What's new

China Hiring Youtubers for Propaganda

CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States

1690308183600.png

By this year, Mr. Galat’s channel had more than 100,000 subscribers. He acknowledged that the Chinese state media’s support helped his channel grow. As his trips with state media grew longer, the outlets paid him for his time, he said. He declined to say how much.

The West is on fire.

After they failed on the media propaganda, now they are accusing these people get paid.

The same with North Korean who visited South Korea and says South Korea is good, better, and awesome.

These North Korean get paid by South Korean government.

Or not?

View attachment 941208

These are a funny bunch.

If China doesn't have any thing admirable for foreigners, if China has to hire mouthpieces to make it look good, how could China make such achievement in recent 20 years?

I request CCP to make a video that proves that it was in fact the Americans who paid money to CCP to help their YT channels grow.

Also, the video should show how free China is and how every last white guy is dying to move to China. We can also show a boat full of Europeans getting drowned in South China Sea trying to reach Xinjiang.

View attachment 941208

The hit pieces by "professional journalists" against vloggers show how desperate the west is getting losing control of the narrative. There are plenty of videos on the manipulation and selective reporting by these "professional journalists" in order to create a predetermined narrative rather than actual investigative report. Below is one of them.

I request CCP to make a video that proves that it was in fact the Americans who paid money to CCP to help their YT channels grow.

Also, the video should show how free China is and how every last white guy is dying to move to China. We can also show a boat full of Europeans getting drowned in South China Sea trying to reach Xinjiang.

Except for the internet (you must use VPN), the rest of China basically quite free.

In 2018, there are 600.000 foreigners in China. And 72.000 are USA citizens.

Just search YouTube, there are a lot of videos about tourist experience in China.

It's really a good place and very peaceful as well.

Yes, there are people like that, who love to be a beggar.

Because for them, being a beggar is better and has more income than people who work in factory or office.

Do you think they need help?

Once social workers arrive, they run away to save themselves.

I mean it's them who are going to be saved, but they saved themselves.

Yes, there are people like that, who love to be a beggar.

Because for them, being a beggar is better and has more income than people who work in factory or office.

Do you think they need help?

Once social workers arrive, they run away to save themselves.

I mean it's them who are going to be saved, but they saved themselves.
Unfortunately you are barking up the wrong tree, my post has little to do with prevalence of poverty in China but more to do with gora wumaos lying at the instructions of CCP.

Unfortunately you are barking up the wrong tree, my post has little to do with prevalence of poverty in China but more to do with gora wumaos lying at the instructions of CCP.

ROLF

You are very funny!

View attachment 941208
China is better than America .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom