What's new

China backs Myanmar in Rohingya crisis

Again apples and oranges. Sri Lanka never denied the Tamils nationality (@Gibbs can u confirm this?). The Rohingyas on the other hand have no rights since they are not recognised as citizens of the country. They have no political representation in the Burmese centre or in the military. Meanwhile Tamils in Sri Lanka have elected members of parliament and several generals and admirals in the country's armed forces are/have been Tamil.

I am not talking about the political situation of Tamils in Lanka. That's a different thread. My point refers to hypocrism of Muslim populace, especially Paks and BD members in crying genocide where they turn a other face when others face genocide simply cos they arent Muslims. Infact members here cheered for the deaths of civilians and I have been part of that debate sir.
However I do not want to derail this thread on hypocrism issue which Paks and BD atleast in pdf are in this particular case.

... ... I suspect the Rohingya is a American cultivated issue.

It's sort of replay of how the Indian's cultivated Mukhto Bahini trouble makers.
Rohingya equals modern Mukhtos.

===

:pakistan::china:

Thank you so much ( ALL WEATHER IRON Brother )
for tirelessly the Shining the Light on who is the Evil Master hand
behind this Rohingya ISIS issue.

===

Remember this:

Mossad Agent Arrested
While Disguised as ISIS Preacher

Mossad agent--is ISIS Boss.jpg

Rohingya / ISIS under the backing and support of ISRAEL / USA.

1)
israel--isis--puppet--shop.jpg

2)
israel--isis--puppet--shop--1a.jpg

Link:
http://ifpnews.com/exclusive/mossad-isis-preacher/

Lol. THe same justification have been used by Myanmar. I am not talking of LTTE cadres here. But the death of civilians in LTTE captured areas which SL army shelled without remorse. 40k is the most conservative estimate given by the UN. I didnt see Pakistanis or other Muslims jumping up and down. Infact in this same pdf were cheering for it. Now when Muslims are persecuted you guys go bonker. I am appaled by the hypocrisy. Nothing more.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/11/04/sri_lankas_hidden_genocide.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...21/AFU14hJE_story.html?utm_term=.dcd763278875
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/frances-harrison/one-hundred-thousand-peop_b_2306136.html

You sir reinforce my point. You never was even aware because you guys never cared until unless get killed anywhere is a Muslim.

I am not advocating the Rohingyas also to be subject to genocide. I want them to live in Burma with peace and prosperity. If that cannot happen BD should take them. 2m population would not cause much long term strain. We had 10m refugees at one point of 71 war and nearly 4m settled in India after the war. BD should take them in if all measures fail is my opinion. India is already in talks with Burma to take back the refugees. ARSA attacks is making the situation bad. They had fragile peace since 2012, thanks to ARSA terrorist group war has broken again
SIR it was because it was NOT brought to mainstream media like the crisis we see today. Otherwise, you wont have many supporting or cherishing a genocide, no matter what race or faith is being targeted.

I am not talking about the political situation of Tamils in Lanka. That's a different thread. My point refers to hypocrism of Muslim populace, especially Paks and BD members in crying genocide where they turn a other face when others face genocide simply cos they arent Muslims. Infact members here cheered for the deaths of civilians and I have been part of that debate sir.
However I do not want to derail this thread on hypocrism issue which Paks and BD atleast in pdf are in this particular case.

Well Muslims have died in Sri Lanka too. Just in 2014 they had anti Muslim riots. The anger with the Rohingya situation is that it has been going on for so freakin long and the discrimination is so extreme! There are other crises around the Muslim world otherwise that too gain little traction in the wider Muslim world, say the Moro people in the Philippines, but the Filipinos grant the Moros basic rights. The situation with the Rohingya is however extreme which is why it has garnered support from not only the Muslim world should I emphasize but also the non-Muslim world. Even the Dalai Lama has sided with them.

In fact, i will even go on and stop identifying the people being killed by their faith.

Look around you and tell me how many people here can resist the temptation to identify the victims by their faith and to create a world order exclusively for Muslims!

Rohingyas would have been better off not identified with their faith. From all accounts, it looked like a humanitarian crisis and should have been treated like one. But of course, the Islamists had their own goose to cook even when there was a crisis going on.

The moment you bring in faith, you are truly on your own. And why should anybody else help - especially when your tears are reserved ONLY for those that belong to your own faith and only when you find them convenient?

Myanmar is not innocent. China understands this. But a Western-led military adventure is not the solution. So we veto the resolution. The urgent matter at hand is for regional actors to find a solution to the local crisis without turning it into a great power confrontation.

I Think This Is What West Is Trying To Do?Put China Between A Rock and A Hard Place.If China Supports Rohingya It's Investments in Myanmar Gets Jeopardised But If It Supports Burman It May Endanger It's Relations With Muslim Countries

Only a short while back, Myanmar were butchering their own ethnic Han Chinese population (Kokang), they weren't Muslim though? Didn't get much attention in the global news headlines either...

What The Hell Does Myanmar Want???? It's Driving Away Chinese Hindus Muslims Christians Everyone

Apples and oranges situation mate. The Tamil Tigers were an internationally recognised terrorist group responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of civilians, pioneers of suicide bombing attacks, assassinated two presidents etc. Even India after supporting this terrorist movement backtracked eventually.

There is a difference between ordinary Tamilians of Lanka and Tamil Tigers, agree? You pillorying ordinary Lankan Tamilians, struggling against discrimination, for the crimes of an organized terror syndicate is a lot akin to branding all Pakistanis as terrorists for the crimes that LeT or JeM and a few other groups continue to commit!

Remember, LeT & JeM, just like LTTE, are are all "Internationally Recognized Terrorist Groups"!

Anyway, the point is - to borrow OP's words - your tears are highly selective. And reserved for ONLY those that follow your own religion and only when it is convenient for you. That is what peeves many others who genuinely want to help other human beings in crisis, hadn't some of you guys given it the color of a religious conflict in the first.

There is a difference between ordinary Tamilians of Lanka and Tamil Tigers, agree? You pillorying ordinary Lankan Tamilians, struggling against discrimination, for the crimes of an organized terror syndicate is a lot akin to branding all Pakistanis as terrorists for the crimes that LeT or JeM and a few other groups continue to commit!

Remember, LeT & JeM, just like LTTE, are are all "Internationally Recognized Terrorist Groups"!

Anyway, the point is - to borrow OP's words - your tears are highly selective. And reserved for ONLY those that follow your own religion and only when it is convenient for you. That is what peeves many others who genuinely want to help other human beings in crisis, hadn't some of you guys given it the color of a religious conflict in the first.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/china-backs-myanmar-in-rohingya-crisis.517542/page-9#post-9865510

Back
Top Bottom