversation to begin with.

That's why I lost interest and didn't go 10 page with you on this.

And it come back to one thing, you reply to my post, i did not quote you, so if anything, you are the one that ask for it, since I wasn't even talking to you to begin with, so yes, going on and on with someone trying to interject into someone else's conversation is stupid, as stupid as the person who interject someone else's conversation to begin with.
You talked about all Chinese PDFers, that includes me, and I just tell you my preference, after I learned you love inflation, I told you we are both happy now. that's it.

You talked about all Chinese PDFers, that includes me, and I just tell you my preference, after I learned you love inflation, I told you we are both happy now. that's it.
I did not quote you originally, So if you should interject with all post I mentioned to another person about how "Chinese PDFer goes" then you probably have to interject into at least 60% of my post Or do every American have to response to my post when I talk about American? Or if I post about China, does that mean Every Chinese should responded to my post? Dude I don't have infinite amount of time.

If I want to ask you for opinion, I will ask you. So yes, YOU INTERJECTED INTO MY CONVERSATION on something I had not ask you and when i did ask you, you keep dodging the question. So, yes, I lost interest on this, don't need to reply to me, and I am not expecting you to reply.

I did not quote you originally, So if you should interject with all post I mentioned to another person about how "Chinese PDFer goes" then you probably have to interject into at least 60% of my post Or do every American have to response to my post when I talk about American? Or if I post about China, does that mean Every Chinese should responded to my post? Dude I don't have infinite amount of time.

If I want to ask you for opinion, I will ask you. So yes, YOU INTERJECTED INTO MY CONVERSATION on something I had not ask you and when i did ask you, you keep dodging the question. So, yes, I lost interest on this, don't need to reply to me, and I am not expecting you to reply.
Since you mentioned Chinese posters, I just tell at least what one Chinese poster's preference. I don't really care if my preference upsets you nor not, I won't change it just because you posted 10 pages trying to convince me do so, lol..

Since you mentioned Chinese posters, I just tell at least what one Chinese poster's preference. I don't really care if my preference upsets you nor not, I won't change it just because you posted 10 pages trying to convince me do so, lol..
Again, I wouldn't care what you think, as I said, If I do, I would have quote you instead of someone else.

I am not upset because of your view, I am annoyed because you interjected into someone else's conversation and then refused to say anything AFTER you did that. If you are not going to care enough to answer someone else question, why interject with someone else's post to begin with? That's wasting my time, and my original post wasn't about you anyway.

This is my last post on this, you do what you want, but next time if you don't care about someone else's post, DON'T INTERJECT into it, it's a giant waste of my time to talk to you, SOMEONE I DID NOT CALL ON, only to have you to dodge a simple question for 7 or 8 post. Call it whatever you like, but I am done, and please DO NOT EVER QUOTE ME again. Thank You

Again, I wouldn't care what you think, as I said, If I do, I would have quote you instead of someone else.

I am not upset because of your view, I am annoyed because you interjected into someone else's conversation and then refused to say anything AFTER you did that. If you are not going to care enough to answer someone else question, why interject with someone else's post to begin with? That's wasting my time, and my original post wasn't about you anyway.

This is my last post on this, you do what you want, but next time if you don't care about someone else's post, DON'T INTERJECT into it, it's a giant waste of my time to talk to you, SOMEONE I DID NOT CALL ON, only to have you to dodge a simple question for 7 or 8 post. Call it whatever you like, but I am done, and please DO NOT EVER QUOTE ME again. Thank You
Everyone can post or not post here, it's their choice, if this basic right in PDF really hurts you, then let it hurt.

Back
Top Bottom