What's new

China Expands Military at India Border as Modi Accused of Surrendering Land.. Newsweek

What I said are facts. But I understand why you would not want to believe them. Let me ask you. Assume, china takes over ladhak, what will stop them from taking Kashmir next? Do you have any idea how they treat muslims? Do you have any idea how lucky you are to have india between you and china?

There is agreement between Pakistan and China that Kashmir & Kargil will go to Pakistan while Ladakh will go to China.

Its the current ruling party BJP. They did not want any bad news affecting their elections. So they tried to suppress some tweets. One step in a 1 mile journey towards becoming like the CCP.

But you are chinese right? You do not think american sources are credible.
Whatever American sources say, China is never bothered enough to try to take them off American internet. Something must have really stung Indian intelligence enough to try to hide the fact that no f 16s were shot down from the rest of the world as well as inside india

Brother this is zaid hamid level propaganda video by DG ISPR. please be serious here and rebut the circumstantial evidence.
1.blip lost on indian radar screen
2.another parachute were spotted going down along with abhi, though some say it was the mig 21's drogue chute
3.DG ISPR imminently said it shot down 2 IAF jets and has 2 IAF pilots in custody. Later changed to just 1 pilot in custody. what happened to the second pilot?

The 2nd fighter that went down was a SU-30MKI. The Indian pilot fell and died on the Indian side while the 2nd pilot was an Israeli who fell on the Pakistani side. He was injured, hospitalized and later handed over to Israel.

can you show me the agreement?

It was part of the 1963 Sino-Pakistan border agreement.

Whatever American sources say, China is never bothered enough to try to take them off American internet. Something must have really stung Indian intelligence enough to try to hide the fact that no f 16s were shot down from the rest of the world as well as inside india
really stung Indian intelligence? what are you talking bout?
I already told you this has to do with elections for the ruling party. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

The 2nd fighter that went down was a SU-30MKI. The Indian pilot fell and died on the Indian side while the 2nd pilot was an Israeli who fell on the Pakistani side. He was injured, hospitalized and later handed over to Israel.
You are amazing. Thank you. :lol:

It was part of the 1963 Sino-Pakistan border agreement.
It has nothing to do with the territory currently occupied by india. also do you think china will be happy with the little bit of territory you surrendered?

It has nothing to do with the territory currently occupied by india. also do you think china will be happy with the little bit of territory you surrendered?

If China is unhappy with just Ladakh, I am sure they will consider taking over Jammu, Himachal and Uttarakhand too. Who is stopping them? certainly not India. :rofl:

"Neither is anyone inside our territory nor is any of our post captured" - Indian PM Narender Modi (aka Surrender Modi)

LOL . Even top western magazines like Newsweek are now reporting about "Surrender Modi".
While western media are mostly anti-China in their own right, they have no respect for India which to them, is just a 3rd world sheethole subordinated-underling of the West n where women r frequently raped.

really stung Indian intelligence? what are you talking bout?
I already told you this has to do with elections for the ruling party. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

You are amazing. Thank you. :lol:

So you are admitting that Indian military achievements are exaggerated for internal consumption hence why India had to censor American osint from posting evidence contrary to India’s narrative of Indian military prowess

So you are admitting that Indian military achievements are exaggerated for internal consumption hence why India had to censor American osint from posting evidence contrary to India’s narrative of Indian military prowess
No. I said that in this case, the ruling party may have tried to suppress some tweets. But, this has never been done before, very much unlike china. Also since when do you guys accept american sources?

Newsweek, The Times, the New York Times....heavyweight publications causing bhartis to pause and reflect on the lies sold to them by "US News", "New York Post" and the "Sunday Guardian"....

Hopefully Indians who actually worry about their country are realising the patterns here.

@Surya 1 @Raj-Hindustani @Mighty Lion

Hehe. You're right....US News is the place to go.

May be you are taking them very seriously as they are your ex boss. We don't care who writes what.

No. I said that in this case, the ruling party may have tried to suppress some tweets. But, this has never been done before, very much unlike china. Also since when do you guys accept american sources?
I Don’t care where the source is from, if India is trying to get twitter to ban those accounts, there may be fire behind the smoke. Not even China tried to persuade twitter to take down Indian twitter accounts even if they put numbers like 100, 1000 Chinese casualties

What I said are facts. But I understand why you would not want to believe them. Let me ask you. Assume, china takes over ladhak, what will stop them from taking Kashmir next? Do you have any idea how they treat muslims? Do you have any idea how lucky you are to have india between you and china?

Nonsensical reply.

yes I know about spice bombs. I saw the four holes on that building. But you still have not answered my query:

If you know what they are then you shouldn't be making rather silly comments earlier. They are "Stand off weapons", meaning they can be fire from long ranges without having to breach into hostile air space. India didn't come beyond the "safe buffer zone" which I mentioned earlier, release these stand off weapons and ran away. Bombs then travelled around 50Kms and hit some random trees and martyred a crow. Hope this help understanding as to what actually happened.

source?
Also like I mentioned: One of the R 73 missiles has its belly missing (which has the warhead) which makes sense because most missile hits happen by proximity fuse, not direct hits.

What the actual fk?? Go and bloody watch the documentary, I time stamped it for you to the relevant part as well! ALL MISSILES WERE ATTACHED WITH THE DOWNED MIG21. Its there for all to see. Are you deliberately trying to be thick?

Brother this is zaid hamid level propaganda video by DG ISPR. please be serious here and rebut the circumstantial evidence.
1.blip lost on indian radar screen
2.another parachute were spotted going down along with abhi, though some say it was the mig 21's drogue chute
3.DG ISPR imminently said it shot down 2 IAF jets and has 2 IAF pilots in custody. Later changed to just 1 pilot in custody. what happened to the second pilot?

Propaganda? LOL

Cant even recognize your own wreckage of Mig21?

As for second pilot, ask your own about the downed SU30. its relates to that.

How is a part of a BVR fragment evidence for su 30 kill? It just bolsters IAF theory that it evaded the missiles. Because like I said earlier, if the missile hit, the belly would be missing.

Maybe found stuck in the arse of downed SU30? ;)

I Don’t care where the source is from, if India is trying to get twitter to ban those accounts, there may be fire behind the smoke. Not even China tried to persuade twitter to take down Indian twitter accounts even if they put numbers like 100, 1000 Chinese casualties
Thats because twitter is banned completely is china. CCP has no need for twitter to control their masses.
But I agree. The ruling party is using CCP like methods of censorship even if they are small steps. Fortunately, we have the option to throw them out of office the next election.

If you know what they are then you shouldn't be making rather silly comments earlier. They are "Stand off weapons", meaning they can be fire from long ranges without having to breach into hostile air space. India didn't come beyond the "safe buffer zone" which I mentioned earlier, release these stand off weapons and ran away. Bombs then travelled around 50Kms and hit some random trees and martyred a crow. Hope this help understanding as to what actually happened.
Why would PAF start a massive offensive if only a few crows and trees were hit? Why did it take Pakistan 43 days
to take journalists to the strike area when they could have done it the next day?

What the actual fk?? Go and bloody watch the documentary, I time stamped it for you to the relevant part as well! ALL MISSILES WERE ATTACHED WITH THE DOWNED MIG21. Its there for all to see. Are you deliberately trying to be thick?
I have still not seen the pic of all the missiles attached to the mig in that DGISPR video you call "documentary". Can you show me the pic or the exact time on the vid?

As for second pilot, ask your own about the downed SU30. its relates to that.

Let me repeat the 3rd circumstantial evidence: DG ISPR imminently said it shot down 2 IAF jets and has 2 IAF pilots in custody. Later changed to just 1 pilot in custody. what happened to the second pilot?
For your reference, tiny 1 min video:

The current indian government hides information. But the indian military never does. They are always honest about victory and loss. This is why Pakistan gives a lot of its medals depending on what they read in indian army records and recommendations of indian officers, But never the other way around.

I am sensing that you are starting to get very patriotic and emotional. So lets go back to the topic ok?

Thats because twitter is banned completely is china. CCP has no need for twitter to control their masses.
But I agree. The ruling party is using CCP like methods of censorship even if they are small steps. Fortunately, we have the option to throw them out of office the next election.

Why would PAF start a massive offensive if only a few crows and trees were hit? Why did it take Pakistan 43 days
to take journalists to the strike area when they could have done it the next day?

I have still not seen the pic of all the missiles attached to the mig in that DGISPR video you call "documentary". Can you show me the pic or the exact time on the vid?

Let me repeat the 3rd circumstantial evidence: DG ISPR imminently said it shot down 2 IAF jets and has 2 IAF pilots in custody. Later changed to just 1 pilot in custody. what happened to the second pilot?
For your reference, tiny 1 min video:

The current indian government hides information. But the indian military never does. They are always honest about victory and loss. This is why Pakistan gives a lot of its medals depending on what they read in indian army records and recommendations of indian officers, But never the other way around.

I am sensing that you are starting to get very patriotic and emotional. So lets go back to the topic ok?
keep spinning

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom