What's new

China leaves US trailing in race to build warships,Beijing’s shipbuilding capacity 230 times greater than American yards, US intelligence admits

I'm not saying China doesn't have anti-ship missiles. I'm saying that a $100 Million ship can be destroyed by a $1M missile. So, it's foolish for China to build so many floating targets. And, who knows how much China spends on its military? Do you think the CCP would tell their own people, let alone the Pakistan Defense Forum how much they spend on anything?
Well. agree. So you can dismantle all warships. Only manufacture anti-ship missiles.

Lol another troll that's a kfx design not J20 design
kfx?????

not j-31 and mig 1.44?

Screenshot_20230909_105023.jpg

:dance3:

Lol another troll that's a kfx design not J20 design
not J-31 and MIG1.44???

Screenshot_20230909_105023.jpg

Last edited:
Did you use any other word? No, you said "It says"

View attachment 951982

Now show me where did it EXACTLY SAYS "Ships in a fleet"

Show me where did it says "Ships in a fleet" before I will move to how wrong you are in Sea Control.
I did not use the word EXACTLY nor DIRECTLY. Lol. You have some understanding problem? I said ships in the fleet to tell you a FLEET IS NOT ONE SHiP. Numb numb needs to go to school again. You are still not answering me how 'sea control' is achieved by a single class of ship mate. I am waiting gg gg. :).

Why are you avoiding it? What about sea control being universal accross space and time domain.?

I did not use the word EXACTLY nor DIRECTLY. Lol. You have some understanding problem? I said ships in the fleet to tell you a FLEET IS NOT ONE SHiP. Numb numb needs to go to school again. You are still not answering me how 'sea control' is achieved by a single class of ship mate. I am waiting gg gg. :).

Why are you avoiding it? What about sea control being universal accross space and time domain.?
You said that directly as in you had not say anything other than "It says ships in a fleet"

Again, simple question You said you read the article and "IT SAYS, ship in a fleet"

1694094655737.png

I am asking you, where does it says ships in a fleet, NOT "As in a fleet" and NOT "It mean ships in a fleet", but exactly where does it said "Ship in a fleet"?

You said that directly as in you had not say anything other than "It says ships in a fleet"

Again, simple question You said you read the article and "IT SAYS, ship in a fleet"

View attachment 952246

I am asking you, where does it says ships in a fleet, NOT "As in a fleet" and NOT "It mean ships in a fleet", but exactly where does it said "Ship in a fleet"?
I did not even use the word exactly nor directly, when I say ships in a fleet. I am trying to show an idiot like you a fleet meant ships not a single ship. We can go on forever, you know you are wrong and not admiting to save face. Lolol. We can continue this forever I don't mind.
Sea control is achieved with single class of warship? LCS is serving in the CSG? You are really soemthing huh. Lol

So what happened to sea control? Not answering anymore? I am. Waitinggggggggg

I did not even use the word exactly nor directly, when I say ships in a fleet. I am trying to show an idiot like you a fleet meant ships not a single ship. We can go on forever, you know you are wrong and not admiting to save face. Lolol. We can continue this forever I don't mind.
Sea control is achieved with single class of warship? LCS is serving in the CSG? You are really soemthing huh. Lol

So what happened to sea control? Not answering anymore? I am. Waitinggggggggg
Well, you are using the word "it says ship in a fleet" how else could you mean other than you are "ship in a fleet"? I don't care what you are trying to do when you say "Ship in a fleet" you said that, which mean you meant that. How would I know what you think by saying that, I can't read mind.

Again, show me where it said "ship in a fleet" or you are lying, it's that simple, don't dick around, I am waiting, and I am not moving on with you until you either show me where it said "Ship in a fleet" or you admit you lies.

Your country has a relationship with Russia/Soviet not all these designs base on MIG 1.44

And CAC has a long relationship to MIG in 80/90s 2000
Well. All MIG 1.44

MTXX_PT20230909_225126581.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Baby. Have you even seen Mig 1.44? :lol:

Your country has a relationship with Russia/Soviet not all these designs base on MIG 1.44

And CAC has a long relationship to MIG in 80/90s 2000
Türkiye and Indonesia copy MiG 1.44!

South Korea replicates J-31!

Baby. Tell me. Who gave you the courage to mock the J-20? :cheesy:

Lol keep trolling Indonesia and turkeye's design is similar to f22/f35 rather than a copy of MIG 1.44
I don't know why you're struggling. Even Americans are copying MIG1.44

Inspired by MIG1.44. :cheesy:

Screenshot_20230910_034015.jpg

Lol keep trolling Indonesia and turkeye's design is similar to f22/f35 rather than a copy of MIG 1.44
Why are you still struggling? This is not MIG1.44????

CnThHRPUAAE_dHK.jpg

Maybe you lied too many times to make you believe... Americans also copy MiG 1.44

Screenshot_20230910_034015.jpg

Copy MIG1.44 for each country :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom