What's new

China faces headaches from warming Vietnam-U.S. ties

A few rockets put in Cuba could make American some headache in Cold War.
Another rocket in North Korea could make Japan, SK, China, US a headache.
The conflict in Myanmar near China could make China some headache.
So logically, if Vietnam buy several stuffs of offensive weapons they could cause some headache to next door guy.
But Vietnam defends only, I think.

The Vietnam's neighbor is the China not the US, the river and trade can't leave the China.
The U.S might selling some weapons to make trouble in the region for their interest, but they won't help Vietnam as same as they won't help current Ukraine and Iraq ... only care making trouble not care ur future life and ur country's future !

Selling weapons don't mean U.S care u as the ally, don't mistake ! The "Honeymoon" in the Cold War between U.S-China tie for both interests ... we all knew there also lead to 1989.6.9 riots in BeiJing, so
accompanied with American Freedom and Weapons there'r Revolution and Riot, just take them ALL.

LOL ! United State of America they don't need new ally here just need a tool indeed.

Last edited:
What makes you so arrogant and ignorant?
A few rockets put in Cuba could make American some headache in Cold War
NOT cuba,not rocket,ok? It's soviet nuclear missiles make US some headache.
Another rocket in North Korea could make Japan, SK, China, US a headache.
Lol,do you mean NK make the whole world headache?
NK's rocket just can frighten SK and Japan.
The conflict in Myanmar near China could make China some headache.
I don't know what you mean? That's myahmar's internal conflict,I can't imagine that a country use its civil war to threaten another.Maybe vietnam have such crazy ideas?
So logically, if Vietnam buy several stuffs of offensive weapons they could cause some headache to next door guy.
But Vietnam defends only, I think.
Logically? Do Viets all think in this way?
Buying some American toys can cause some headache in southeast asia?
4.jpg

The Vietnam's neighbor is the China not the US, the river and trade can't leave the China.
The U.S might selling some weapons to make trouble in the region for their interest, but they won't help Vietnam as same as they won't help current Ukraine and Iraq ... only care making trouble not care ur future life and ur country's future !

Selling weapons don't mean U.S care u as the ally, don't mistake ! The "Honeymoon" in the Cold War between U.S-China tie for both interests ... we all knew there also lead to 1989.6.9 riots in BeiJing, so
accompanied with American Freedom and Weapons there'r Revolution and Riot, just take them ALL.

LOL ! United State of America they don't need new ally here just need a tool indeed.

Who tell you that Vietnam need US military support?
When ever Vietnam launched offensive to China?

Last edited:
Ur ppl wanna a "Honeymoon" with U.S to against China in SCS ... but watch out, we knew American "lunch" not free like Ukraine, Iraq now there'r "HOT".
What honeymoon?
Vietnam wanna make friend to every country, my friend

Ur ppl wanna a "Honeymoon" with U.S to against China in SCS ... but watch out, we knew American "lunch" not free like Ukraine, Iraq now there'r "HOT".
Wait a second. Wasn't you that sought support from America in invading Vietnam in the last war, killing as many Vietnamese as possible, destroying our cities as much as you could?

How can you forget the honeymoon with the US?

True, there is no free lunch. I guess, as return for US support, you gave them your money and your pride.

I'm not impressed. Can you post other comics such as one depicting China as Panda eating small dogs? Or China as Dragon eating small worms?
I don't know why you like to see panda eating dogs,actually panda only eat bamboos.
If you want to see carnivorous animals,I think eagles or bears are a better choice.
Because after viewing your comic, our people will empty pockets and give you all the money you demand.
Sometimes life is so tough,i thought that viets have a strong heart before,why do you fear a comic or something behind it?
And you want to give money to me? Oh you are a kind-hearted boy/girl(sorry.)
And your people,really?Can you represent them to decide their property?

I don't know why you like to see panda eating dogs,actually panda only eat bamboos.
If you want to see carnivorous animals,I think eagles or bears are a better choice.

Sometimes life is so tough,i thought that viets have a strong heart before,why do you fear a comic or something behind it?
And you want to give money to me? Oh you are a kind-hearted boy/girl(sorry.)
And your people,really?Can you represent them to decide their property?
Panda eating bambus isn´t nothing special, but eating Dog is.

if you post here a comic that impresses me, I am willing to give 45 euro cent for you.

I dunno what fierce weapons or new technology will US give to Vietnam, probably is those old junk that the US army would never want to reuse. Instead of throw in garbage or recycle, the US give to Vietnam for free. Just like the PH getting the same. I'm feeling sorry for PH and Vietnam.

Panda eating bambus isn´t nothing special, but eating Dog is.
I think you must go to see the psychology doctor,use your 45 euro cent,lol

I dunno what fierce weapons or new technology will US give to Vietnam, probably is those old junk that the US army would never want to reuse. Instead of throw in garbage or recycle, the US give to Vietnam for free. Just like the PH getting the same. I'm feeling sorry for PH and Vietnam.
You don't need to feel sorry for them.
Their corrupt officials need US's help.

I think you must go to see the psychology doctor,use your 45 euro cent,lol

You don't need to feel sorry for them.
Their corrupt officials need US's help.
Don't care about me, but yourself. Don't step on dog shit as one of the Viet posters here recommended you previously.

According to Chinese officials, China increases its defence budget by 7% this year, bringing it to around $150 billion. So according to your logic, that is $150 billion less to spend on (fixing) China’s economy and social development for this year alone! :)
But..On average Chinese is much richer than Viets.

Wait a second. Wasn't you that sought support from America in invading Vietnam in the last war, killing as many Vietnamese as possible, destroying our cities as much as you could?

How can you forget the honeymoon with the US?

True, there is no free lunch. I guess, as return for US support, you gave them your money and your pride.
Can't compared wtih the Vietnam War. Im sorry for break Vietnamese Indo-China dream in last "Honeymoon" of China-America tie, both (China and U.S) break it up. Gave the money and pride to America, that's Japan not China. Now ur Vietnam wanna be next, isn't it ? I know the Ukraine and Iraq ever had the same plan, now there'r "FREE" for armed groups !

Back
Top Bottom