What's new

China delivers largest, most advanced warship to Pakistan

Sir G, they are still brothers but on wrong side; may ALLAH SWT bless them with 'Hadayah' and vision to righteous path - Ameen.

I couldn't care less if they are Muslims or not. If they are in ANY anti-Pakistani, then they are just as much my enemy as the indians are. PAKISTAN FIRST.

Thank Allah Pak is moving on from these strings attached hardware from America.

Pakistan Navy is probably the least reliant on US for armaments than the Pakistan Army or Pakistan Air Force.

Why is everyone thanking China.
Yiu do realise we pay for these ships. Nothing is free? China is extremely hard to do business with.
Don't be ungrateful. There can be delays or hicups on delivery plus jerking up prices like Russian did to India. Not every military supplier is just reputable as China.

Don't be ungrateful. There can be delays or hicups on delivery plus jerking up prices like Russian did to India. Not every military supplier is just reputable as China.
I am grateful to Allah only.
And yes delays happens and price rises happen too. Look at CPEC so when u take a blinded notion that China doesn't practice business with Pakistan you are wrong.
China is our good friend and it goes both way but there is a perception they give us everything for free and we can get anything we like. This is plain wrong. Shahid lateef has said this many times about jf17 program and how difficult it is dealing with the Chinese. We have to be realistic and accept facts.

Can you clarify on the alleged limitation of its SAM? There is a popular misconception that the FCS can only guide 2 missiles at a time?
Perhaps people confuse 382 of PLAN's 054A with SR2410C of 054AP? I don't have exact data on hand, the latter is a 3D multifunction ESA (electronically scanned array), naturally it has far better tracking/guiding ability on multiple targets than 382. Seems like there are two FC radars installed, one above bridge, one above the helo hangar.

1000.jpg

Last edited:
I am grateful to Allah only.
And yes delays happens and price rises happen too. Look at CPEC so when u take a blinded notion that China doesn't practice business with Pakistan you are wrong.
China is our good friend and it goes both way but there is a perception they give us everything for free and we can get anything we like. This is plain wrong. Shahid lateef has said this many times about jf17 program and how difficult it is dealing with the Chinese. We have to be realistic and accept facts.
I think there is just too many misinfo about Pakistan dealing with Chinese. You can't deny there is some pro US element during JF-17 program period.

There are something you can't get it even u got the money or simply money is not enough.

Don't blame CPEC on China side when safety of our workforce is even hard to gurantee on Pakistan soil.

I think there is just too many misinfo about Pakistan dealing with Chinese. You can't deny there is some pro US element during JF-17 program period.

There are something you can't get it even u got the money or simply money is not enough.

Don't blame CPEC on China side when safety of our workforce is even hard to gurantee on Pakistan soil.
I think u are seeing what I am saying.

Yes China is a good friend. But business is business.

Good friendships isn't always perfect.
Jf17 nearly died due to American pressure and the traitor zardari

this is a really good frigate, oneof the best in the world specially with hq , congrats pakistan

Oh it can sink a fair few of your ships, wait till the rest join, followed by the Milgems and Jinnah class.

now i would say pakistan navy can give a good fight to Indian coast guard

Tell me when your navy become a match for the Chinese coastguard, heck their Type 055 destroyers could knock out your navy in a heartbeat. :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom