What's new

China forces Al Jazeera to close Beijing news bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
aren't people living in Khalistan, Kashmir, Manipur, Kerela, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh, Jharkjamd, Nagaland, West Bengal, Orissa, Khalistan, Khailanji, Gujarat,Tamil nadu,Bihar, Assam,Chhattesgarh . your own people? why they want to gun your government down?

OH man you really are daft. like I said - you are such a subservient citizen that if the govt ran over the child in the market place over and over gain- you would call it great action by mother china to control population.

The HAN is not his brother's keeper- rather would sell it's own for profit and propaganda

OH man you really are daft. like I said - you are such a subservient citizen that if the govt ran over the child in the market place over and over gain- you would call it great action by mother china to control population.

The HAN is not his brother's keeper- rather would sell it's own for profit and propaganda

give him the benefit of the doubt, he needs to follow the partyline lest he ends up in a black hotel

no need to create a list of misspelled topics you know zilch about.
we have members on pdf from almost all of these states you mentioned (some on your list do not exist), and they can tell you the issues are civilian.

state or federal govts do not roll out tanks here, and nobody needs to hide in the US embassy if he/she has a different opinion of the administration.

you guys are inborn liars: " Operation Blue Star" and the aftermath serial massacres on the Sikhs populaiton!

give him the benefit of the doubt, he needs to follow the partyline lest he ends up in a black hotel

we dont have any line to follow. but rather when you indians are proclaiming as a free and "democratic" state you are failing on massive scale on the brutal and prejudiced treatment of your own people

The Chinese are not becoming the World Leaders in everything by being bad people. I think the problems are over exaggerated for political one-upmanship. In any case curbing the free press is wrong, provided the press really is free since yellow journalists have often been found to be on payrolls of rivals/enemies.

you guys are inborn liars: " Operation Blue Star" and the aftermath serial massacres on the Sikhs populaiton!

mega fail. i am from the same background, and the govt acted against paid terrorists who were on your best friend's payroll. much like it is today with muslims

we are talking about civilian dissidents, not armed militias.

kindly inform your supervisor to update the red book, the arguments are quickly falling flat on their face.

mega fail. i am from the same background, and the govt acted against paid terrorists who were on your best friend's payroll. much like it is today with muslims

we are talking about civilian dissidents, not armed militias.

they (the indian rebels) were not armed until they are oppressed to the conditions they have to protect themselves against brutal crackdowns

they (the indian rebels) were not armed until they are oppressed to the conditions they have to protect themselves against brutal crackdowns

unless the objective is to provide comedic relief, I suggest you read a few articles on how the khalistani movement was armed and financed.

i find it amusing when people have to hide in the US embassy just for disagreeing with the authorities. :coffee:

The Chinese are not becoming the World Leaders in everything by being bad people. I think the problems are over exaggerated for political one-upmanship. In any case curbing the free press is wrong, provided the press really is free since yellow journalists have often been found to be on payrolls of rivals/enemies.
and who is the ennemy of China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom