What's new

China builds man made islands in Spratly

They have never been uninhabited, never been disputed, and were in use by Indian naval forces even before British times. (Maratha Admiral Kanhoji Angre had established his base there in the 17th century.)

Fine, Can you answer me who was living on the island " dokkhin Talphotri " in the cost of Bangladesh?? If no, then how could you claim it?? Please stop deceiving,,, Morality costs only evil but earns peace

Chinese people were the first landed on those islands and a lot of historical relics found around those islands proved that and those were not disputed before either,so something has never been disputed before doesnt mean it wont be disputed in the future.

Oh, another cold war. Just like US and Russia during the split of East and West Germany. China should build another great wall around the ocean and linked those man-made islands.

"The wall is as strong as the person who defend it" - Ghengis Khan

I pray for the Chinese. I hope this time Ghengis Khan is wrong about you.

Spratly Islands is belong to Vietnam from long time, at least from 1600s years under official Administrative of NGUYEN LORD, when he had obeyed to the command of Le Kingdom of Vietnam to rule Southern Area of Vietnam. Hundreds year in the past there wasn't any troubles with neighboring countries.
China builds man made island in EZZ of Vietnam under UNCLOS or Spratly's area is illegal action.

If you put history to then, vietnam was under the ruling by Chinese emperors. So it goes without saying...

Chinese leaders are self-smeared face while ignoring international outrage by the expansion action.
Hahahaha China is punishing you thieves for trying to take China's Nansha Islands. For 1000 years, Vietnam was China's vassal, now you are too weak to do anything about China's domination.

Nobody cares about Vietnam. USA supports Philippines, not Vietnam. USA is too busy with Iran and Syria now to care about some dirty country Vietnam.

So, it is the perfect time for China to kill some Vietnamese soldiers or sink Vietnamese ships and strengthen our control over Nansha Islands.

Three thousand years ago, you were smaller puppy to China, basically much weaker compared to China.

Two thousand years ago, you were smaller puppy to China, basically much weaker compared to China.

One thousand years ago, you were smaller puppy to China, basically much weaker compared to China.

Five hundred years ago, you were smaller puppy to China, basically much weaker compared to China.

Today, you are smaller puppy to China, basically much weaker compared to China.

So tomorrow, anything will be different??? Suddenly you grow into a huge empire in a day???

I do not think so. I do not think any sane person will think so as well.

Oh, another cold war. Just like US and Russia during the split of East and West Germany. China should build another great wall around the ocean and linked those man-made islands.

"The wall is as strong as the person who defend it" - Ghengis Khan

I pray for the Chinese. I hope this time Ghengis Khan is wrong about you.

Spratly Islands is belong to Vietnam from long time, at least from 1600s years under official Administrative of NGUYEN LORD, when he had obeyed to the command of Le Kingdom of Vietnam to rule Southern Area of Vietnam. Hundreds year in the past there wasn't any troubles with neighboring countries.
China builds man made island in EZZ of Vietnam under UNCLOS or Spratly's area is illegal action.

Spratly islands are not within Vietnam's EEz, stick to facts first, Vietnam has already illegally occupied far too many of these islands, if you want to follow the UNCLOS ruling, it's illegal, if you want to make historcal claims you have none, facts are Chinese historical construct on these islands has been willfully destroyed Vietnam and philippines in the past, and almost all ancient shipwrecks and artifacts found there are Chinese, explain that.

Three thousand years ago, you were smaller puppy to China, basically much weaker compared to China.

Two thousand years ago, you were smaller puppy to China, basically much weaker compared to China.

One thousand years ago, you were smaller puppy to China, basically much weaker compared to China.

Five hundred years ago, you were smaller puppy to China, basically much weaker compared to China.

So tomorrow, anything will be different??? Suddenly you grow into a huge empire in a day???

There is a way and there is a will. It is too early for China feels happies about it.

No one think Mongol has any chances to take down China till Ghengis Khan appeared. No one ever thought small country like Japan could take down China on grounds till Yamamoto appeared.

No one ever think US economic take downs on ground by China till ____ you can fill in the blank.

No one ever thought Vietnam could be friend from its enemies till "renova ways" appeared.

That's how people said: "There is a will and there is a way"

Spratly islands are not within Vietnam's EEz, stick to facts first, Vietnam has already illegally occupied far too many of these islands, if you want to follow the UNCLOS ruling, it's illegal, if you want to make historcal claims you have none, facts are Chinese historical construct on these islands has been willfully destroyed Vietnam and philippines in the past, and almost all ancient shipwrecks and artifacts found there are Chinese, explain that.

When yours feets hit on the ground then you can ring my bell.

oops, you just made me farted. I like your enthusiasm. Don't give up, you might get somewhere.

Hahahaa in other word they will be puppy forever LOL

If you put history to then, vietnam was under the ruling by Chinese emperors. So it goes without saying...

Vietnam has taken independent back from China from year 938 AC, it included all Islands. China's emperors recognized Vietnam is independent state with all Islands belong to Vietnam. China occupied by force recently 1956, 1974 and 1888 is no permitted by Internationale law.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Great Job.
The job of robber do.:P

Back
Top Bottom