What's new

China Building Roads in J&K

I am willing to put money on the table and say the papers won't include any such recognition. This is business as many Indian members here recognize. A business contract is not the place to include such a controversial declaration.

Yes indeed there wont a paper signing saying we recognise you.

The very fact that the agreement or memorandum of understanding between the company and central government /state government implies the same.
:cheers:

Yes indeed there wont a paper saying we recognise you.

The very fact that the agreement or memorandum of understanding between the company and central government /state government implies the same.

Let me put it in plainer words. China has not changed its stance on JK being a disputed territory. It will not kick the legs out from under Pakistan's claim on the region.

Let me put it in plainer words. China has not changed its stance on JK being a disputed territory. It will not kick the legs out from under Pakistan's claim on the region.

Yes i know. The very fact that state owned companies like China Investment Corporation (CIC) investing in a disputed area clearly refers to the ground reality and changing times.

mmmmmmmm so the Chinese will get the visa from Pakistani embassy for doing development work in Indian Occupied Kashmir or will it just enter IoK from Azad Kashmir ???

Wet dreams are bad for many reasons

1. these never come true

2. these wet your pants

3. These proves you a pervert

All hands, man your battle stations..!!
navy_sailer.gif

21944.jpg

guys it is this way.. china tested water by giving stapled visa's and by not giving visa to our general.. and India responded strongly.. and then china told we are friends ..we can solve all the issues... India wanted to confirm it whether it was just lip service or they really meant it(because we have to plan accordingly).. so India asked for help in building roads in j&K .. now India is testing china..very interesting na..sometimes i really like Indian diplomats..:smitten::victory::china:

guys it is this way.. china tested water by giving stapled visa's and by not giving visa to our general.. and India responded strongly.. and then china told we are friends ..we can solve all the issues... India wanted to confirm it whether it was just lip service or they really meant it(because we have to plan accordingly).. so India asked for help in building roads in j&K .. now India is testing china..very interesting na..sometimes i really like Indian diplomats..:smitten::victory::china:

Wrong wrong wrong.

Yes i know. The very fact that state owned companies like China Investment Corporation (CIC) investing in a disputed area clearly refers to the ground reality and changing times.

Unless you are privy to information I am not, then this is speculation.

Probably after embarassingly failed attempted to corner china on building infrastructure in pakistani kashmir..how bankrupt is the Indian gov that they need infrastructure investment from their arch enemy?

Looks like behind all the bragging lies fear of another 1962!

You are feeling Insecure Right now:lol:

1. these never come true

2. these wet your pants

Depends how you see it, dreams do come true if you dream realistically.Wet pants dry with time and a wash.. & wet dreams do not mean you are a pervert.. they are a natural part of adolescent years. Growing nations like adolescents do dream & ' experiment'.

In any case dreams need not be those that one gets in your sleep, dreams are those that prevent you from sleeping !

1. these never come true

2. these wet your pants

Yes, as exciting as your personal experiences are, lets not bring that up here shall we ;) Doesn't do any good to your argument or image.

Yes indeed there wont a paper signing saying we recognise you.

No i doubt it. This is business. I think they genuinely see it as a disputed territory. But the fact that they are considering business there is good news. It shows a renewed approach :victory:

Anyway, lets wait for everything to be finalised before we jump for joy.

China should build roads within itself first!

There are many people in China who need it.
:lol:

China should build roads within itself first!

There are many people in China who need it.
:lol:

Beckham, I am borrowing your radar ;)

21944.jpg

Ok, since you are new here, let me give a friendly tip: NEVER write anything that doesn't have a purpose other than to flame or hurt others. As for China, their infrastructure is much better than India's so making such a stupid comment will just degenerate the thread into nothing.

make the Chinese work on the border areas, shoot few of the the Chinese and claim it was done by Pakistanis. then see what Chinese have to say about this.

make the Chinese work on the border areas, shoot few of the the Chinese and claim it was done by Pakistanis. then see what Chinese have to say about this.

I dunno what the Chinese have to say about this, but here's my opinon:

You are a bloody retarded terrorist for advocating the death of innocents. So u want to call them to our country, and kill them (probably engineers and other civilians) to frame someone else?

I cant believe my country can produce such retards like you.

Back
Top Bottom