What's new

China declares Pakistan a ''Solid Strategic Partner''.

Its going to funny to watch US stumble into another debacle and lose Afghanistan to Pakistan and China influence. Its already taken them 15 years to secure the capital of a country.
Bhai Jaan I don't think they will care about Afghanistan any more until they have another target in their mind . Unstable Afghanistan is bad for one country . It'd urs. Lot s of sympathetic afghan lovers in Pakistan. And you want to belive and put all ur eggs into Chinese basket ? Well no nation developed along with China but get destabilised even further . North Korea comparison might be too far to compare with Pakistan . But when u have everything given as charity things will change . Ur best partner will be India ... only way I belive we both can develop together . Real Iron brothers but we tends to ignore it

What is curious is these words come from the ISPR but not the Chinese. If a lowly Chinese general says hello to Raheel, Bajwa gets on the internet radio television and the papers, declares a stronger than superman larger than the universe alliance between Pakistan and China. You gotta laugh

Why are you crying? you Indians know only how to cry loudly.

UNAPLTE%20Figure%201.jpg

This chart will once and for all proof to Indians , that , what this relation means

SOLID !!

Notice how each particle is convected to adjacent particle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes ... that is people of two countries SOLID !!!​

UNAPLTE%20Figure%201.jpg

This chart will once and for all proof to Indians , that , what this relation means

SOLID !!

Notice how each particle is convected to adjacent particle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes ... that is people of two countries SOLID !!!​

So you are saying if HEAT is applied it can turn to GAS or PLASMA eventually?

All I am saying is you mess with SOLID partners like Pakistan - China , we will become close together and conform to the situation like liquid does

If you keep messing around more , we will become stealthy like invisible gas enemies won't see us coming

Mess a bit more , and we will go Nuclear

Solid is nice word.

Chinease nice words makes some pakistani feel more secure

Massive gdp and forex are better for feeling secure then you don't need nice reassuring words

nice. is North Korea a;so a solid strategic partner as well?? not implying Pakistan is anything like NK.

No Sir an America Born Confuse 'Dehati' would not understand ....

Last edited:
Pakistan has found its feet, a Strategic alliance with China, growing partnership with Russia and we still hold the Major Non Nato Ally status with the US. Not a bad mix i'd say.
what about india a Strategic alliance with US and Japan, growing partnership with China and we are a major Ally with the Russian............sound savvy

Not that I say it because Pakistan allies with China, but you will see it in future that Pakistan stands to gain a lot more from this alliance than India will from its alliance with US.
give me that crystal ball .................so i can also see that future.......
as i remember pakistanis use to say that we are in the wrong side of history because of joining soviet camp and pak in america camp...............after many decades it proved who was wrong................do not hatch eggs early.............

all is talked about bilateral trade tech. and energy.......nothing of any alliance ....and remember unlike pakistan we like stand on our feet

China is an emerging power and future in Asia belongs to it. In economy, technology China is growing by leaps and bounds.

US wants to use India as a bulwark against China. We have been there.US uses countries and then cold shoulders them.
what make you people think that we will stop and not progress .............In economy, technology like China...............

why you forget that here we have hard working people ...........unlike some who going with there begging bowl

China will play a huge part in shaping the geopolitical future of this region. I am confident they can woo Afghanistan and Ghani who seems like a good man and Pak/Afg/China nexus can take a stranglehold on South Asian corridor and lock in India.:haha:

India, like the US loves to do, will use proxy terrorism to get even. Be warned.

who pakistan will lock india .................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..............pehle blackout solve karl lo uske bad lock karna

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom