What's new

China Civil Aviation, AVIC (MA600) & COMAC (ARJ21/C919/C929)

Anybody know when the next interations of the C919, such as the lengthened and freight variants, will make their debuts?

But it is indeed, right now, an empty C 919. Though I think that doesn't deserve any less credit.

Installation of Seating etc. shouldn't be that difficult.

I am really looking forward to its first flight.
They claim it non working but it works.

We have no chance to follow entire of today show.
Could you tell us, how C919 present today?
Are you blind?
Part-HKG-Hkg10225303-1-1-0.jpg

@ BoQ77 !!

STOP and I urge You to do it right that moment !

ALL Your posts are either provocative, aggressive or simply plain stupid and all are intended to either bash China, its technical achievements or these capabilities. I really do not know what's Your true intention here.

Even more You are often either too lazy, too stupid or intentionally wrong that it even hurts. Who on earth would expect a maiden flight of a new aircraft right the day it was rolled out ?? But Your are immediately asserting that this is only a mock-up, a partially build empty hull ... poor China, bad China !

And even more if anyone finally looses his nerves due to Your ranting, You immediately report these posts.

Therefore take this as a warning - the last one actually since You already had one ! - to stop ... or leave !

Deino

@ BoQ77 !!
STOP and I urge You to do it right that moment !
ALL Your posts are either provocative, aggressive or simply plain stupid and all are intended to either bash China, its technical achievements or these capabilities. I really do not know what's Your true intention here.
Even more You are often either too lazy, too stupid or intentionally wrong that it even hurts. Who on earth would expect a maiden flight of a new aircraft right the day it was rolled out ?? But
Your are immediately asserting that this is only a mock-up, a partially build empty hull ... poor China, bad China !
And even more if anyone finally looses his nerves due to Your ranting, You immediately report these posts.

Therefore take this as a warning - the last one actually since You already had one ! - to stop ... or leave !

Deino
You said, not me. Being a Mod, it's not good to use hard words to members while those members never say a single bad word !!! Be cool, Deino !!!
By the way I'm indeed surprised that the C919 is build using a different method in comparison to the A320 even if they manufacture themself. So far it is more or less an empty shell without any mayou systems installed prior to final assembly ...
Deino

I myself have no reason to wish bad thing to this passenger aircraft !!!
I even don't ask why it's empty.
I think it's not the best way, but the workable way for first time assembly of the shell.
When they master the overall assembly, they would integrate the electronic and wire... at the same time.

could we suppose You support the member who call others as " blind"? You clearly read my report but instead of warning him, you slammed me, @Deino?
@WebMaster

Last edited:
Great we got a nu platform for application of AWACS, ASWF, SigInt, C5ISR, MRTT etc :)

Great we got a nu platform for application of AWACS, ASWF, SigInt, C5ISR, MRTT etc :)
Very good platform to be ASWF ,I'm looking forward to it.

You said, not me. Being a Mod, it's not good to use hard words to members while those members never say a single bad word !!! Be cool, Deino !!!

I myself have no reason to wish bad thing to this passenger aircraft !!!
I even don't ask why it's empty.

could we suppose You support the member who call others as " blind"? You clearly read my report but instead of warning him, you slammed me, @Deino?
@WebMaster
If I were you,I wouldn't even brother to stay here. Get your mind straight first, don't play insane mode. China achievement is far beyond your imagination, so please leave us alone. thank you!

Don't derail the topic. We are talking about China airliner in China weapon section.
[/QUOTE]
Any chance of us seeing a Vietnamese commercial airliner? I for one wouldn't want to miss the show.

Don't derail the topic. We are talking about China airliner in China weapon section.

Since we don't have a "Vietnamese Defence" section, it is convenient for me to do it here. It is good to discuss and have as comparison since I am just as curious as you are on your country's airliner and development as you are with ours.

So is there anything similar to our C919 in Vietnam?

Back
Top Bottom