What's new

China on brink of deflation as prices plunge

It's a blessing for the consumers in China now, exorbitantly high housing price has been the center of the public grievances for decades, now housing price finally starts to fall and in some extreme cases over half the price, millions get their first chance in their whole life to finally be able to afford a house in big cities.

4% is record high? You sound stupid.
You have this inflation for years, record high not long ago. people struggle to make ends meet in US for quite some time so far.

now housing price finally starts to fall and in some extreme cases over half the price, millions get their first chance in their whole life to finally be able to afford a house in big cities.

Welcome to the world of negative equity, rising unserviceable debt, rising unemployment and the anaconda death grip of diminishing expectations.

Mind you the Chinese with brains are departing to the free world in record numbers, they are trying to rush the Mexican border in their tens of thousands trying desperately to get into the USA.

Welcome to the world of negative equity, rising unserviceable debt, rising unemployment and the anaconda death grip of diminishing expectations.

Mind you the Chinese with brains are departing to the free world in record numbers, they are trying to rush the Mexican border in their tens of thousands trying desperately to get into the USA.
Chinese go to every country look for more opportunities, what matters is high quality talents, now China attrcts more top talents from US , Japan and western countries.

B-but... muh trade surplus!
It's really pointless to talk economy with the Chinese PDF guy here, their gasp of economy is even worse than Chinese Physics (as @gambit about all the Chinese Physics)

You are literally talking to a person who say "Inflation is easy, just print more money" without even knowing QE is a very complicated plan that involve serious asset management and the US only ever tried it 4 times since the inception of the US. (China devalue their currency more time than that in the last 70 years)

Next they will tell you it is very healthy that China uses their forex and speculate on stock market, it will be a steal lol

It's really pointless to talk economy with the Chinese PDF guy here, their gasp of economy is even worse than Chinese Physics (as @gambit about all the Chinese Physics)

You are literally talking to a person who say "Inflation is easy, just print more money" without even knowing QE is a very complicated plan that involve serious asset management and the US only ever tried it 4 times since the inception of the US. (China devalue their currency more time than that in the last 70 years)

Next they will tell you it is very healthy that China uses their forex and speculate on stock market, it will be a steal lol
As a consumer, between inflation and non inflation, I'll choose the latter, Is it really hard to understand?

As a consumer, between inflation and non inflation, I'll choose the latter, Is it really hard to understand?
So you are choosing not to have a raise?

Oh, got it, I would be glad to hire you, paying what it should have been in the 1950.....

dude, you need to admit you have ZERO knowledge on how capital flow work.......I am not an expert on this topic, but at least I do not know nothing...

So you are choosing not to have a raise?

Oh, got it, I would be glad to hire you, paying what it should have been in the 1950.....
People always get a raise here, you can see how China's average wage significantly raised in the past decade, could be one of the fastest in the world, it's still raising now, I myself is an employer.

People always get a raise here, you can see how China's average wage significantly raised in the past decade, could be one of the fastest in the world, it's still raising now, I myself is an employer.
So let me ask you a question.

You work more, you pay more taxes, right? So by saying what you said, are you against working more and earning more money because you don't want to pay more tax to the government??

And no, you don't always get raise if your economy is under deflation. By raise, I mean a raise that would catch up on the different in living standard. Otherwise your company have a very lax monetary policy.

And no, you don't always get raise if your economy is under deflation. By raise, I mean a raise that would catch up on the different in living standard. Otherwise your company have a very lax monetary policy.
China always has low inflation rate and fast rising wages, go and ask your Chinese friends if you have any.

Young Chinese village school teacher jumps around with joy after receiving government pay raise. China greatly improved rural school teachers' pay and benefits to enhance rural education. This young rural school teacher jumped around with joy after receiving over 10,000¥ ($1,574)monthly salary via her cellphone.

China always has low inflation rate and fast raise, go and ask your Chinese friends if you have any.
I know how fast the raise go, I myself have a family plant in China paying around 50 people, remember?

Again, you are not following. You don't have raise that catch up on living standard if you are economy are in deflation, that is the definition of deflation....

You can have 500-1000 Yuan raise a year, it does not mean you are catching up on the cost of living. Otherwise you can even consider putting your wages in bank and earn interest as a raise....

Again, you are not following. You don't have raise that catch up on living standard if you are economy are in deflation, that is the definition of deflation....
It's not a deflation yet, it's just this couple of months which is normal ups and downs in every country, western media just tries to make a great deal out of nothing, why we don't feel anything here in China?

It's not a deflation yet, it's just this couple of month which is normal ups and downs in every country, western media just tries to make a great deal out of nothing, why we don't feel anything here in China?
I never said China is in deflation.

I am responding to your post "Between inflation and not having an inflation, you choose later" tell me where do I say China is now in deflation.

I am saying you have zero knowledge of capital flow if you offer such statement, because you do not understand the concept of inflation and deflation.

I never said China is in deflation.

I am responding to your post "Between inflation and not having an inflation, you choose later" tell me where do I say China is now in deflation.
As a consumer it's a normal choice, I m not the premier of China, neither you Australia, I don't think any consumers love inflation as much as you do.

Back
Top Bottom