What's new

China declares Pakistan a ''Solid Strategic Partner''.

Dont forget russia too russia still waitting india to make one move against russian policies than russia will pursue opemly with pak and usa will make sure india one day have to choose one between usa and russia if usa want to sell it equipment it has to close down india buy ledd from russia no matter how big india is but it is still poor country cant put two melons in one hand

Nice but well known to all.

However, Pakistan needs to stand tall by itself, which its a long way doing.

Many Pakistanis foolish enough to believe empty slogans like "Brotherly country", "Major non-NATO ally" and "strategic partner".

Last edited:
Does that mean a war with Pakistan will be considered as a war with China and vice versa ???

If not then the thread is useless
If yes......then does it mean that Pakistan will officially take a stand against the US??

Diplomacy Politics :hitwall::hitwall:

will someone care to elaborate what are Chinese benefits of having Pakistan as a friend/partner/ally?

nice. is North Korea a;so a solid strategic partner as well?? not implying Pakistan is anything like NK.

That is like saying, "I don't mean to be rude, but..." Sorry what you just said in your post is a contradiction and an oxymoron. Pakistan is finding it's feet, if the US want to play lets ride the carousel, then don't mind us if we do the same.

will someone care to elaborate what are Chinese benefits of having Pakistan as a friend/partner/ally?

Gwadar Port, need I say more?

5216f3bdeb676a62ea47384963707e17.jpg

That is like saying, "I don't mean to be rude, but..." Sorry what you just said in your post is a contradiction and an oxymoron. Pakistan is finding it's feet, if the US want to play lets ride the carousel, then don't mind us if we do the same.

Gwadar Port, need I say more?

5216f3bdeb676a62ea47384963707e17.jpg
gwadar port? What for?

...just don't mess with their Uighur issue......you will remain 'solid' partners....

What is curious is these words come from the ISPR but not the Chinese. If a lowly Chinese general says hello to Raheel, Bajwa gets on the internet radio television and the papers, declares a stronger than superman larger than the universe alliance between Pakistan and China. You gotta laugh

Its the same everywhere. How many millions of times the Indian media played our president's Hug scene with your PM? You think that's how these politicians usually meet? The "hug" was requested and planned FAR in advance.
I bet you, our President, based on our American values was thinking at the time of that hugging session "this shiit's gay man, leave me alone, enough is enough" lol.

Its the same everywhere. How many millions of times the Indian media played our president's Hug scene with your PM? You think that's how these politicians usually meet? The "hug" was requested and planned FAR in advance.
I bet you, our President, based on our American values was thinking at the time of that hugging session "this shiit's gay man, leave me alone, enough is enough" lol.

Do you have a shred of evidence that the hug was planned was "requested" and "planned" FAR in advance. o_Oo_Oo_O. While what I said is reported by all versions of the story. It is Bajwa who second hand reworks what the chinese say but not the Chinese themselves.

Of course the Chinese will never contradict Bajwa's flights of fancy as it would be both impolite and hurt relations with Pakistan so they keep mum and let Bajwa's delusions speak for themselves. :wave: :pop:

Do you have a shred of evidence that the hug was planned was "requested" and "planned" FAR in advance. o_Oo_Oo_O. While what I said is reported by all versions of the story. It is Bajwa who second hand reworks what the chinese say but not the Chinese themselves.

The entire trip and its agenda was planned much ahead. All these things work out based on planning. We wanted the nuke plant deal, you wanted a hug. We gladly gave it to you, in fact, we gave you two. But I am sure the President was thinking, hell no, this shiit's gay, lol

Just like you do media stunts all day long, expect others to do it too.

as long as Pakistan can be used to keep the Uyighur an Indians at bay, China will be more than happy to help them out. More than the uyighurs, its India.

In Pakistan, China has a very solid pawn to keep India down. India cannot really reach China's reach but can hold and irritate China by being about 1/3rd as powerful as China - same as what Pak can do to India.

All of Chinese investments in Pakistan are strategic - so are Pakistan's alliance reasons with China. Their interests look to be in alignment with respects to India (for China) and USA (for Pakistan).

All the above is all open and well known. However, maybe a hidden agenda could be a greater expansion of Chinese influence on the Arab world through Pakistan - and an even more alienation of India + greater opportunities for resources from the Arab world.

Back
Top Bottom