What's new

China 1992, India 2012

India is probably 25 to 30 years behind China in military tech and infrastructure . But that does not mean they can just take AP(south tibet).

True, else NATO forces would have marched into Quetta and other regions of NWFP and would have put an end to Afghan Taliban by now :)

India is probably 25 to 30 years behind China in military tech and infrastructure . But that does not mean they can just take AP(south tibet).

Not at all.

Don't go by the loud mouths here. China was unable to make a Jet engine for decades, it used forgery to get a mothballed Russian aircraft carrier, there is not a single frontline fighter aircraft that matches halfway a top of the line one internationally. Their army is led poorly.

The fanbois claims and the reality are much different.

Not at all.

Don't go by the loud mouths here. China was unable to make a Jet engine for decades, it used forgery to get a mothballed Russian aircraft carrier, there is not a single frontline fighter aircraft that matches halfway a top of the line one internationally. Their army is led poorly.

The fanbois claims and the reality are much different.

This "poorly led army" beat you like a redheaded stepchild in '62.

That's reality. Enough said.

China beats India hands down at least in 2 areas. Bragging & empty chest thumping :bounce:

Australia Air Power: J-20 is a "genuine Very Low Observable design"

59dUY.jpg

J-20 Mighty Dragon is a "genuine Very Low Observable design" except for round engine nozzles, which can be fixed.

The Chengdu J-20: Peace in Our Time?

"This study has therefore established through Physical Optics simulation across nine radio-frequency bands, that no fundamental obstacles exist in the shaping design of the J-20 prototype precluding its development into a genuine Very Low Observable design.

4LFqA.jpg

Above: L-band RCS, below X-band RCS head on, both in PCSR format (M.J. Pelosi).

BGXue.jpg

----------

J-10B Vigorous Dragon carries missiles and extra fuel pods to extend flight range

mE0sZ.jpg

J-10B Vigorous Dragon carries missiles and extra fuel pods to extend flight range.

MIVgd.jpg

x6UpO.jpg

[Note: Thank you to Aimarraul for the pictures.]

Götterdämmerung;2554057 said:
When the Chinese brag, they also show the result. When Indian brag, it's we will, in xyz years, in the future, one day, we are working on it, etc. ...

;)

See, what did I say !!! :lol:

Götterdämmerung;2554057 said:
When the Chinese brag, they also show the result. When Indian brag, it's we will, in xyz years, in the future, one day, we are working on it, etc. ...

;)

that's true

^^ You have posted that three times already, in this very thread.:woot:

Oh really? Tell me the post numbers in this thread. You're an idiot.

I know this is the first time I've posted it in this thread.

Oh really? Tell me the post numbers in this thread. You're an idiot.

I know this is the first time I've posted it in this thread.

See thats point, you have been posting same crap in every freaking thread, that people get confused, and no ones bothering to read. Juts put a link if you have to, people will click on it, read it and your point will be taken.

Stop your spamming and avoid calling names. :china:

Back
Top Bottom