What's new

China All Su-35 news

Z-8 is nothing more than french super frelon built under chinese name,chinese army rejected this for russian mi-17v.

Nonsense, z-8 army version has been chosen by PLA ARMY. The rejected one is the old one which performs badly in high attitude test. New Z-8 deploy by army uses same system as AC313 and has more powerful Z-9 turboshaft. Once even more powerful Z-16 turboshaft enter service. The performance will even exceed the current one.

Nonsense, z-8 army version has been chosen by PLA ARMY. The rejected one is the old one which performs badly in high attitude test. New Z-8 deploy by army uses same system as AC313 and has more powerful Z-9 turboshaft. Once even more powerful Z-16 turboshaft enter service. The performance will even exceed the current one.

These upgraded z-8K are optimized for SAR[search and rescue operations mostly] with FLIR and searchlight,flare dispenser.

These upgraded z-8K are optimized for SAR[search and rescue operations mostly] with FLIR and searchlight,flare dispenser.

Check out huitong PLA website with pictures and see who is talking nonsense.

China is an old customer of Russian weapons - correct absolutely

I think the issues of property rights will be taken care of between us! Thanks for your concern

su 35can match the qualitu of rafale and ur government know it therefore they are being wise.
u guys are very powerfull but not the best noone can be .

Firstly most of your comments are off topic and of little value, in fact they are passive aggressive. In the future I will not answer

So the JH-7 is a close air support aircraft?

Stay on topic. Half of those losses was to friendly fire and the remaining was relying to heavily on close air support aircraft instead of SEADs aircraft.

Exactly, they are focusing heavily on Flankers instead of the JH-7 which is a poor argument for Supposed Chinese superiority in designing aircraft.

The SU-34 is based on the SU-27, and it's primary role is SEADs.

Again off topic and a foolish example. The T-50 is going to be expensive.

First example, the F-22 is banned for export. The second example, the F-35 was originally supposed to be a cheap aircraft where the US military could afford to replace F-16s and F-15s, instead the F-35 has ballooned in price to where the US may cut orders just like partner countries have, some countries even dropped out of the F-35 program altogether.

those figures of 200 could change anytime just like SU-34 numbers kept increasing.

When Mig says it's ready.

Your link is from 2009 and it's like one paragraph long.

My reply:

1) You don't like my comments, because they are always backed up with facts and sources, many of them Russian sources, which you keep IGNORING, because you don't like what it says there. It's against your "ego" reading about the collapse of the Russian Navy, and you don't like reading that you have 200 MiG-29 that CAN'T even FLY!

It's nothing "passive agressive" about it. Go to Russian Defence website, and you will see many nationalistic Russians trash everything that has to do with China. Here, we don't trash Russia, and most of us understand that you nor the morons on Russian Defence website represent the majority of the Russian people.

I am just using Russian sources that point ut how BAD the state of the Russian Armed Forces is. Especially the Navy and the Air Force.

2) Yes, JH-7 is for everything else than sending it against upgraded F-16 and F-18s. We have J-10, J-11, Su-30MKK, J-15 etc for that. Even the most upgraded J-8 we have would be more useful in an air combat than sending JH-7.

Like I said - if anyone was to voilate the Russian airspace, your Su-24 would NOT have been the ones being sent against an enemy aircraft. Your FEW MiG-29 that can still fly alongside Su-27 would have been the aircraft being sent to defend the Russian airspace, and maybe a few MiG-31, but certantly not Su-24, that's for sure.

3) I don't care if you shot down half of your own aircraft - the point is, they were SHOT DOWN and destroyed. It says something about your Air Force, not even being able to target the enemt of a size and strength as Georgia, which didn't had much to begin with.

4) Read the link from AusAirPower - the Chinese Flankers are a unique family of aircraft, and they are different to your type of aircraft. If we were not happy with what we have produced so far, we would have imported a lot more than just 100 Su-30MKK. You keep whining to China about how we "copied" your Su-27 - yet you continue to sell us your engines without any problems, lol. I like that.
It's like when U.S. is accusing China of hacking, and now we found out once again how hypocrate the U.S. is.

5) Excatly, as I said, JH-7, Su-24, Su-34 are for SEAD, and attacking target on the GROUND anyway. It has nothing to do with AIR-TO-AIR combat. You cannot send Su-24 and Su-34 against U.S. fighters. Once again, I don't care about your imaginary ideas about how Su-34 can be "equipped". Point is once again, it's NOT equipped to fight F-18 from aircraft carriers or F-16s Block 52, and to mention F-22. So stop the "imaginary" stuff, try to fix those 200 MiG-29 that CAN'T FLY first.

6) Oh, so T-50 is expencive, and therefore you have to export 80% of them outside Russia? Hehe. Funny excuse. It's like when you are bragging about Su-30 and Su-35, which are of course very good planes, but it doesn't help the Russian Air Force much when most of those Su-30 and Su-35 are OUTSIDE Russia, AND your air force is sitting with MiG-29 and Su-27 were many of them CAN'T FLY.

So are we going to hear the same thing about T-50; how wonderful plane it is, yet, 80% of them will be under control of the countries that has nothing to do with the Russian Air Force ;)

7) Yes, F-22 banned for export, there is a reason for that, it's a very good plane, and U.S. keeps the best for them self, yet Russia is selling their best to everyone else, lol. Now, that's funny.

So let me see if I get this correctly. If there is a conflict between the U.S. and Russia, you will send your 200 T-50 against 2.000 + F-35, LMAO.
Yeah, because 1 T-50 has such a good odds against 10 F-35s, lol.

No matter how many final number the U.S. ends up with regarding F-35, the fact is that a majority of all produced F-35 will be under the U.S. Armed Forces. That's totally different to what Russia is planning, which is where a majority of countries OUTSIDE Russia will OWN the majority of all T-50s. That is not helping the Russian Air Force much, does it.

Oh, you can be sure that most J-20 and J-31 will also be under the PLAAF, and not owned by countries outside China. But of course, you can keep telling yourself otherwise.

8) Of course figures can change from 200 and go up. However, since 2009/2010, the figures have went down, and NOT up. India har reduced to 144. And that Russian source Pravda which estimated that China will buy up to 100 T-50, can also keep dreaming.

So basically, the numbers for T-50 which your Russian sources have calculated in 2010, keep falling throughout 2013.

9) Yeah, when MiG says it's ready, lol. Guess, it will be a long time until LMFS is operational, if it ever gets operational, it's still there only in theory, and not even one example has been produced yet.

You compare the latest russian equipment thats coming and there is no comparison.

Comapre the new stereguschy class corvettes with type 56 corvettes or yasen class SSN
Chinese drooling in
Just like they declared carrier killer DF-21 operational
Compare chinese tank design philiosophy
Throw in iskander,topol-m,s-500 and u know who calls the shots among china,russia in missile tech.

You are funny.

Steregusky class, how many do you have? India ZERO. Russia has 2 or 3 of them.

Do you know that Algeria won't buy your Stere-whatever/Tigr-class corvette, and they wen't for upgraded Type 053/F-22P frigates instead. That's how "good" that Russian corvette is.

I don't even need to mention the fact that Algerians found out that Russian MiG-29s were so useless that they returned them, and prefered rather 16 Su-30, instead of 36 MiG-29SMT. I does say something about how useless all those MiG-29 in the Russian Air Force are.

2) No one has said anything against Yasen SSN. Russia is better at SSN. However, majority of Chinese subs are SSK. China has a lot better SSK than Russia does. Russia has only a few Kilo-class subs in it's inventory, they are not even upgraded and their combat readiness is definitely questionable.
Furthermore, Yasen and Borei-class subs of Russia and not yet operational and second of all, lets see how long it takes before Russia has 8 of each class as they planned. After all, everything Russia has planned towards 2020, will not be acomplished before 2025 in regards to the rearmament program. There are too many delays and cost problems; not to mention corruption.

3) DF-21 and other missiles are way better than your supah dupah BrahMos, which you couldn't even make without considerable Russian assistance. Don't get me started on SSN. You had to lease one from Russia.

4) T-99 is considered being top 12 in the world alongside T-90. So yeah, they are equally good. However, it doesn't help Russia much having T-90 when once again majority of T-90 are OUTSIDE Russia, mainly in India and Algeria. China on the other hand, keeps their T-99 for them self and have many upgraded T-96 which are about the same level as T-99.

5) Oh really, where is S-500 ? I can't see it anywhere. I guess it's one of the imaginary systems that will be "ready soon" but yet keep being postponed to 2017 according to latest sources. It should have been ready this year according to earlier Russian sources.
Russia is still struggling with producing S-400. They have produced two batallions, which is not nearly enough for the whole Russian airspace.

The question is; is S-400 going to be another system alongside T-90, Russian SSKs such as Improved Kilo-class, Su-30 and Su-35, and even T-50 fighters where majority of their total numbers are owned by countries outside Russia?

The U.S. on the other hand, just as China, prefer keeping modern fighters, destroyers, Flankers, J-20, J-31, F-35, F-22, in majority for them self, and doesn't sell like 80% of these to other countries.

It's called facts. Fact T-10 was purchased for the J-15 development. Fact J-11, J-15, ect are a copy of a flanker airframe. Fact Yakovlev assisted China. I can keep going.
Where did you find me denying that fact that T-10 was purchased for J-15?
Do you even have the very basic sense of time frame logic of developing a brand new sea-born fighter or based on an existing one?

Yakovlev ‘assisted’ China I doubt it````you can keep going with facts but not your nonsensical Russian clueless boastings

Brazil isnt considered 'western', we also have no proof that China didn't ask Russia. For all we know they did but Russia wasn't exactly thrilled at the prospect of training a navy that copied their aircraft design.
No, indeed brazil isn’t considered as ‘western’ but that’s the closest we could get to learn the western standards. Russian are nobody in that area, countries who are looking for AC will not go to the armature Russians, and the one who did (India), was very stressful and unhappy with it.

The Flanker may be familiar to China, but for China to spend as much money as it has on developing different variants of the flanker so it can continue to built up the flanker fleet to serve many decades tells you something about the flanker design. .
The ‘something’ is about it is stupid to develop a new 4th gen platform when you already have the one which is doing fine and can be manufactured indigenously. You still don’t get this simple logic don’t you?

China continues to built the flanker today and will do so for many more years, these flankers will serve decades. The J-20 and J-31 were designed with one thing in mind, the flanker was design with something else in mind, in other words just because China has the J-20 and J-31 does not mean that either of those aircraft are better then a flanker in terms of payload, range, maneuverability, and mission flexibility. .
More of your Kremlin propaganda of ‘flanker takes all’ advertisement slogans```very amusing indeed!

China has helicopters foreign and domestic and China has an electronics industry, so why would it be difficult to put two and two together?
America has holistic and sophisticated defence industry, why they have to buy rifles, guns, turbo engines and other stuffs from other country?

Having helicopter industry doesn’t mean China can build a AW helis in short period of time. Back ups, short cuts are very much needed when we need that capability urgently.
p.s this is also a common sense

What difference does it make if it's airborne or ground based? Russia has AESA platforms for everything.
I am surprised to see such an immature and ignorant post coming from a self-proclaimed ‘professor’ lol

You completely do not understand me. You gave an example of how China declined to participate in the pak-fa program by stating China had a superior design, superior radar, superior performance, ect. The problem is that the pak-fa didn't exist nor did any of it's avionics or weapons systems.
Again its not my opinion, that is what on CJDBY, Tiexue and other major Chinese defence forums, from those people who are working for SAC, CAC, XAC and other defence institutions.
I believe fanboys are not accepted in those institutions, don’t you think so?

What is more logical, believing someone (if they are real) that they have a superior design when the design that they are talking about does not exist or believing someone's bullcrap?
It appears to us that you are desperately trying to imply that you are the ‘someone’ who has ‘developed’ a superior design, because it is evident that you only believe in your sheer ignorance and denial?
For me I only believe the obvious
1.dramatic decreasing of spending money on Russians weapon after 2003 (even with only second to U.S defence budget and ever increasing desire for better weapons, and western countries still put heavy embargo on China)

2.Russia does not have any serving air-born AESA, its so called 1500 units AESA on T-50 are still under testing if they claimed to be true

3.China has countless air-born platforms that are equipped with AESA namely; KJ-2000, KJ-200, Y-8 AWACs sold to Pakistan, AW heli Z-8, J-15, J-16 and J-10B (this one is still debating whether its PESA or AESA). The third gen AESA AWACs is under development (KJ-3000)

4.China’s delegation were invited to the Pak-fa project and we turned away
5.There are currently at least 14 sea platforms (served or under construction) that are equipped with Agies system which many western expertise believed that is equivalent to American DDG-51 ARLEIGH BURKE class (a bit of overestimating I believe)

6.Despite the desire for Russia to have its own version of Agies, there are still no serving equivalent systems from Russia, and it is obvious Russian navy (except the subs) is in very bad shape

7.Those big fishes from various major Chinese defence forum gained their creditability based on their spot on track records, meanwhile Russian sources have been losing their trust from Chinese since 2000, as most of them were filled with clueless assumptions and over advertising their so called ‘advanced’ weapons. In contrast, prior to 2003 the trend was the other way around.

So here is the phrase again, would you believe in someone’s assertion who has never worked closely within the field or someone’s opinion that who is working with J-20, J-31, J-10 and closely with Russian equipment previously?

You are funny.

Steregusky class, how many do you have? India ZERO. Russia has 2 or 3 of them.

Do you know that Algeria won't buy your Stere-whatever/Tigr-class corvette, and they wen't for upgraded Type 053/F-22P frigates instead. That's how "good" that Russian corvette is.

I don't even need to mention the fact that Algerians found out that Russian MiG-29s were so useless that they returned them, and prefered rather 16 Su-30, instead of 36 MiG-29SMT. I does say something about how useless all those MiG-29 in the Russian Air Force are.

2) No one has said anything against Yasen SSN. Russia is better at SSN. However, majority of Chinese subs are SSK. China has a lot better SSK than Russia does. Russia has only a few Kilo-class subs in it's inventory, they are not even upgraded and their combat readiness is definitely questionable.
Furthermore, Yasen and Borei-class subs of Russia and not yet operational and second of all, lets see how long it takes before Russia has 8 of each class as they planned. After all, everything Russia has planned towards 2020, will not be acomplished before 2025 in regards to the rearmament program. There are too many delays and cost problems; not to mention corruption.

3) DF-21 and other missiles are way better than your supah dupah BrahMos, which you couldn't even make without considerable Russian assistance. Don't get me started on SSN. You had to lease one from Russia.

4) T-99 is considered being top 12 in the world alongside T-90. So yeah, they are equally good. However, it doesn't help Russia much having T-90 when once again majority of T-90 are OUTSIDE Russia, mainly in India and Algeria. China on the other hand, keeps their T-99 for them self and have many upgraded T-96 which are about the same level as T-99.

5) Oh really, where is S-500 ? I can't see it anywhere. I guess it's one of the imaginary systems that will be "ready soon" but yet keep being postponed to 2017 according to latest sources. It should have been ready this year according to earlier Russian sources.
Russia is still struggling with producing S-400. They have produced two batallions, which is not nearly enough for the whole Russian airspace.

The question is; is S-400 going to be another system alongside T-90, Russian SSKs such as Improved Kilo-class, Su-30 and Su-35, and even T-50 fighters where majority of their total numbers are owned by countries outside Russia?

The U.S. on the other hand, just as China, prefer keeping modern fighters, destroyers, Flankers, J-20, J-31, F-35, F-22, in majority for them self, and doesn't sell like 80% of these to other countries.

1]Ha ha ha,thisdiscussion was between quality of russian and chinese equipment,what does it matter if india has any or not of stereguschy class,russia has 6 and is building around 30.
Just compare it with ur pathetic type 56.
Algeria bought the C28A because they could have 3 for 2 stereguschy,thats the 'quality' of chinese ships.Perfect for poor countries like africa.But pathetic against advanced ones.

2]First time i heard this rant that china has better diesel sub tech than russia.Ha ha ha,then why did u buy so many kilo class?Why are u buying russian navy reject lada class?Lol.
3 borei class have been launched.1 comissioned,other 2 this yr.
Yasen 2 have been launched,1 commisioned this july.Were u sleeping?
As for russian army and all, russia began sweeping military reforms in 2008 and most have been completed by 2013.
They have also went full gear on 650$ billion rearmament drive.

3]Again bringing india into this.DF-21 is a publicity dud.1 test on huge defenseless static target in gobi desert and succesful missile,give me a ******* break.Brahmos is something that actually works.

4]HA HA HA HA, t-99 armata is new generation of MBT altogether.Its head and shoulders above current ones beacuse its design phiosophy is totally different.Its not operational yet.First tank with Unmanned turret,ur comparing it with t-90?LOL.
As for chinese ztz-99 it has serious design flaws due to noob designer.
Here check them out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Russian design philosophy,t-90 and t-84 oplot.
This is the base composite armour.Over which ERA would be placed.
T-90A/S and T-84M Oplot turrets, the same principle of hiding the weak side turret armor, behind strong frontal armor, within vehicle frontal 60-70 degrees arc.
As a comparision, western tanks have thick side turret armor to achieve desired protection levels within their frontal arc.

The higher right image clearly shows that edges and turret side are vulnerable from front slant shots,because they are not covered or hidden behind frontal armour arc as in russian design philospohy nor have extensive side armour like western MBts.

Lower right image-Red area is the one with base composite armour on chinese mbt and black colour base composite armour on russian design.Shows that despite bigger turret,chinese design philosophy offers lesser composite armour on frontal arc base armour.Base frontal composite armour in rusian design is thicker and guards the rear and turret sides well.

The higher left armour pic shows question mark on frontal bolted armour.

Difference with t-90.NO vulnerability to slant shots,well covered by frontal arc.

Weakzones in type-99.

More design flaws in chinese turret,exposed large sloped roof.Completely vulnerable to straight shots or even pesky old rpgs.
This design flaw is a result of copycat chinese designer trying to blend in both t-72 design with western design in one tank without understanding completely the design philiosophy,result is a tank that is bigger and has more volume but offers no increase in protection.

5]Again discussion is about tech not numbers?And russia was going through economic problems post soviet breakup thats why small numbers,now they are again moving up.4 units of s-400 is already operational and is far better than anything china has.
china that uses s-300 and s-300 copies.
Even ur destroyers Air defence comes from copied navalized s-300 version,or russian bought sovremenny destroyers themselves,falnker is a russian product,j-20 is modified mig-1.44.
So plz u can stop masturbating on ur superior tech now.

Check out huitong PLA website with pictures and see who is talking nonsense.

Here from PLA fanboy blogger himself.
http://china-pla.blogspot.in/2007/08/more-on-z-8.html

It admits z-8 versions are for SAR with FLIR and flare dispensers.Wiki and jane's also says so.

1]Ha ha ha,thisdiscussion was between quality of russian and chinese equipment,what does it matter if india has any or not of stereguschy class,russia has 6 and is building around 30.
Just compare it with ur pathetic type 56.
Algeria bought the C28A because they could have 3 for 2 stereguschy,thats the 'quality' of chinese ships.Perfect for poor countries like africa.But pathetic against advanced ones.

2]First time i heard this rant that china has better diesel sub tech than russia.Ha ha ha,then why did u buy so many kilo class?Why are u buying russian navy reject lada class?Lol.
3 borei class have been launched.1 comissioned,other 2 this yr.
As for russian army and all, russia began sweeping military reforms in 2008 and most have been completed by 2013.
They have also went full gear on 650$ billion rearmament drive.

3]Again bringing india into this.DF-21 is a publicity dud.1 test on huge defenseless static target in gobi desert and succesful missile,give me a ******* break.Brahmos is something that actually works.

4]HA HA HA HA, t-99 armata is new generation of MBT altogether.

Omg, thanks for a nice laugh! LMAO

Once again, as always, let me show to everyone how you have no idea what you are talking about:

1) Oh, so now Stere-whatever class corvette is NOT chosen according to you, because Algeria is poor? LMAO.

Algeria have 190 billion USD in currency reserves. Do you think they cannot afford these two small corvettes?

Quote:

The country's external position remained comfortable in 2012, with a trade surplus of about USD 27.18 billion. The current-account surplus is estimated at 8.2% of GDP and official foreign-exchange reserves have been estimated at USD 190.7 billion at end-December 2012

Algeria - African Economic Outlook

So can I hear you again say, "poor country" ? LMAO. Is that why Algeria has ordered also in addition to Chinese frigates, also two stealth frigates from Germany, because Algeria "cannot afford anything else" ? LOOOOL ;)

Oh, your Stere-whatever class corvette from Russia is so "good", that even Russians moved along as fast as possible to this one, LOL.

Gremyashchy-class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2) You can laugh all you want; Russia har just decided that they will build Improved Kilo-class subs for them self for the first time. The Kilos, Russia have from earlier are the old ones, that are not upgraded! Who knows how many of those would even work today if any combat situation occured, LOL.

3) 1 Borei is launched, but two are being built on old Typhoon steel hulls, lol. That sounds "great" ! ;)

4) Yeah, Russia started in theory "reforms" after getting their behind kicked in Georgia; they lost too much against a country such as Georgia. As I have documented by a researcher from Harvard, who is Russian by the way, Russia is NOWHERE near close to achieving their rearmament goals. On the contrary, Russia won't be ready with all reforms until 2025.

Russia is so great in building ships and aircraft that Algeria doesn't want their MiG-29 or Stera-whatever class.

Maybe I should ask you, how is Russia doing with your aircraft carrier - only 5 years too late? LMAO.

5) BrahMos works, lol. Yeah, maybe Vietnam can agree on that. How about you keep your BrahMos and we have our DF-series, so stop whining.

6) Oh, I see, another imaginary tank from Russia. As with imaginary LMFS fighter and S-500, loolzz.

Let me guess again; Russia will claim this is a "top tank", and 500-1000 will be sold to other countries, and Russia will build like 100 tanks for them self, LOL.

Omg, thanks for a nice laugh! LMAO

Once again, as always, let me show to everyone how you have no idea what you are talking about:

1) Oh, so now Stere-whatever class corvette is NOT chosen according to you, because Algeria is poor? LMAO.

Algeria have 190 billion USD in currency reserves. Do you think they cannot afford these two small corvettes?

Quote:

The country's external position remained comfortable in 2012, with a trade surplus of about USD 27.18 billion. The current-account surplus is estimated at 8.2% of GDP and official foreign-exchange reserves have been estimated at USD 190.7 billion at end-December 2012

Algeria - African Economic Outlook

So can I hear you again say, "poor country" ? LMAO. Is that why Algeria has ordered also in addition to Chinese frigates, also two stealth frigates from Germany, because Algeria "cannot afford anything else" ? LOOOOL ;)

Oh, your Stere-whatever class corvette from Russia is so "good", that even Russians moved along as fast as possible to this one, LOL.

Gremyashchy-class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2) You can laugh all you want; Russia har just decided that they will build Improved Kilo-class subs for them self for the first time. The Kilos, Russia have from earlier are the old ones, that are not upgraded! Who knows how many of those would even work today if any combat situation occured, LOL.

3) 1 Borei is launched, but two are being built on old Typhoon steel hulls, lol. That sounds "great" ! ;)

4) Yeah, Russia started in theory "reforms" after getting their behind kicked in Georgia; they lost too much against a country such as Georgia. As I have documented by a researcher from Harvard, who is Russian by the way, Russia is NOWHERE near close to achieving their rearmament goals. On the contrary, Russia won't be ready with all reforms until 2025.

Russia is so great in building ships and aircraft that Algeria doesn't want their MiG-29 or Stera-whatever class.

Maybe I should ask you, how is Russia doing with your aircraft carrier - only 5 years too late? LMAO.

5) BrahMos works, lol. Yeah, maybe Vietnam can agree on that. How about you keep your BrahMos and we have our DF-series, so stop whining.

6) Oh, I see, another imaginary tank from Russia. As with imaginary LMFS fighter and S-500, loolzz.

Let me guess again; Russia will claim this is a "top tank", and 500-1000 will be sold to other countries, and Russia will build like 100 tanks for them self, LOL.

Pathetic rant again,
Gremasyschy class is only upgrade of stereguschy class not different ship fool.
Compare ur useless type 56 corvette.The f-22p that china designates 'frigate' is still vastly inferior to the new russian corvettes.
Russian ships are more stealthier,
1 x Arsenal A-190 100mm
2 x MTPU pedestal machine gun 14.5 mm
1 x Kashtan CIWS-M CADS or
12x Redut VLS cells
2 x AK-630М CIWS
1x8 VL Kh-35 missiles/p-800 oniks
1x6 SS-N-29/RPK-9 Medvedka anti-sub missile
2x4 330mm torpedo tubes (for Paket-NK)
Aircraft carried: Hangar for Ka-27 Helicopter

Compare with chinese f-22p.
8 x YJ-83 SSM in 2 x 4-cell box launchers
1 x 8-cell HQ-7 Surface-to-air missile system
1 x PJ33A dual 100 mm gun (automatic)
4 x Type 76A dual-37 mm AA guns
2 x 6-tube Type 3200 ASW rocket launchers (36 rockets)
2 x DC racks & launcher
6 x torpedo launchers
Harbin z-9C.

The redut VLS sam of russian corvette carries 9M96E medium-range SAM from the s-400 system with range of over 100 kms.
The chinese HQ-7 is pathetic old french crotale copy,a point defence SAM with 15 km range.
Now compare Anti ship missile,Oniks is far better than subsonic c-802.
Nor does it have specialized anti submarine missiles like RPK-9 in russian corvette.

Now compare with type 56.

• 2× 2-cell YJ-83 (C-803) anti-ship missiles, amidships
• 1× HQ-10 8-round SAM launcher, aft
• 1× H/PJ-26 76 mm main gun, forward
• 2× H/PJ-15 30mm RWSs, amidships
• 2× triple torpedo tubes

No hangar,just helipad so can only support small helicopters temporarily.An obsolete point defence sam with 6km range,4 ANTI SHIP MISSILES,No ASW rocket launchers....poor in comparison .

2]Russia ordered upgraded kilo class as stopgap measure since lada failed,the same lada that ur navy buying.Also how is russia ordering kilos proof of chinese tech?Kilo itself is russian tech,chinese buy it coz they can't produce anything as good.

3]Total nonsense,borei are completely different subs.One typhoon was used as testbed for bulava missile.Two boreis were built from metal hull of unfinished akula class SSNs not 'old' typhoon hulls,that doesn't change anything only reduces cost.

4]Yes russia introduced reforms after georgia war,and reforms have been ongoing.Even if they are completed around 2025 ur point?Russian tech is still miles ahead of chinese.

Chinese tech is so great that despite economic benefit offers,myanmar dumped latest 'super duper' j-10 and went for 'old' russian mig-29.FAIL.

5]Agreed we are far more comfortable with a missile that works and not propaganda missile.

6]Not imaginery but as usual u are a ignorant idiot.The armata is a revolutionary new generation tank,a toned down version of the t-95 .It will be unvieled later this year.
This is the pic of t-95.

Russia is undergoing massive modernization,It has stated armata will replace all existing tanks except late t-90,and equip upto 2300 tanks.
Also what happened o your boast of chinese tech,after i showed u in previous post with diagrams how pathetic the ztz-99 design really is compared to russian or western tank design.I see you quietly ignored that.After that how did u manage the gall to compare ur tank tech to russian.

Pathetic rant again,
Gremasyschy class is only upgrade of stereguschy class not different ship fool.
Compare ur useless type 56 corvette.The f-22p that china designates 'frigate' is still vastly inferior to the new russian corvettes.
Russian ships are more stealthier,
1 x Arsenal A-190 100mm
2 x MTPU pedestal machine gun 14.5 mm
1 x Kashtan CIWS-M CADS or
12x Redut VLS cells
2 x AK-630М CIWS
1x8 VL Kh-35 missiles/p-800 oniks
1x6 SS-N-29/RPK-9 Medvedka anti-sub missile
2x4 330mm torpedo tubes (for Paket-NK)
Aircraft carried: Hangar for Ka-27 Helicopter

Compare with chinese f-22p.
8 x YJ-83 SSM in 2 x 4-cell box launchers
1 x 8-cell HQ-7 Surface-to-air missile system
1 x PJ33A dual 100 mm gun (automatic)
4 x Type 76A dual-37 mm AA guns
2 x 6-tube Type 3200 ASW rocket launchers (36 rockets)
2 x DC racks & launcher
6 x torpedo launchers
Harbin z-9C.

The redut VLS sam of russian corvette carries 9M96E medium-range SAM from the s-400 system with range of over 100 kms.
The chinese HQ-7 is pathetic old french crotale copy,a point defence SAM with 15 km range.
Now compare Anti ship missile,Oniks is far better than subsonic c-802.
Nor does it have specialized anti submarine missiles like RPK-9 in russian corvette.

Now compare with type 56.

• 2× 2-cell YJ-83 (C-803) anti-ship missiles, amidships
• 1× HQ-10 8-round SAM launcher, aft
• 1× H/PJ-26 76 mm main gun, forward
• 2× H/PJ-15 30mm RWSs, amidships
• 2× triple torpedo tubes

No hangar,just helipad so can only support small helicopters temporarily.An obsolete point defence sam with 6km range,4 ANTI SHIP MISSILES,No ASW rocket launchers....poor in comparison .

2]Russia ordered upgraded kilo class as stopgap measure since lada failed,the same lada that ur navy buying.Also how is russia ordering kilos proof of chinese tech?Kilo itself is russian tech,chinese buy it coz they can't produce anything as good.

3]Total nonsense,borei are completely different subs.One typhoon was used as testbed for bulava missile.Two boreis were built from metal hull of unfinished akula class SSNs not 'old' typhoon hulls,that doesn't change anything only reduces cost.

4]Yes russia introduced reforms after georgia war,and reforms have been ongoing.Even if they are completed around 2025 ur point?Russian tech is still miles ahead of chinese.

Chinese tech is so great that despite economic benefit offers,myanmar dumped latest 'super duper' j-10 and went for 'old' russian mig-29.FAIL.

5]Agreed we are far more comfortable with a missile that works and not propaganda missile.

6]Not imaginery but as usual u are a ignorant idiot.The armata is a revolutionary new generation tank,a toned down version of the t-95 .It will be unvieled later this year.
This is the pic of t-95.

Russia is undergoing massive modernization,It has stated armata will replace all existing tanks except late t-90,and equip upto 2300 tanks.
Also what happened o your boast of chinese tech,after i showed u in previous post with diagrams how pathetic the ztz-99 design really is compared to russian or western tank design.I see you quietly ignored that.After that how did u manage the gall to compare ur tank tech to russian.

So desperate and pathetic of yr attempt. Why compare 056 and talk about HQ-7. Clearly you know something called HQ-16 and HQ-9 and you refuse to talk abt it. :lol:

PLAN 054A frigate is capable of multiple air threat engagement due to VLS while Russian navy frigate has none. Not to mention none of Russian navy ship has PHASED ARRAY radar.

:lol: Was this before or after Georgians soldiers started retreating and deserting? Or did this 'behind kicking' start after Georgian positions and convoys were destroyed and burning?

Show me last time China faced a military then talk. Because as I recall China got hammered by Vietnam. :lol:

Now, coming back to your low and tasteless comment. Georgia fell in five days, dispute being much better equipped and trained. Georgia also took heavier losses dispute a surprise attack on a Russian military barracks which accounted for a good porting of Russia's KIA and wounded, dispute Georgia's classless tactic of killing piece keepers, they suffered heavier casualties.

Russian military planing and execution was highly regarded in that conflict, logistics and rapid troop deployment was also seen as impressive. The only thing that was lacking was better communication equipment and more emphasis on SEADs rather then just close air support.

In the end of the day Russia did very well considering most unites were using outdated equipment. The only weakness was air-ground coordination which resulted in a number of friendly fire on Russian aircraft--in defense Georgia used the same type of aircraft so misidentification is not sup rising. Other then that Georgia has a relatively strong air defense network.

Did Myanmar not choose the Mig-29 over the J-10? Want to compare resumes, take a look at which countries sell more military equipment and who the buyers are. Russia sells military equipment to every part of the world including some NATO countries while Chinese arms are sold to a few African countries and Pakistan.

Someone jealous? The only thing you forgot to do was claim that the Chinese Type-99 is superior to the Armata and the dung missile to be superior to the S-500. But I'm sure we can see that in your next post, if not some other Chinese cheerleader will say it. :lol:

'China weapon suuperiooo to Russia. China weary strong. We invent evreeey thing, wootout us, white man still run awound like monkey' :lol:

:lol: Was this before or after Georgians soldiers started retreating and deserting? Or did this 'behind kicking' start after Georgian positions and convoys were destroyed and burning?

Show me last time China faced a military then talk. Because as I recall China got hammered by Vietnam. :lol:

Now, coming back to your low and tasteless comment. Georgia fell in five days, dispute being much better equipped and trained. Georgia also took heavier losses dispute a surprise attack on a Russian military barracks which accounted for a good porting of Russia's KIA and wounded, dispute Georgia's classless tactic of killing piece keepers, they suffered heavier casualties.

Russian military planing and execution was highly regarded in that conflict, logistics and rapid troop deployment was also seen as impressive. The only thing that was lacking was better communication equipment and more emphasis on SEADs rather then just close air support.

In the end of the day Russia did very well considering most unites were using outdated equipment. The only weakness was air-ground coordination which resulted in a number of friendly fire on Russian aircraft--in defense Georgia used the same type of aircraft so misidentification is not sup rising. Other then that Georgia has a relatively strong air defense network.

Did Myanmar not choose the Mig-29 over the J-10? Want to compare resumes, take a look at which countries sell more military equipment and who the buyers are. Russia sells military equipment to every part of the world including some NATO countries while Chinese arms are sold to a few African countries and Pakistan.

Someone jealous? The only thing you forgot to do was claim that the Chinese Type-99 is superior to the Armata and the dung missile to be superior to the S-500. But I'm sure we can see that in your next post, if not some other Chinese cheerleader will say it. :lol:

'China weapon suuperiooo to Russia. China weary strong. We invent evreeey thing, wootout us, white man still run awound like monkey' :lol:

The competition between j-10 and mig-29 for Myanmar Air Force is a lie. China never offer J-10 for them. At that time, j-10
Is not for export. The only country J-10 offer for export is Pakistan Air Force.

Stop kidding yrself. :lol: those rubbish western news can never be trusted.

Lol. In fact, its you who need to back up your claim.

I havnt made any claim, it is you that that keeps claiming China is superior in everything. I asked you to back your claims multiple times and so far you havnt provided a shred of evidence to support your claim. So where is the source for that 'superior chip'?

If KA-31 is superior why bother to make to make Z-8AEW? Just buy more and get the job done?

Wonderful logic, if that is the case then the Tejas is superior to the SU-30mki and SU-30SM is superior to the SU-35.

And you are stupid to suggest Su-30MKK is similiar to J-15S. Do you stupidly forget j-15S with canard is built to suit for carrier ops? While Su-30MKK has no canard? Or you are going to use yr layman term to say, jut add a pair of canards and the plane will still fly perfectly? :lol:
China has no canard twin seater plane to model on. It needs to redesign and get the wind tunnel test by itself.

China Redesigned the flanker because they copied canards? :lol: No one is claiming that China didn't run the J-15s through the wind tunnel, it would be negligent of them not to. The problem is when people like yourself start to act like the J-15s is some kind of original design.

If Russia wanted a J-15s they would literally take an SU-30, add an arresting hook, install reinforced landing gears from the SU-33 and incorporate the SU-33s folding wings. Of course this would require various testing but at the end of the day it would be a naval SU-30.

This more it less show what kind of credibility you have for commenting about military stuff.

Unlike you I have at least flown aircraft, what is your aviation background?

The competition between j-10 and mig-29 for Myanmar Air Force is a lie. China never offer J-10 for them. At that time, j-10
Is not for export. The only country J-10 offer for export is Pakistan Air Force.

Stop kidding yrself. :lol: those rubbish western news can never be trusted.

I will totally believe China when they say they never offered J-10 for export, just like how they purchased an aircraft carrier to built a casino. The Chinese never lie :lol:

Back
Top Bottom