What's new

China leaves US trailing in race to build warships,Beijing’s shipbuilding capacity 230 times greater than American yards, US intelligence admits

Yes run away like a coward. I showed proof and you just ranted. Lol. As usual, typical Gary.
I am going to quote my old post because you are going in a circle
They WERE, and they are not talking about minesweeper deployed to 7th fleet, they SPECIFIC OUTLINED LCS Tulsa was PART of a CSG as per 7th fleet release

View attachment 952662

No matter how many times you denied this happen, this is exactly what 7th fleet said on VINCSG. Again, you can call them up and tell them LCS were never part of CSG, i honestly don't care, hey, what you do in your downtime is what you do, you like to watch menlove movie or call up 7th fleet, that's your choice mate

What else can I say when I have already said all that have to be said? I don't care what you believe, that is my answer whether or not you think that's valid, if you don't think Tulsa was deployed with CSG5 even tho 7th fleet itself said they were a part of that particular CSG, that's you, and I will continue to give the same answer as long as you ask the same question.

Last edited:
I am going to quote my old post because you are going in a circle

What else can I say when I have already said all that have to be said? I don't care what you believe, that is my answer whether or not you think that's valid, if you don't think Tulsa was deployed with CSG5 even tho 7th fleet itself said they were a part of that particular CSG, that's you, and I will continue to give the same answer as long as you ask the same question.
A minesweeper just operated with the CSG5, does it mean the CSG5 consists of a minesweeper now? Tell me how they are going to forward deploy in 24 hours if one is based in Japan and another in continental US? No wonder you think sra control is universal accross time and space domain, you think the LCS can just warp to Japan huh. I still remember you bullshiting about pairing, then you go on to deny there is no pairing. The dmbfck who says, hey 054B is inadequate and needs to pair up with 052D to face the Burkes. Then I asked what about the 055s? Then you said with LCS? Why not 2 Burkes against one 055?isn't that easier stupid? Lolol. You are definitely special! Lol

A minesweeper just operated with the CSG5, does it mean the CSG5 consists of a minesweeper now?
In that occasion, yeah

How else would you describe the relationship between that Minesweeper and that CSG? Pal? Buddy? Companion?

If you operate with something you are then PART of that something, whatever that something, in this case, a CSG, go thru, you will go thru the same because you are RIGHT THERE next to it.

I mean sure, I "operated" with the 3rd infantry division in Iraq, does that mean 3rd infantry does not had me in it, and I am not part of that unit? I mean, does that mean I don't need to go to Iraq like the rest of the 3ID? I don't have to fight in Iraq with the 3ID, I am just "operated with" 3ID...If I operated with 3ID, then I will be in 3ID TO&E, even if I was from another unit, if I operate under their command structure, then I am part of them. i.e. being a part of 3rd infantry division as one of its soldier, the same here with LCS Tulsa, if they are operated with CSG5, they are a part of CSG5. that minesweeper don't just stay in Pearl Harbor when they "operate" with CSG5, that mine sweeper will go where the CSG5 goes, hence making it a part of CSG5.........

That's just common sense and your logic is weird. Do you want me to make a poll here and ask whether LCS Tulsa operate with CSG5 means they are a part of it?

Last edited:
In that occasion, yeah

How else would you describe the relationship between that Minesweeper and that CSG? Pal? Buddy? Companion?

If you operate with something you are then PART of that something, whatever that something, in this case, a CSG, go thru, you will go thru the same because you are RIGHT THERE next to it.

I mean sure, I "operated" with the 3rd infantry division in Iraq, does that mean 3rd infantry does not had me in it, and I am not part of that unit? I mean, does that mean I don't need to go to Iraq like the rest of the 3ID? I don't have to fight in Iraq with the 3ID, I am just "operated with" 3ID...If I operated with 3ID, then I will be in 3ID TO&E, even if I was from another unit, if I operate under their command structure, then I am part of them. i.e. being a part of 3rd infantry division as one of its soldier, the same here with LCS Tulsa, if they are operated with CSG5, they are a part of CSG5. that minesweeper don't just stay in Pearl Harbor when they "operate" with CSG5, that mine sweeper will go where the CSG5 goes, hence making it a part of CSG5.........

That's just common sense and your logic is weird. Do you want me to make a poll here and ask whether LCS Tulsa operate with CSG5 means they are a part of it?

Joint operations, but not in the CSG fleet, i have shown you the CSG fleet roster. You think minesweepers always operate with the CSG? Stop ranting btw. So if the Marine Corp operates with the Japanese Navy, are they in the same fleet
Common sense mate, you seems to lack some.

In that occasion, yeah

Why you arguing @Han Patriot you know he is troll put him in your ignore list Sir

Why you arguing @Han Patriot you know he is troll put him in your ignore list Sir
Hey then prove me wrong. This idiot thinks LCS a LITTORAL ship based in CONTINENTAL USA is in the CSG 5 forward deployed in Japan to face China. He also thinks sea control is universal accross time and space domain and is not achieved by a fleet but a single class of ship. Therefore, he thinks the LCS can warp to Japan in an instance. You can't cure stupidity. Lol

Hey then prove me wrong. This idiot thinks LCS a LITTORAL ship based in CONTINENTAL USA is in the CSG 5 forward deployed in Japan to face China. He also thinks sea control is universal accross time and space domain and is not achieved by a fleet but a single class of ship. Therefore, he thinks the LCS can warp to Japan in an instance. You can't cure stupidity. Lol
His sources direct from USN and other respected sites your sources are Wikipedia and random Google search which will be bogus and unreliable so he is more authentic than you

His sources direct from USN and other respected sites your sources are Wikipedia and random Google search which will be bogus and unreliable so he is more authentic than you
I literally pasted a.mil site listing the ships in the CSG5. You seem to be his loyal fanboy, the blind leading th3 blind. Lol

Back
Top Bottom