What's new

China delivers largest, most advanced warship to Pakistan

Will the ship also help in smuggling dollars ?

Dollars 💵? very low level
smugglers carry out such tasks. Bitcoin and crypto is the new money laundering🤣. Pakistan has no capacity or technical know how to trace such transactions.

the ship will have flag that will the word mr ten percent.
🤣
3C444025-7AA2-4AAA-B1A5-6F995A6F701F.png

I said it in another thread that in other countries, people discuss the systems, technologies and arnments in ships but in Pakistan peeple fight over names, give a ship an Arab name, Persian Shia got angry, give them a Turkish name some Pakistani's who doesn't even live in Pakistan get angry. Our first and foremost Identity is that we are Muslim, Pakistan is today but in next 100 or 200 years there might not be a Pakistan but Islam will exists, there might come a day when there will be no country or the world but the religion will remain, and so does our identity, as for Hindu's/Christians/Sikhs Pakistan's they are more then welcome to identify themselves as Pakistani first as they don't have a Quran or Rasool Allah who put us (All Muslim) together like a single body, body parts can differ from each other in appearance or functions but they are still Part of the same body.

Enough with the Rant... Chinese did made these ships very quickly you have to give it to them, and PN has turned itself around and it will be unfair to not give them credit.

Great development and in time. So is the crew already trained or training is in progress in China? Or the ship is heading towards Karachi as we speak ? I think it will perhaps take an year to accustomed with every thing on the board and its overall integration in PN doctrine.

5 pages on name argument.. no wonder Pakistan is in a state where it is, reflects minuscule mindset sadly.
How about talk in detail on how this ship will be deployed in various roles, mix of sub surface role, as a surface combat only, as surfsce combat with JF17s,… so much to discuss about its role.
Can someone highlights its posturing in Arabian sea or even in indus ocean. i am mode interested in power projection in indian ocean with new subs and This frigate

Great development and in time. So is the crew already trained or training is in progress in China? Or the ship is heading towards Karachi as we speak ? I think it will perhaps take an year to accustomed with every thing on the board and its overall integration in PN doctrine.
Already inducted in Karachi I believe, crew training was already going on prior to induction, as some crews are being repurposed from retired ships. Still, it’ll take a few months for it to be at peak capability.

Already inducted in Karachi I believe, crew training was already going on prior to induction, as some crews are being repurposed from retired ships. Still, it’ll take a few months for it to be at peak capability.
I think induction took place in China. No ?
Pakistan Navy’s first Type 054A/P Frigate, PNS TUGHRIL has been commissioned at Hudong Zhonghua (HZ) Shipyard, China. Ambassador of Pakistan to China, H.E. Mr Moin Ul Haq graced the occasion as Chief Guest.

:china: :pakistan:

Pakistan-China cooperation for Pakistan Navy , much needed boost
The launch ceremony done very Innocently and quietly needed some sort of Big TV coverage
considering it is now the most formidable Pakistani Ship in fleet

These Type054 Pack a solid Punch , and Firepower to enhance Navy's posture at Sea , maintaining presence at sea and also defending itself without need for any Air wing

In the next couple of ones will occur

I think induction took place in China. No ?
Pakistan Navy’s first Type 054A/P Frigate, PNS TUGHRIL has been commissioned at Hudong Zhonghua (HZ) Shipyard, China. Ambassador of Pakistan to China, H.E. Mr Moin Ul Haq graced the occasion as Chief Guest.
My bad then.

Back
Top Bottom