What's new

China flags Uighurs as ‘extremist’ for having Quran, report says

IK said that because China is a major economic benefactor, he doesn't have a problem with China making toilets out of mosques. I am sure that if given some bribes, he will also accept Indian version of Kashmir issue.[/URL]

1. I don't know why you gave me the label. I am not interested in Uyghurs.

2. I don't think you can use Xinjiang to cover up the Kashmir issue. Because Xinjiang is 4 times richer than India.
1. Of course you are not. Otherwise you would need to answer a lot of uncomfortable questions about them.

2. Who is trying to cover up anything? We don’t need world media to find out what’s happening in Kashmir. Our opposition parties are enough. And why are you talking about Kashmir in the first place? 🤔

@renhai You said you aren’t interested in Uyghurs. These links might interest you.

1. Of course you are not. Otherwise you would need to answer a lot of uncomfortable questions about them.

2. Who is trying to cover up anything? We don’t need world media to find out what’s happening in Kashmir. Our opposition parties are enough. And why are you talking about Kashmir in the first place? 🤔

@renhai You said you aren’t interested in Uyghurs. These links might interest you.
Unlike Beijing people, I never explain these issues. Just to remind you: Uyghurs worship Genghis Khan very much. And Uyghurs highly respect Hui people. Guess why?

Are you kidding??? How is it possible that Pakistan's friend China can be so unfair to Muslims of their own country...This must be a white man's:p::p::p: propaganda to demonize China...

Millions killed in Iraq, by WEST
Millions killed in Afghanistan by WEST
Millions killed in Syria, Libya, by WEST
Everyday tormented by Israel, backed by WEST.

BUT China is the oppressor ....

that one country, who has not invaded any other, and actually is brokering peace deals.

One has to be brain dead, NOT to see this.

IK said that because China is a major economic benefactor, he doesn't have a problem with China making toilets out of mosques. I am sure that if given some bribes, he will also accept Indian version of Kashmir issue.[/URL]
In fact. China has good relations with all Muslim countries. It's not just Pakistan.

Millions killed in Iraq, by WEST
Millions killed in Afghanistan by WEST
Millions killed in Syria, Libya, by WEST
Everyday tormented by Israel, backed by WEST.

BUT China is the oppressor ....

that one country, who has not invaded any other, and actually is brokering peace deals.

One has to be brain dead, NOT to see this.
Just heard. The Uyghurs actually support Israel/Zionism. Is this true?

Just heard. The Uyghurs actually support Israel/Zionism. Is this true?
"Eastern Turkistan exile government" supports India to kill Pakistan

微信图片_20230530213146.png

Eespcially Xinjiang 's biggest neighbor Kazakhstan, two thirds of Xinjiang's border sharing with Kazakhstan

@Bevvy Rosh @Kuru now it's up to you to explain

"Eastern Turkistan exile government" supports India to kill Pakistan

Pakistan a fake democracy, India needs to break Pak’s nexus with China, says self-exiled Uyghur leader
@Kuru
“Why do Uyghurs/East Turkestan support Israel and india?”

please

Last edited:
We don’t dream to be surveillanced all the time because of a religious app. So yeah, there is that.
you will be surveilled not only but jailed ,if you took part in seditious activity/terrorism under India's present colonial era laws.

I didn’t report this. Pakistani media did. They also seem to have a photo evidence apparently. You understand that right?
The Express Tribune is the first internationally affiliated newspaper in Pakistan. Partnered with The International New York Times – the global edition of The New York Times – the paper caters to the modern face of Pakistan. With

@Bevvy Rosh @Kuru now it's up to you to explain

Explain what exactly? The thread is about China having problem with Uyghurs installing Quran app, and you saying that it doesn’t matter because we have a long border with Kazakhstan?

you will be surveilled not only but jailed ,if you took part in seditious activity/terrorism under India's present colonial era laws.

Sure. Quote me when we harass Muslims for installing Quran app on their phones.

The Express Tribune is the first internationally affiliated newspaper in Pakistan. Partnered with The International New York Times – the global edition of The New York Times – the paper caters to the modern face of Pakistan. With

I’m trying to understand how does that change anything. You can search Google and find multiple results for the same thing.

Unlike Beijing people, I never explain these issues. Just to remind you: Uyghurs worship Genghis Khan very much. And Uyghurs highly respect Hui people. Guess why?
There is a difference between admiring and worshiping. I don’t think Uyghurs are worshiping Genghis.

Explain what exactly? The thread is about China having problem with Uyghurs installing Quran app, and you saying that it doesn’t matter because we have a long border with Kazakhstan?

Sure. Quote me when we harass Muslims for installing Quran app on their phones.

I’m trying to understand how does that change anything. You can search Google and find multiple results for the same thing.

There is a difference between admiring and worshiping. I don’t think Uyghurs are worshiping Genghis.
Although Genghis Khan and Hui people know how to keep Uyghurs quiet. But my question is: Why do Uyghurs support Israel and India?

flagged by global terror king xi jinping all because he wants to play god

Although Genghis Khan and Hui people know how to keep Uyghurs quiet. But my question is: Why do Uyghurs support Israel and India?
I don’t know, you tell me.

Wow shock horror. China oppressing Muslims and Indians killing raping Kashmiris that’s come a real shock to us Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom