What's new

China Building Roads in J&K

The wonderful part here is:some Chinese are trying to kill each other for a pathtic Indian.I think thats why the Indians claimed their country is amazing.

The wonderful part here is:some Chinese are trying to kill each other for a pathtic Indian.I think thats why the Indians claimed their country is amazing.

No one's hot and bothered here, but you'll understand if I don't take kindly to people who think the Japanese "liberated" China in the S-J war.

Dude, those three trolls are indian under cover agents.

Time will tell, you will see who is who. Truth will prevail... just wait to discover their real identities.

No one's hot and bothered here, but you'll understand if I don't take kindly to people who think the Japanese "liberated" China in the S-J war.

Anyone (challenger) who sympathises with the Japanese war criminals, that killed 20 million of our brothers and sisters...

Is either not Chinese, or is a Hua Jian.

"Challenger" dang ran bu shi hua ren. Ta zhen shi ge sha gua.

Last edited:
@cloneman,

Also they want me to become anti China. They want me to post anti China rants. I have been following them in other forums also. I am still studying them.

@cloneman,

Also they want me to become anti China. They want me to post anti China rants. I have been following them in other forums also. I am still studying them.

Challenger, you are already anti-China.

You support the actions of Japanese war criminals, and you even called us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs".

Why do you guys be so care about the Indians? The Indians are not our enemy nor friend.Do they deserve it? I mean if you dont have better things to do,try to post some nice Chinese pictures,city,buildings,beauties or whatever you like.Try to make some positive contributions to this forum.
Xi wang da jia bu yao zai wai guo lun tang shang cao,xie xie.

Challenger won't be able to read it though, he already admitted that he can't read or speak a single word in Chinese. :azn:

Challenger, go to the Yasukuni shrine if you love Japanese war criminals so much.

Why do you guys be so care about the Indians? The Indians are not our enemy nor friend.Do they deserve it? I mean if you dont have better things to do,try to post some nice Chinese pictures,city,buildings,beauties or whatever you like.Try to make some positive contributions to this forum.

That's right, the Indians are neutral.

Challenger's worship of Japanese war criminals is not.

And I have posted plenty of pictures of my hometown in the Chinese skyscrapers thread. Check it out.

Just visit their profiles and read their posts. See, they care more about india's status than indians themselves do.

I am now 100% sure my intel is correct. They are under cover indian agents who know Mandarin.

One of them once even commented that the Chinese leadership is responsible for the indian invasion of China in 1962. Hope you find the post. I am too tired to search for it.

And yes, indians want to see a war between China and Japan. They are instigating the ordinary Chinese people against Japan. Any war between China and Japan means india's profit.

They are under cover indian agents who know Mandarin.

Whereas you are a non-Chinese... who cannot read, or speak Chinese. (Not even a single word).

This isn't a Hollywood film buddy. :azn:

Do you honestly believe that you're important enough so that undercover Indian agents who speak Mandarin will want to come on this forum and laugh at the fact that you support Japanese war criminals?

And what is this "intel" you have received on undercover Indian agents posing on internet forums? :lol:

Ni gao su wo ni fa feng le ma?

Whereas you are a non-Chinese... who cannot read or speak Chinese. Not a single word.

This isn't a Hollywood film buddy. :azn:

Do you honestly believe that you're important enough so that undercover Indian agents who speak Mandarin will want to come on this forum and laugh at the fact that you support Japanese war criminals?

And what is this "intel" you have received on undercover Indian agents posing on internet forums? :lol:

Ni gao su wo ni fa feng le ma?

Sure seems like he has mental problems doesn't it.

To my Chineese friends, What are you trying to prove fighting each other?

Please don't blame Indians for your personal issues. I see you guys are getting too personal to each other. It's looking very ugly. please stop it..

I know it started with an Indian troll but see he is banned now. Lets end it here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom