What's new

China forces Al Jazeera to close Beijing news bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the leftards jumped ship to AJ, that's a good thing i suppose. Keeps them out of main stream media outlets. They are the number 1 liars.

Chinese officials are known to have expressed their anger at a documentary the channel aired last November on the alleged use of slave labor by prisoners in Chinese jails.

So if any one start to show reality they are not allowed in China ???

Some Pakistani members crying cause internation media is not allowed in J&K now what about this ????

If the leftards jumped ship to AJ, that's a good thing i suppose. Keeps them out of main stream media outlets. They are the number 1 liars.

Agreed. I remember an AJ report on Indian Maoists. They tried their very best to justify these terrorists but even the die hard Chinese members here saw through the bias.

I find Al Jazeera much better than BBC/ CNN .
It has become my most watched News Channel within a month of its launch on Tata SKy DTH

I find Al Jazeera much better than BBC/ CNN .
It has become my most watched News Channel within a month of its launch on Tata SKy DTH

AJ was fairer in back days, but today it has certainly become a western tool in spreading their propaganda.

it's so obvious, I don't see any difference in harming the world not in western sphere. they are not friendly to India either, no reason to defend it, unless you are the royal family or kins of Saudi, Qatar, etc.

their jobs in Libya, Syria, etc was/is notorious.

Al Jazeera is West controlled? :lol: Aii, Caramba...!!! In trying to defend Chinese oppression of the media, people have gone even more into the absurd.

Al Jazeera is literally a copy of BBC and CNN, but they focus on more issues, that's the only difference. Their Arabic version is probably different, but the English one is the same, and there is a reason for it. In the GB forexample, you have the regulatory agency OFCOM controlling the airways and setting a standard on what type of propeganda can be distributed on the airways. The only propeganda that can be distributed is theirs and AJ prefectly complies with every standard. Last year Press TV's propeganda was deemed unacceptable and they were blocked after 4-5 years of being able to operate in the country.

Good for China.

Al Jazeera is West controlled? :lol: Aii, Caramba...!!! In trying to defend Chinese oppression of the media, people have gone even more into the absurd.
AJ Arabic and AJ English are literally two different organizations. The English channel has to comply with all the regulatory agencies or it will have the same fate as Press TV. But AJ English was never created to be 'different' to begin with. I watch AJ all the time and it's no different than BBC.

Not surprising. China has no freedom of expression and no free media policy. It just suits CPC.
And yet they're doing far better than you guys and are way more humble. You never see them talk ****, but I always see you Indians talk smack about not only them, but Iran etc... while massaging American and Western balls. This is surprising cuz the country with the longest number of years under Western occupation out of all the ones listed is India!

China wants to kick out a foreign journalist scum that spreads propeganda and causes division, wtf is it to you? What's the point of democracy to China anyway? They're doing fine. Keep your so called "democracy."

For print/online media outlets, the Christian Science Monitor tends to be one of better ones in terms of balance and journalistic quality.

Like i said, any media organization that doesn't follow the China line is "Western Controlled" :disagree:

So because Al Jazeera showed a documentary on the slave labour being used in Chinese prisons, its a an American front and a propaganda tool?

Al Jazeera has a bureau office in India and has done some very revealing stories from poverty to prostitution ; Kashmir to maoists and GoI has put no restrictions on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom