What's new

China: a force fit for a superpower

Now many Chinese posters must have understood,why many people in this forum compare china to Nazi Germany,do u know what matter's more,its all about the attitude.

It the same reason why people in the forum says u will receive the same thrash received by Nazi Germany.

nazis wake up one morning thinking that they can conquer the world with one blink of the eye,the bottom line is that they failed to understand that they tried to chew more than what they can digest.

U already had a gargantuan nemesis whose name start with U,dont add more and more more alphabets,it will create such a complication that will make it even difficult to survive.

Base on their comment,I double many the chinese here are over 25.
The lack of information and the basic idea of forming it's own opinion are core problem of chinese society. The idea of an different opinion is face with hate or ignorance(what ever side you on). To look at thing with logic or neutral way to look at things is quite lost to many chinese.
Like in this Forum,there is overly nationalistic tone of everything. Funny thing is that the same "our way is the only way" talks can also be seen in many chinese anti-communist forum/pro-democracy forum. Both side claim the others or those that give different opinion are the "traitors"!

But back to the is china like Natzi germany. The fact is Chinese culture is quite different from Germans. Unlike German, chinese don't have that many enemy. From history view point, chinese has never had many enemy at once like germans did. I think that is why chinese are not so aggressive,we didn't have to fough all the time. Mostly what chinese did is fighting "in house". We don't have the need to expand,because we have enough problem as already(from time of dynasty to today).

Same go with why Chinese hate/fear Japan so much is also because this mentality. We were "the leader","the center of land",then come Japan, "the little one". They kick our *** so bad,unlike the unknow "white people", we really can't swallow the fact that the "little one" is better. That is why there is constant inferiorcomplex with the japanese. German never had this type of inferiorcomplex.

Any fear of chinese expantionism is really a joke. And unlike Natzi German that were doing arms buildingup doing 30's,PLA is more like updating it's old arms.

Last edited:
The lack of information and the basic idea of forming it's own opinion are core problem of chinese society. The idea of an different opinion is face with hate or ignorance(what ever side you on). To look at thing with logic or neutral way to look at things is quite lost to many chinese.
Like in this Forum,there is overly nationalistic tone of everything. Funny thing is that the same "our way is the only way" talks can also be seen in many chinese anti-communist forum/pro-democracy forum. Both side claim the others or those that give different opinion are the "traitors"!

But back to the is china like Natzi germany. The fact is Chinese culture is quite different from Germans. Unlike German, chinese don't have that many enemy. From history view point, chinese has never had many enemy at once like germans did. I think that is why chinese are not so aggressive,we didn't have to fough all the time. Mostly what chinese did is fighting "in house". We don't have the need to expand,because we have enough problem as already(from time of dynasty to today).

Same go with why Chinese hate/fear Japan so much is also because this mentality. We were "the leader","the center of land",then come Japan, "the little one". They kick our *** so bad,unlike the unknow "white people", we really can't swallow the fact that the "little one" is better. That is why there is constant inferiorcomplex with the japanese. German never had this type of inferiorcomplex.

Any fear of chinese expantionism is really a joke. And unlike Natzi German that were doing arms buildingup doing 30's,PLA is more like updating it's old arms.

basically i to dont support this opinion that China is like nazi Germany,both r too much different,different cultures and different policy.

But just like I said this is not about cultures,this is all about attitude,just the example is this guy Hongwu,to him rise is proportional to blood spill.he is asking to go for war against multiple nation's,I think he barely knows the aftermath of a war,the complication's in it,and what happen when multiple nation's initiate war against 1.Frankly speaking China is to small for what he is asking.I know that this guys dont represent Chinese stated policies but this is an indicator of the mindset.

Definitely I to subscribe the fact that Chinese people living in the mainland r highly misinformed,The guy I sated above is a perfect example,may be due to the controll on their media.

Germany was not termed bad, till it got a leader like Hitler. I am just curious to know, are there any chances for insane people(like some in the forum) to go to the top positions of Chinese leadership. Forget Hitler, i see few Idi-Amins from China in this forum. Seems like they have got some personal vengance and like to turn it into national problem.

While China has both Military might and money, it lacks doing any big service to world unlike USA.

The US runs major relief operations around the world, it gives money to people in need.

On the other hand China, has not done much. Even when Pakistan had worst floods, China not even gave half of what US gave. This when they are suppose to be richest and all weather friend of Pakistan. Their best at the time of being the richest is not even close to what USA did at its worst economic crisis.

This Indian guy is made such comment with a hiden intention, that is break the relation between China-Pakistan. Could you please show official data to prove your words? Or, you are totally indian ****!:tdown:

This Indian guy is made such comment with a hiden intention, that is break the relation between China-Pakistan. Could you please show official data to prove your words? Or, you are totally indian ****!:tdown:

Relax, my Indian friend behind Chinese flag.

This thread is about China. Your attempt to drag Pakistan into it and derail the thread won't work. :coffee:

Germany was not termed bad, till it got a leader like Hitler. I am just curious to know, are there any chances for insane people(like some in the forum) to go to the top positions of Chinese leadership. Forget Hitler, i see few Idi-Amins from China in this forum. Seems like they have got some personal vengance and like to turn it into national problem.

Hi! Ksgokul, your question is good, well, as a Chinese, i think there is very very few chance for insane people to take the leadership of China, 'cause goverment like to choose "good good study, day day up" students to be civil server, and these guys have few time to be insane, usually very very normal.

There are a lot of checks and balances in the modern Chinese system.

No one person can hold more power than the Politburo. The decisions are made collectively, by consensus.

Relax, my Indian friend behind Chinese flag.

This thread is about China. Your attempt to drag Pakistan into it and derail the thread won't work. :coffee:

i don't mean that, ok, to drag Pakistan into it is not me, but the indian guy, i just coulnd't agree with him. well, maybe i am to sensitive

Hitler was a dictator with absolute power. The president of china has far less power than the president of the US. The premier, the military, large state enterprises, rest of politburo, disciplinary committee, public opinion, all balance the president's power. Even if a crazy became president, he would either be powerless or removed quickly. The risk of the US becoming more like Nazi Germany than it is now is significantly higher than China, due to the higher concentration of power in the hands of 1 person.

Now many Chinese posters must have understood,why many people in this forum compare china to Nazi Germany,do u know what matter's more,its all about the attitude.

When Indians cannot accept the facts, they immediately default to name-calling, like calling Chinese people "Nazis". So typical. :lol:

i don't mean that, ok, to drag Pakistan into it is not me, but the indian guy, i just coulnd't agree with him. well, maybe i am to sensitive

OK, fair enough.

I was suspicious because it is a favorite tactic of tag-team trollers, of all nationalities, to respond to each others' troll and derail the thread.

I would call China a world power but definitely not a superpower.

basically i to dont support this opinion that China is like nazi Germany,both r too much different,different cultures and different policy.

But just like I said this is not about cultures,this is all about attitude,just the example is this guy Hongwu,to him rise is proportional to blood spill.he is asking to go for war against multiple nation's,I think he barely knows the aftermath of a war,the complication's in it,and what happen when multiple nation's initiate war against 1.Frankly speaking China is to small for what he is asking.I know that this guys dont represent Chinese stated policies but this is an indicator of the mindset.

Definitely I to subscribe the fact that Chinese people living in the mainland r highly misinformed,The guy I sated above is a perfect example,may be due to the controll on their media.

He is ofc does not represent the main chinese mindset:D That is why I bringup the age. Most young ppl are yelling about thing they are too lazy to findout or just "print out" thing they been told or read somewhere on the web. Which in most case is hardly the truth(or the whole truth).
From most forum I been(from pro-ccp to pro democracy), and ppl I talk too back in mainland. These type are many,but HC case is quite few. Most ppl lack the interest of politic. And also even in mainland Chinese can get unsensort information if they have the knowhow. Unlike the old CCCP days, U can't really 100% control information and media.
It's misleading information from the west media,that all chinese are are been mislead by their media :D

Very unlikely. Unlike the days befor natzi German,it was a democracy(someways). Which give the way for a charismatic leader like Hitler to rise to power. In CCP's leadership(unlikely misteak is possible) leader are choose and guide by elders in center committee,which in most case can fill out crazy ppl :) And the baseline of CCP is to control China,and to do that they know they need peace and stability,which can't be if a leader go crazy and go to war with other country. That is why both the elders and the committee would stop any action made by the Leader that would messup China.

When Indians cannot accept the facts, they immediately default to name-calling, like calling Chinese people "Nazis". So typical. :lol:

no my friend,I only started name calling,because contrary to what u thought,I actually accept his facts:lol:

The mentality and attitude is pretty much evident here:whistle:

if the right wings show some statistical evidence and stop behaving like traitors (because their arguments that left wings are the real traitors is completely laughable) then we may stop looking down on them. until then all hatred towards them is totally justified. remember what they said? "J-20 is PSed", then it moved, so they said "J-20 is just a wooden model!" then it flew so they said "J-20 is towed by a helicopter!" then we saw it land so they said "So what, USA can kick its ***!" then Gates starts getting defensive and they say "So what if it's a good plane! When can I buy a house!" then when people say that home ownership in China is over 70% they say "So what! US has freedom!" and when people say the faults of the US they just start saying "stupid 支那 pigs, you're all 愤愤, 傻逼, 支那猪的素质真低!” “小白!” then when you insult them back, they have the guts to say ”只不过证明了你们支那人的素质之低下!” you seem to be one of those people that think 众人皆醉我独醒, that you're so superior, right?

Back
Top Bottom