What's new

China Civil Aviation, AVIC (MA600) & COMAC (ARJ21/C919/C929)

c-919.JPG.image.784.410.jpg

Other sections will be supplied by local company Baosteel, and foreign firms like General Electric and Honeywell, and French engine maker CFM.

its clearly already shows it better and its ready , it will take some time thats all

hater are gone hate :)

china is going good and congrats to china in this achievement not all countries can do this

Other sections will be supplied by local company Baosteel, and foreign firms like General Electric and Honeywell, and French engine maker CFM.

its clearly already shows it better and its ready , it will take some time thats all

hater are gone hate :)

china is going good and congrats to china in this achievement not all countries can do this

I created another thread about the fact that China did achieve that over 30 years ago.

Tianjin University makes 'lung' for China's C919
2015-11-04 15:34 | China News Service | Editor:Li Yan

The Comac C919 is the largest commercial airliner designed and built in China since the defunct Shanghai Y-10. The comfort and environment of the cabin is an important part of the C919. Tianjin University has successfully finished the numerical simulation and optimal design of the air distribution system for the C919, making the air in the cabin 20 percent fresher than regular commercial airliners. (CNS photo/Tong Yu)

032c4885499b4bb3a6425271c33397c3.jpg

First Registration Number for ARJ21-700 Nailed Down
By Lena Ge, WCARN.com | Nov. 06, 2015

Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd. (COMAC)'s ARJ21-700 regional jet (serial number 106), the first one to be delivered to its launch customer, will bear registration "B-3321", according to a source familiar with the matter.

The number 3 pronounced "Shan" in Mandarin Chinese, which means "a bright spark". With the "B-3321", the air framer hopes the ARJ21 regional aircraft have a bright future.

As schedule, its launch customer Chengdu Airlines (EU) will take delivery of the first home-made ARJ21-700 aircraft on November 28, and put them into commercial operation in Feb. 2016.

ARJ21, short for Advanced Regional Jet for the 21st Century, is equipped with 78 seats in a two-class configuration (including eight first class seats) and 90 seats in a full economy class configuration. Its economic life is designed to be 60,000 flying hours or 20 calendar years.

To date, COMAC has received a total of 315 orders for the type from 19 customers at home and abroad.

First Registration Number for ARJ21-700 Nailed Down
By Lena Ge, WCARN.com | Nov. 06, 2015

Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd. (COMAC)'s ARJ21-700 regional jet (serial number 106), the first one to be delivered to its launch customer, will bear registration "B-3321", according to a source familiar with the matter.

The number 3 pronounced "Shan" in Mandarin Chinese, which means "a bright spark". With the "B-3321", the air framer hopes the ARJ21 regional aircraft have a bright future.

As schedule, its launch customer Chengdu Airlines (EU) will take delivery of the first home-made ARJ21-700 aircraft on November 28, and put them into commercial operation in Feb. 2016.

ARJ21, short for Advanced Regional Jet for the 21st Century, is equipped with 78 seats in a two-class configuration (including eight first class seats) and 90 seats in a full economy class configuration. Its economic life is designed to be 60,000 flying hours or 20 calendar years.

To date, COMAC has received a total of 315 orders for the type from 19 customers at home and abroad.
That is abit late, thought it will goes into commercial use in 2015.

Yes, Merpati Airlines have Big order for ARJ-21. Nice to see that.
I think, They Really Satisfied with MA-60 Performance in Indonesian Airport. So, They place Big order for ARJ-21.
Maybe in the future, they will place order too for C919, after ARJ-21 arrive.

But, Right know Merpati Airlines not in good Condition.
Merpati suspended all services in early February 2014 due to cashflow problems, including an inability to obtain fuel on credit, obliging the company to pay cash.

But, the latest report.
Merpati Airlines will get loan in the end of the year. So, they can Operate again in 2016.

Yes, Merpati Airlines have Big order for ARJ-21. Nice to see that.
I think, They Really Satisfied with MA-60 Performance in Indonesian Airport. So, They place Big order for ARJ-21.
Maybe in the future, they will place order too for C919, after ARJ-21 arrive.

But, Right know Merpati Airlines not in good Condition.
Merpati suspended all services in early February 2014 due to cashflow problems, including an inability to obtain fuel on credit, obliging the company to pay cash.

But, the latest report.
Merpati Airlines will get loan in the end of the year. So, they can Operate again in 2016.
ARJ-21 would be much better than MA-60 as it follows FAA rules. Actually I don't think MA-60 is very good, but only acceptable

ARJ-21 would be much better than MA-60 as it follows FAA rules. Actually I don't think MA-60 is very good, but only acceptable

Yes, they will be more Satisfied with ARJ-21 in the Future.
For, MA-60. I think Overall Performance is Good Enough.

The competitor of Comac C919 and ARJ21 made successful first flight this week
the MRJ from Mitsubishi.
I do not see much sucess from Japan aviation. Chinese market is controlled by CPC and I doubt a single Japan plane is brought by domestic China airline. Japan domestic airline market is too small to be profitable.

Having the technology is useless if you can't control the market. Look at Russian with their fairly advance Super sukhoi 100 and IL-96 large passenger airplane. How much has it sold so far? The Russian lack a profitable market to make these product a success. C919 is different. They already has a pool of customer in China and China is market is the most lucrative in the world. C919 just need to deliver the goods.

I do not see much sucess from Japan aviation. Chinese market is controlled by CPC and I doubt a single Japan plane is brought by domestic China airline. Japan domestic airline market is too small to be profitable.

Having the technology is useless if you can't control the market. Look at Russian with their fairly advance Super sukhoi 100 and IL-96 large passenger airplane. How much has it sold so far? The Russian lack a profitable market to make these product a success. C919 is different. They already has a pool of customer in China and China is market is the most lucrative in the world. C919 just need to deliver the goods.

MRJ get many orders from outside, for example order of SkyWest USA for 100 aircrafts.
Japanese domestic cars also look inferior but energy save, while exported cars ( to USA, Europe ) earn money for them. And they look great.
MRJ has Toyota Motor share too.

So despite their own domestic market is narrow, they still can earn big money from the MRJ

The MRJ is in the league of the ARJ21, not medium-sized airliners like C919.

Yeap, the correct one for C919 is Kawasaki YPX ( twin engine ) which is revised from existed Kawasaki P1 ( 4 engines )

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom