What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

There are a growing number of "Joshua Wong" type bastards who loom into media prominance since the "umbrella movement" in HK which is disgusting. It was revealed during the movement's high time that these bastards were coached by the so called pan-democrats and american institutions

As i know the length of the sentences or punishment were decided by the HK Judges, most of the time people like Joshua Wong or people who are anti-government will more likely get less punishment than what they should be.

Indeed. A large number of these thugs who have caused damages to the society were given very light sentences like short periods of community services

their career prospects ain't looking good :rofl: those suckers will regret it

They think they can be bailed out by the USA for the rest of their lives. Bunches of delusional bastards

There are a growing number of "Joshua Wong" type bastards who loom into media prominance since the "umbrella movement" in HK which is disgusting. It was revealed during the movement's high time that these bastards were coached by the so called pan-democrats and american institutions

Indeed. A large number of these thugs who have caused damages to the society were given very light sentences like short periods of community services

They think they can be bailed out by the USA for the rest of their lives. Bunches of delusional bastards

:no: It is simply UNBELIEVABLE!

:( This young CIA operative (recruited in Macao) who after crippling and paralysed Hong Kong for such a long time and all he received now is just a slap on the wrist like a naughty boy.

To the rest of the sane world, these Hong Kongers who praise and protected him, deserved him. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Subversion / assisting outside states in subversion is the highest form of treason, in some places its punishable by death. If he was American and was assisting some foreign hostile state in subverting or trying to overthrow the government he would be branded a terrorist and be tortured indefinitely.

Death sentence should be standard for national traitors.

Article 23 in the Basic Law is the one that defines and limits how far these bastards can go in their movements that can be interpreted as subversion, treason... But the proposal to implement this law was not getting the people's approval.

There are other articles in the Laws of HK which can be applied for prosecuting these misbehaviours however

Last edited:

When the one country and two system rule expires, it's gonna be a nightmare for these kind of traitors. Mainland punishment will be much harsher. They better hope US has granted them asylum or life will be hell for them in HK. :devil:

:no: It is simply UNBELIEVABLE!

:( This young CIA operative (recruited in Macao) who after crippling and paralysed Hong Kong for such a long time and all he received now is just a slap on the wrist like a naughty boy.

To the rest of the sane world, these Hong Kongers who praise and protected him, deserved him. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hmm, the Counsul General of USA in HK, Clifford Hart, is a former CIA who has experience working in similar "diplomatic" positions in the former Soviet Union and Iraq! Isnt that something to ponder? He has just retired recently but he said he loves HK so much he is staying on in the territory working as a consultant for a private enterprise.

The future of Hong Kong is now looking bleak unless some quick amends or remedies are made.

Hong Kong position as a FINANCIAL CENTER is now in jeopardy.

Hong Konger have to decide and act soon. Hong Kong rise to prominent because it used to be the sole gateway to PRC but this is NO longer the case anymore.

There is a saying.
One cannot have the cake and eat it.

The future of Hong Kong is now looking bleak unless some quick amends or remedies are made.

Hong Kong position as a FINANCIAL CENTER is now in jeopardy.

Hong Konger have to decide and act soon. Hong Kong rise to prominent because it used to be the sole gateway to PRC but this is NO longer the case anymore.

There is a saying.
One cannot have the cake and eat it.

Bleaker but not as bleak
We still have a sizeable number of folks in power who do not opt for a wholesome subscription of western ideologies at the heavy expense of our own culture and sovereignty

Hmm, the Counsul General of USA in HK, Clifford Hart, is a former CIA who has experience working in similar "diplomatic" positions in the former Soviet Union and Iraq! Isnt that something to ponder? He has just retired recently but he said he loves HK so much he is staying on in the territory working as a consultant for a private enterprise.

hai hk dui lam kui :lol:

As i know the length of the sentences or punishment were decided by the HK Judges, most of the time people like Joshua Wong or people who are anti-government will more likely get less punishment than what they should be.
But does HK law use precedent for judgement? At least in Canada and US, precedent and a guideline for each crime are used. ie. manslaughter is 7-10 years in Canada if I remember correctly. So a person charged with that cannot get a sentence less than 7 years. Plus each crime can be added thus increasing the sentence.

I don't like the fact that criminals can get early parole for being "good' while in prison. So a sentence of 7 years usually end up 4 years.

But does HK law use precedent for judgement? At least in Canada and US, precedent and a guideline for each crime are used. ie. manslaughter is 7-10 years in Canada if I remember correctly. So a person charged with that cannot get a sentence less than 7 years. Plus each crime can be added thus increasing the sentence.

I don't like the fact that criminals can get early parole for being "good' while in prison. So a sentence of 7 years usually end up 4 years.
I'm not so familiar with criminal justice in HK, but from what I saw in the news, many of the case that involving with people with "background" (backed by pan-democratic party) will always have their initial charge dropped due to less of evidences by the judge, so the police have to charge them with lesser charge and most likely they will be getting community service as punishment. Therefore, many people in HK have question about the impartiality of the HK judicial branch, especially those high judges.

I'm not so familiar with criminal justice in HK, but from what I saw in the news, many of the case that involving with people with "background" (backed by pan-democratic party) will always have their initial charge dropped due to less of evidences by the judge, so the police have to charge them with lesser charge and most likely they will be getting community service as punishment. Therefore, many people in HK have question about the impartiality of the HK judicial branch, especially those high judges.

I think the high judges are being paid by outsiders. Too bad there is no jurisdiction to check their banking activities.

u guys are no different from the rabid saffronists back in india

I think the high judges are being paid by outsiders. Too bad there is no jurisdiction to check their banking activities.

I think 馬道立Geoffrey Ma, the Chief Justice of the Court of Final Appeal should be the top brass to keep an eye on the judges. We also have ICAC which is answerable to complaints of irregularities and misconducts in respect of corruptions of public servants

I think 馬道立Geoffrey Ma, the Chief Justice of the Court of Final Appeal should be the top brass to keep an eye on the judges. We also have ICAC which is answerable to complaints of irregularities and misconducts in respect of corruptions of public servants
Well it's hard to prove a judge is doing wrong or under influence from outsiders because a judgement is very subjective.

Back
Top Bottom