What's new

China announced China-India border security talk failed, blaming India has unrealistic goals in the talks

PLA announced that it is entirely the India side's fault that the talk failed.

China kindly remind the Indians to forget about unrealistic goals, and back to maintain borderline stability, the India side should not test China's will to protect China's borderline and national security.

I just wonder when the shooting war begins and what kind of imaginative excuses Indians could come up with once China take New Delhi so India can have a even newer Delhi :crazy:

View attachment 783771
talks failed means, march up to Leh will happen ?

Yes yes.. Pak army is so almighty that it regularly ignores its own army and sends irregulars to fight its war. Now it is hoping Taliban would help them get Kashmir.

Read the first line of my post again and wait what? That would be India and their obssession with Taliban and Afghanistan. Even we wonder why Indians are so obssessed and scared about Taliban. Just check this out

So the earlier disengagements were mutual and not unilateral concessions by China, right?
Indian side is asking for the same mutual disengagements on the remaining 2 friction points. Wonder what is China's offer?
Retreat for India. If not ,pig head for Indians. :lol:

Pighead.jpg

Imagine a skinny kid watching a heavyweight boxing match. The kid is screaming at one of the boxers: "haha you are so weak, you can't even knock the opponent out, I can destroy you at any time. I'm gonna get in the ring to knock you the fk out the way you can't to your opponent."

The kid tries to climb over the ring. Security stops him and holds him back. He screams, "you are a coward. why do you need your goons to protect you?!!"

The boxers ignore the kid, continuing with their match. Suddenly, the kid breaks free of security, jumps into the ring and swings at a boxer. The boxer sees some small little thing move in the corner of his eye and turns around, with his elbow slightly poking back a bit.

This hits the kid straight in the face. The smallest of elbow pokes breaks his nose, swells his eyes and knocks him down. He cries. "You are an evil ambusher and cheater. I wasn't ready. Your goons backstabbed me. Fight me without your thugs!"

Security rushes him to the hospital. On his way out on the stretcher, the kid yells one more time before losing consciousness, "I am going to sue you then fight you 1v1 in a fair way and kick your ***!"

I am not saying that India has no domestic issues. We will tackle them on our own. Pakistan needs to tackle its own issues and not put its nose between India and China, or else you might get hurt in the crossfire.

We dont share secrets about our armed force personnel. You will know when it is needed to be told.

You salwar kameez army knows very well what our army is! You cheerleaders don't have privilege to talk about anything when it comes to India.
India is Not begging anything like you do. We will achieve by hook or crook what is ours.
You just care about so called Azaad Kashmir.
You just got an edited pic and find a way for joy. On the other hand we have many pics where Pakistan army and your deplomats gets humiliate every second day. You might be still remember how some TTP terrorists can capture your army men and mock them.
You get humiliation each day.
India will soon release some real pics, not fake ones unlike you abbu.

The last time anyone got hurt in the cross fire were you Indians. Lost a plane got your pilot beaten, shot down your own heli and lost 6 roaches in the process over some trees and 1 crow, in broad day light. Then you had your manhoos officers do a presser holding an AMRAAM to show the world what we used to beat you down with.

We damn well know what your army is, last time you mobilized after the Parliament attack you lost over 100+ men without firing a single shot.

Don't talk to us about a bloody nose.

Lastly, where the **** were you roaches hiding last 48 hours and suddenly you pop out?

Last edited:
You just see a edited pic of some injured soldiers and claim it China's victory, theN you are the biggest fool on this forum.
You know you got just one day for chearleading in 365 days on the base of an edited pic, but do you know Pakistan gets humiliate everyday on every front on a global stage and in bettle field. May be you still remember how some TTP terrorists can humiliate your whole army. They captured you army man and moke them. This thing is happening every second day. And how can you forget 93k humiliation?

Try it kid. You PDFian lives on your own lala land.
:rofl:
Poor Kid, those Indian pig head soldiers photo must have really bruised your ego.
Indian soldiers are just pound of crap who cant battle and fight a proper war.

Your little sisssy can't make impact on our army. Your Sissy army makes a fake pic to hide a shame of 200 captured by Indian army. IA is not impressed by little girls.

@siegecrossbow

Look at this roach. Lol
If this keeps going on what will he do once the Chinese release a HD Video of the roaches marching on --

@FairAndUnbiased , @serenity ,@siegecrossbow ,@ZeEa5KPul, @Tai Hai Chen , @Beast, @hualushui, @silverox
I am tagging yall because
It seems y'all were missing these Indian posters, even tagging em in couple of threads

They went on a hiding for these last 1-2 days because of those humiliating photos of these weird looking- beaten up soldiers...
Now they are back with their usual self

Watch and Enjoy!

If they don’t have me on ignore then they can enjoy my avatar :).

It’s interesting though. Even though they have committed heinous acts, the Indian army had still fought and bled for their country at Galwan Valley. I wonder what they would think that their pictures are being dismissed as those of “Chinki n*ggers” and “P*rkstanis actors” by the Bhakts here and on Twitter. Are the bruises, cracked skulls, and broken limbs truly worth it? Are these the type of people worth fighting for?

You cheerleaders can't do much other than cheerleading on some edited pics.
Do you know your army men humiliates by some TTP terrorists each day?
Your deplomats are getting humiliation on every front each day.
Don't forget about 93k humiliation.
Do some productive for your own country to be joyful in real sense. Don't depend on much on sissy girls army to make you happy. They have a strong propgandda machine, not truth.
You just don't hide your own shame behind some edited pics.
Care about your FC jwaans.

bla bla bla bla... Lol

You salwar kameez army knows very well what our army is! You cheerleaders don't have privilege to talk about anything when it comes to India.
India is Not begging anything like you do. We will achieve by hook or crook what is ours.
You just care about so called Azaad Kashmir.
You just got an edited pic and find a way for joy. On the other hand we have many pics where Pakistan army and your deplomats gets humiliate every second day. You might be still remember how some TTP terrorists can capture your army men and mock them.
You get humiliation each day.
India will soon release some real pics, not fake ones unlike you abbu.

ohh did i break your safroni heart!

awwww!!!

dont be sad baby safroon!

and man i like your humor! INDIA WILL RELEASE REAL PICS SOON!!! LMAO!!!

you are hilarious!

Indeed. Pig head Indian soldiers. :rofl:View attachment 783932

This is a very offensive picture and paints the IA in very poor light. If it is indeed faked with Pakistanis actors, why won’t the Indian government or Indian army just come out and call it a fake? After all, the photos are taken in the area of Galwan Valley where the clashes took place. It must be easy for frontline Indian troops to spot the PLA sending in Pakistanis or African ethnic actors.

You cheerleaders can't do much other than cheerleading on some edited pics.
Do you know your army men humiliates by some TTP terrorists each day?
Your deplomats are getting humiliation on every front each day.
Don't forget about 93k humiliation.
Do some productive for your own country to be joyful in real sense. Don't depend on much on sissy girls army to make you happy. They have a strong propgandda machine, not truth.
You just don't hide your own shame behind some edited pics.
Care about your FC jwaans.
heres-something-for-that-butthurt-medicine.gif

oh boy so much anger- I can literally see that saliva rolling down your mouth
So much butthurt I am seeing you getting that burnol from the nearest pharmacy

Why do yall talk so much s***? only to get beat up
and there's nothing wrong with getting beat up

but like literally biggest p**** on the face of this earth
yall don't even respond? just cry, call it fake and move

grow some balls people

either go all in and confront or stop with this delusional bs of being some kind of a superpower

India being week is not an issue lots of countries are week, still fight bigger powers but Indians talking smack only to act like cucks when confronted
This behavior shows some mental issues

Back
Top Bottom