What's new

China: a force fit for a superpower

I don't want China's rise to be peaceful. I want to see blood of our enemies spilling on the ground. Only then can China say it has truly risen!

Enemies include a country whose name starts with "J" and another country whose name starts with "I".

lol, come on dont be so obvious. Now some indians's attitude are changing toward Chinese. As for japanese, let the nature take care of them. They are still not a normal country can not threaten China as long as US is controlling it.

I want to see China rise in what ever way necessary, let it be peaceful or throug war. Try not to aviod war but never be hunger for war neither.

That's bullsh!t

All of China's claims are soundly based on law and history. There's a reason most Americans don't bother doing a legalistic argument, because it always backfires. Sheesh, US is not even a signatory to LoS treaty.

You want to do military exercises 30 km off of Chinese coastline? Then by law China can do the same thing 30 km off of Manhattan. You wanna go down this path?

Both Diaoyutai and Nansha (Spratly Islands) have been fishing grounds for Chinese fisherman for hundreds of years. China is unique in that it has enormous amount of dynastic era documents supporting its claims. The only claim Japan has to Diaoyutai and SE Asian countries has to Nansha is that they grabbed it in 20th century when China was weak.

Because China faced too many geopolitical problems during the 20th century, it was not able to send ships to chase away Japan and SE Asian countries when they first claimed the islands, patrolled them and later on even built structures or outposts. China did, however, voice objection and reserve the issue for later.

In fact, the creeping annexation of China's islands continues now because Japan and SE Asian countries are now taking the next step -- trying to eject Chinese fisherman who have been fishing there for hundreds of years. Their dirty little secret is that their claim to the islands is unsound, since they grabbed it while China was weak, ignoring its protests.

When you grab islands from China taking advantage of a temporary weakness, expect that China will come back for these islands when it is strong!

The US will not listen to China becase China is communist and "evil". To the Americans Japan is always right and innocent and China is wrong no matter what you say and even if the evidences are RIGHT infront of them.

The only way to make US listen are:

1. POWER, see once J-20 came out, Gates started to talk. Neither talking about threats or peace, he is talking now.

2. Become their puppet like Japan. If China aggrees to invite 100,000 AMerican troops to station in China and build 100 airfield for American planes to fly in China then Americans will stop calling you evil and a threat, you will become their ally. lol

That never happen. You win a war neither by letting your enemy fight with other enemy or direct fighting.

You can fight with finicial power, military power, or softpower.

But you have to fight to win.

militarily fighting*

hopefully, the best way to win would be a bloodless war that disables US ICBMs and forces them to surrender.

US is still a juggernaut in military terms, look:

Airforce
F-15 Eagle - 1,119
F-16 Falcon - 4,450
F-22 Raptor - 168

Navy
F/A-18 Hornet - 1,480
F/A-18E Super Hornet - 400

These are just the most well known ones and those are the numbers built. They have thousands of 4-4.5 generation fighters and China has less than 200 J-10s...

Don't believe any of the lies the US put out saying China is a military threat. It is obviously a far-fetched lie. China is threatened; not a threat.

Last edited:
US is still a juggernaut in military terms, look:

Airforce
F-15 Eagle - 1,119
F-16 Falcon - 4,450
F-22 Rapot - 168

Navy
F/A-18 Hornet - 1,480
F/A-18E Super Hornet - 400

These are just the most well known ones and those are the numbers built. They have thousands of 4-4.5 generation fighters and China has less than 200 J-10s...

Because US military is global strategic, and our military is only defensive. And we are now focusing on quality instead of quantity.

Yes I agree, but all those I listed are top US quality aircrafts and they have thousands.

J-10 and J-11 are good aircrafts, but not top aircrafts, and it is not war time, we don't need to build thousands of them.

In the next decade, we can have many J-20, and we can build thousand units, but that all depends the contingency.

Too many americans here are geriatric retirees. Should be playing cards in a home but trolls chinese defence forums instead.:lazy:

Interesting that you say "chinese defence forum". I do have to agree with you. The recent arrival of so many Chinese child members here at the PDF has transformed this formerly Pakistani Forum into a China-is-wonderful forum.

Interesting that you say "chinese defence forum". I do have to agree with you. The recent arrival of so many Chinese child members here at the PDF has transformed this formerly Pakistani Forum into a China-is-wonderful forum.

Heh yep kids whose had more education than you'd ever will.

I think we have to keep in mind that the U.S. and Chinese Air Forces have different missions at this point. The American Air Force has global power projection capabilities whereas the Chinese air force, as of now, is primarily focused on homeland defence. I don't think that hoarding thousands of planes is a priority until China could break through the first Island Chain.

I don't want China's rise to be peaceful. I want to see blood of our enemies spilling on the ground. Only then can China say it has truly risen!

Enemies include a country whose name starts with "J" and another country whose name starts with "I".[/QUOTE]

i smell imperialistic approach from u r rant. china has always stood against imperialistic approach of US. i have always admired china for the way it has always stood against US. but some how u r statements suggest otherwise. i am sure it is just an aberration and most chineese do not favour war with japan and india.

no offense to my other chineese friends, but i would like to tell my friend @hongwu " if and wen time comes, we will be ready"

Enemies include a country whose name starts with "J" and another country whose name starts with "I".[/QUOTE]

i smell imperialistic approach from u r rant. china has always stood against imperialistic approach of US. i have always admired china for the way it has always stood against US. but some how u r statements suggest otherwise. i am sure it is just an aberration and most chineese do not favour war with japan and india.

no offense to my other chineese friends, but i would like to tell my friend @hongwu " if and wen time comes, we will be ready"

War with Japan: yes
War with India: no

99% of Chinese, for good or bad, don't think india threatens us in any significant way.

Back
Top Bottom