What's new

China on brink of deflation as prices plunge

Deflationary economy is a feedback loop, when there is little incentive to spend money into the economy, as all items are getting cheaper over time, leading to even more outflow of circulating money from economy to savings accounts.
Hence the BRI, that's the only way to make some back.

As a consumer it's a normal choice, I m not the premier of China, neither you Australia, I don't think any consumers love inflation as much as you do.
Again, you have no idea what that mean, don't you?

Inflation boot up the currency value, yes it cost you more to buy stuff, but you also generate more income from the increase of currency value. that's why I use the example of working more = paying more tax, but will you work less because you don't want to pay more tax? You pay more tax, but you also earn more, how hard is it for you to understand? I mean, you don't really need to be a premier to know that, right? You don't even need a economy degree to know that........

in a perfect world YOU WANTED INFLATION that does not goes over the mean of support. You don't want the currency value to be statics, because that means you don't have enough capital flow to expand. There is such thing as healthy inflation, but yes, you would need at least a degree in economic to understand what that mean.

Again, you have no idea what that mean, don't you?

Inflation boot up the currency value, yes it cost you more to buy stuff, but you also generate more income from the increase of currency value. that's why I use the example of working more = paying more tax, but will you work less because you don't want to pay more tax? You pay more tax, but you also earn more, how hard is it for you to understand? I mean, you don't really need to be a premier to know that, right? You don't even need a economy degree to know that........
As a consumer it's a normal Choice, you can start a poll here to see how many people love inflation and see if I m the only one who prefers no inflation.

As a consumer it's a normal Choice, you can start a poll here to see how many people love inflation and see if I m the only one who prefers no inflation.
Dude, you shouldn't have inflation if you do not earn more. Again, we are paying 5% more due to inflation but we have a national average of 5.6% increase in wages.

So yes, as a consumer, I would want to have inflation that was kept inside the level of supporting income, because you pay more, you earn more. How hard is it to understand?? I mean, evne if you know nothing, you should still understand that, right?

And you should start reading soemthing like that.

And finally, I sincerely hope someone is incharge of your company and you have nothing to do with it, because it would be a miracle for your company to survive with you in charge.....

Good, so we both got what we want. both are happy , right
Again, just answer me this question

Assuming you want to pay less tax (well, we all are) and we all know the less you work, the less tax you pay, so do you want to work less so you pay less tax?

This is the exact same situation with inflation.

Again, just answer me this question

Assuming you want to pay less tax (well, we all are) and we all know the less you work, the less tax you pay, so do you want to work less so you pay less tax?

This is the exact same situation with inflation.
I said I prefer no inflation, I m not premier LI, that' s not my concern. you are not trying to force me to not perfer non inflation, are you? I said we both got what we want and we should be both happy, I won't force you to change your preference casue that'll be extremely stupid.

I said I prefer no inflation, I m not premier LI, that' s not my concern. you are not trying to force me to not perfer non inflation, are you? I said we both got what we want and we both happy, I won't force you to change your preference casue that'll be extremely stupid.
That's not what I asked.

Again, what I asked is

We both got what we want and we are happy, you like inflation, I want no inflation, we are both happy now.
hmm, I wonder why you refused to answer such an easy question.

I wouldn't, I would prefer work more to pay more tax but I also earn more. Now your turn, do you want to work less so you pay less tax?

hmm, I wonder why you refused to answer such an easy question.

I wouldn't, I would prefer work more to pay more tax but I also earn more. Now your turn, do you want to work less so you pay less tax?
As a consumer, it's not my concern, it's premier Li's job. this is my answer.

As a consumer, it's not my concern, it's premier Li's job. this is my answer.
Again, that's not what I asked.

And again, why refuse to answer such an easy question? I mean this is not some ECON411 test which is some economic theory that's very hard to answer, this is a straight up will you or would you not question. I have already answered it, How hard is it to answer said question??

I mean it's not Premier Li job to tell you what you think, right??

Again, that's not what I asked.

And again, why refuse to answer such an easy question? I mean this is not some ECON411 test which is some economic theory that's very hard to answer, this is a straight up will you or would you not question. I have already answered it, How hard is it to answer said question??

I mean it's not Premier Li job to tell you what you think, right??
It' s not my job and everyone can have their preference, can they?

It' s not my job and everyone can have their preference, can they?
And I wanted to know your preference on this particular question. Or do you need to seek premier Li permission before you answer that simple question? It's kind of weird.

And I wanted to know your preference on this particular question. Or do you need to seek premier Li permission before you answer that simple question? It's kind of weird.
I have my preference which is no inflation, as for which is better, inflation or no inflation, for a country, it's not my job. are you trying to change me from preferring non inflationn to inflation? that'll be a very weird behavior.

Back
Top Bottom