What's new

China leaves US trailing in race to build warships,Beijing’s shipbuilding capacity 230 times greater than American yards, US intelligence admits

Well, you are using the word "it says ship in a fleet" how else could you mean other than you are "ship in a fleet"? I don't care what you are trying to do when you say "Ship in a fleet" you said that, which mean you meant that. How would I know what you think by saying that, I can't read mind.

Again, show me where it said "ship in a fleet" or you are lying, it's that simple, don't dick around, I am waiting, and I am not moving on with you until you either show me where it said "Ship in a fleet" or you admit you lies.

Yea it says. If your mother says your dumb and i tell you your mother called you stupid. Does it make a difference? Lololol. ARE YOU FOR REAL?

From 48% of Chinese GDP being manufacturing to LNG transported in pipelines. You are still avoiding me when I showed you 'sea control' is a space and time concept based on a FLEET. Still not answering me? What about LCS being in the CSG. Lolololol

Yea it says.
Show me where it said then? Don't just talk, screen cap it.

And no, if my mom says I am dumb she didn't say I am stupid, she SAYS I am dumb.
Dumb and stupid are different word

Last edited:

And no, if my mom says I am dumb she didn't say I am stupid, she SAYS I am dumb.

Okay so you prefer dumb or stupid? Since it has such a big difference... Lololol. Dumb has two meanings btw. Gotcha dumbfck! Lololol
Screenshot_20230911_080104_com.android.chrome.jpg

MULLATO BABY, WHY ARE YOU QUIET? WHERR ARE YOU...

MULLATO BABY, WHY ARE YOU QUIET? WHERR ARE YOU...
Do you even know what is the word "Synonyms"? You like dictionaries, right?

1694392774166.png

It's a word that similar or close to the meaning of others. It's not exactly the same meaning.

One word can have the meaning of the other, that does not mean the other word have the same meaning of the first one. Or are you seriously telling me everything is Delicate is also Fragile? or vice versa?

What an idiot

Do you even know what is the word "Synonyms"? You like dictionaries, right?

View attachment 952642

It's a word that similar or close to the meaning of others. It's not exactly the same meaning.

One word can have the meaning of the other, that does not mean the other word have the same meaning of the first one. Or are you seriously telling me everything is Delicate is also Fragile? or vice versa?

What an idiot

This is what you said. Dumb and stupid are different. Lolololololol. Man, you are seriously one dmbfck. Look at the confidence..lolololol.

Man, ask your daddy to teach you some EngRRISh.

Screenshot_20230911_084721.jpg

This is what you said. Dumb and stupid are different. Lolololololol. Man, you are seriously one dmbfck. Look at the confidence..lolololol.

Man, ask your daddy to teach you some EngRRISh.

View attachment 952644
Yes, it's different.

Do you know what is the meaning of "the same"? Are all dumb people stupid? Are all stupid people dumb? If the answer is no on one or two of the question, then they ARE NOT THE SAME.

Also, that's what Synonym mean........

This is simple English and Logic, if you don't understand this concept, I can't really help you here, maybe go finish high school?

Yes, it's different.

Do you know what is the meaning of "the same"? Are all dumb people stupid? Are all stupid people dumb? If the answer is no on one or two of the question, then they ARE NOT THE SAME.

Also, that's what Synonym mean........

This is simple English and Logic, if you don't understand this concept, I can't really help you here, maybe go finish high school?

Awww. You were saying dumb only meant you can't talk? Want me to print screen again genius? Lolololol. Caught you with your pants down right dumbass? Lololo

Awww. You were saying dumb only meant you can't talk? Want me to print screen again genius? Lolololol. Caught you with your pants down right dumbass? Lololo
You are putting word into my mouth.

I said if two things are equal, the meaning have to go BOTH WAY, that's the definition of "the same" if it is NOT then it simply is not the same.

You see that anything other than what I just said is you seeing thing. Also, you still have not answer me was all thing Delicate are Fragile and are all thing Fragile are delicate.

And you just got SCHOOLED by this dumbass LOLOLOLOLOL, which make you what? Not even a dumbass?

You are putting word into my mouth.

I said if two things are equal, the meaning have to go BOTH WAY, that's the definition of "the same" if it is NOT then it simply is not the same.

You see that anything other than what I just said is you seeing thing. Also, you still have not answer me was all thing Delicate are Fragile and are all thing Fragile are delicate.

And you just got SCHOOLED by this dumbass LOLOLOLOLOL

Wow, the can't lose face syndrome is strong in this one. Here lemme show you your message again. So your mum thinks you are stupid or dumb now? Faster choose one, numb numb. LOLOL

Screenshot_20230911_095303_com.android.chrome.jpg

Chinese ships are built by Tofu-Dreg and manned by untrained sailors and admirals. They are no threat to anybody.

Wow, the can't lose face syndrome is strong in this one. Here lemme show you your message again. So your mum thinks you are stupid or dumb now? Faster choose one, numb numb. LOLOL

View attachment 952651
No, it's actually your mom think I am dumb after I rode her hard. Because she like dumb dumb and I like cougar LOL. @Han Patriot "I am actually your father" LOL

And seems like apple didn't really fall too far from the tree if you does not understand the mean the same word. You can screen cap whatever you want if you still can figure out what does that mean.

No, it's actually your mom think I am dumb after I rode her hard. Because she like dumb dumb and I like cougar LOL. @Han Patriot "I am actually your father" LOL

And seems like apple didn't really fall too far from the tree if you does not understand the mean the same word. You can screen cap whatever you want if you still can figure out what does that mean.

Awww, don't get so triggered baby mulatto. You said dumb and stupid is different. So you gotta prove it mate. Lolol.

Back
Top Bottom