What's new

China Building Roads in J&K

make the Chinese work on the border areas, shoot few of the the Chinese and claim it was done by Pakistanis. then see what Chinese have to say about this.

Chinese are 15 steps ahead of you, kiddo.

try it then see what happens.....sissies with sissy tactics don't last long

I dunno what the Chinese have to say about this, but here's my opinon:

You are a bloody retarded terrorist for advocating the death of innocents. So u want to call them to our country, and kill them (probably engineers and other civilians) to frame someone else?

I cant believe my country can produce such retards like you.

ok. ok. control ureself.
dont **** in ure pants for my one statement. :coffee:

make the Chinese work on the border areas, shoot few of the the Chinese and claim it was done by Pakistanis. then see what Chinese have to say about this.

What you say is a good idea for those people who are weak? Are we?

Our army is capable of handling anybody who comes our way, so what u write above is not an option for us.

Yeah, just shoot some Chinese people. After all, we are less than human, right?

Hope you along with those two other pro india Chinese members become victims of that indian ploy of shooting Chinese people down.

I really wish so. You guys deserve such indian treatment, seriously.

Hope you along with those two other pro india Chinese members become victims of that indian ploy of shooting Chinese people down.

You're not Chinese.

You suck up to Japanese war criminals, and you even called us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs".

According to your above post, you also want us to be victims of a shooting.

You're nothing but a Hua Jian.

Its amusing how trolls feed off each other. The Indian troll makes a horrible troll for which he'll surely get banned, then some pakistani trolls with their usual foul maouths get an opportunity to use some abuse, and now this gentleman starts trolling some other chinese who see a troll for a troll.

A troll fest all around.

You're not Chinese.

You suck up to Japanese war criminals, and you even called us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs".

According to your above post, you also want us to be victims of a shooting.

You're nothing but a Hua Jian.

Mr undercover indian agent,

you don't have the authority to certify who is patriot and who is traitor... China is not your personal property that you will decide China's destiny. :angry:

You are trying to be cunning... huh? Putting my words out of contest to malign my image...?!

I got the correct intel... that india would recruit online undercover agents who have proficiency in Mandarin to misguide the Chinese diaspora.

Even if your location is HK and not Delhi.... you are not Chinese and you may go to your india and live there...

I got the correct intel... that india would recruit online undercover agents who have proficiency in Mandarin to misguide the Chinese diaspora.

If some Indians know Chinese, they are more clever than you.

Since you can't read or speak a single word of Chinese.

Ni ren wei ai guo zhe he zhong zu zhu yi zhe bu yi yang?

If some Indians know Chinese, they are more clever than you.

Since you can't read or speak a single word of Chinese.

Ni zhi dao ai guo zhe he zhong zu zhu yi zhe bu yi yang?

Good, you admitted it finally.

So you are an indian cleverer than me and can speak and write Chinese language.

Where did you learn it? Confucius Institute in india? :smokin:

Good, you admitted it finally.

So you are an indian cleverer than me and can speak and write Chinese language.

Where did you learn it? Confucius Institute in india? :smokin:

No one believes that you are Chinese.

1) You love Japanese war criminals, and you apologize for Japanese war crimes.
2) You called us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs".
3) You can't read or speak even a single word of Chinese.

Hai you... ni shi zhong zu zhu yi zhe.

Last edited:
I do not understand the logic. China to help India build infrastructure, but also a great need for infrastructure to India, then, "India's concessions to China", why?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom