What's new

China 1992, India 2012

Gautama Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not in nepal...............
I am going to rest my case, as we are going off topic, i think you and i agree atleast on this.... but would really like to know about religion of China in detail, coz i don't know much.

I agree with you that Gautama Buddha was an Indo-Aryan prince from the ancient Hindu civilization, but some Indian members here believe that the Chinese culture an offshoot of the Indian culture, then they are absolutely wrong. Our indigenous culture still remain strong in our belief, while the Buddhism in China has been strongly sinicized in order to fit with our society.

Buddhism is mostly agnostic, though the tibetan flavour is more religious, they also acknowledge the concept of Shunyata. They are all agnostic in the end.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

It is true, but in certain ways some facets of Indian civilization did travel to China and Japan, interaction was great.

Chinese people were Atheist/Agnostic by nature, since the Confucianism can also be considered a form of Atheism.

Most Han Chinese people take the Atheist/Agnostic approach towards the Buddhism, not the religious one like the Tibetan Chinese.

I remember Buddha is from nepal

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Nepal was an Indian Kingdom, in the same sense as Gandhar was. Indian here doesnt mean country, as there was no 'India' then.

Indian means civilization. And Nepal does come under the umbrella of Indian civilization.

That does not mean Buddha is indian.

Nepal was an Indian Kingdom, in the same sense as Gandhar was. Indian here doesnt mean country, as there was no 'India' then.

Indian means civilization. And Nepal does come under the umbrella of Indian civilization.

India is the main branch of the Hindu civilization, while Nepal is the smaller one.

I don't deny they have made progress.

It is their pretensions and trying to mock others that I have issues with.

China is constantly on the move to conquer new high-tech markets. On the other hand, India is always on the move to buy more high-tech products from other countries. Why are you surprised that we have a low opinion of you when you keep trying to compare yourselves to China? You are nothing like us.

----------

ARJ-21 jets to be delivered starting from 2011

arj2120081128arj21kina5.jpg

China's Advanced Regional Jet for the 21st Century

ARJ21 jets to be delivered starting from 2011 - People's Daily Online

"ARJ21 jets to be delivered starting from 2011
13:38, July 22, 2010

China's first ARJ21 regional jet is expected to be delivered in 2011, the Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC), which develops domestically-made jumbo jets and sells the ARJ21 aircraft, reported during the Farnborough International Air Show on July 21.

ARJ21 is a new type of short-to-medium-range, turbofan-powered regional jet independently developed by China. It has 70 to 100 seats and a maximum range of 2,000 nautical miles. Designed in accordance with international airworthiness standards, the aircraft can meet requirements such as takeoff and landing in plateau or high-temperature airports.

According to COMAC, the ARJ21 regional jet had its first test flight on Nov. 28, 2008 and has entered the airworthiness certification and certificate application stage. Four ARJ21 regional jets have participated in test flights with a cumulative flight time of more than 600 hours. Confirmed overseas and domestic orders and orders of intent have amounted to 240 and the first aircraft is scheduled to be delivered in 2011.

The pre-sale price of the new ARJ21 regional jet is 27 million to 29 million U.S. dollars, giving the ARJ21 regional jet a price advantage over its peers in the international market.

COMAC also noted that China's jumbo jet project will enter the engineering development phase next year. The suppliers for the project have generally been selected after key suppliers of the airframe structure, power units and system devices, materials and standard components were fixed.

Equipment for the C919 jumbo jets will be supplied by 13 international aviation manufacturing enterprises. Meanwhile, over 30 domestic enterprises have passed the preliminary material supply reviews and more than 50 domestic enterprises have been selected as potential standard component suppliers.

COMAC added that the overall technical plan, manufacturing plan and customer service plan for the C919 jumbo jets will be compiled in 2010. The C919 jumbo jets are scheduled to conduct the first test flights in 2014 and be delivered in 2016.

By People's Daily Online"

chinaarj21cockpit276809.jpg

ARJ-21 cockpit

arj21controls276809768f.jpg

ARJ-21 pilot controls

arj21controls2768097497.jpg

ARJ-21 throttle control

arj21interior2768097ecd.jpg

ARJ-21 interior cabin space

There is nothing made in India except slave labor for Gulf Arabs. There is no innovation from India except creative accounting to make losing companies look good.

Indians are an invented people. There is only Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Assamese, Keralan, etc.

Your sabre rant doesn't even itch my testicles.

As far as China and Chinese are concern then the alleged prosperity they claim is so self complementary to the level of a person suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder that if they could have been citizens of country like USA who landed on moon 5 decades back and are still down to earth people on personal level; 90% of you have been ended up in mental hospitals ages ago, waiting for ETC therapy.

If Chinese claims are true as they claim then I can foresee a failed nation whose diaspora world over and natives lack humility and suffer with sever intellectual bankruptcy.

Your sabre rant doesn't even itch my testicles.

As far as China and Chinese are concern then the alleged prosperity they claim is so self complementary to the level of a person suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder that if they could have been citizens of country like USA who landed on moon 5 decades back and are still down to earth people on personal level; 90% of you have been ended up in mental hospitals ages ago, waiting for ETC therapy.

If Chinese claims are true as they claim then I can foresee a failed nation whose diaspora world over and natives lack humility and suffer with sever intellectual bankruptcy.

deleted..........

All they are saying is that citation per document is not a good indicator when doing cross disciplinary comparisons. We haven't done any cross disciplinary comparisons here. Besides how does it support your argument that, "newer articles are more specialized, whereas the older ones are more generalized"?

Gautama Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not in nepal...............
I am going to rest my case, as we are going off topic, i think you and i agree atleast on this.... but would really like to know about religion of China in detail, coz i don't know much.

No need to bring Buddha here they have ready made copy paste rants to denounce India using his name and origin when the truth is, he attain enlightenment in India after learning/observing Indian spirituality and meta physics. One Buddhism was able to conquer all the tribal, food collector, uncivilized, primitive barbarian Chinese. Which further becomes motivation for minds like Confucius who plagiarized (copy paste) Buddhic wisdom in detail to make it easy for contemporary Chinese society to understand/practise.

Sorry for off the topic digress.

No need to bring Buddha here they have ready made copy paste rants to denounce India using his name and origin when the truth is, he attain enlightenment in India after learning/observing Indian spirituality and meta physics. One Buddhism was able to conquer all the tribal, food collector, uncivilized, primitive barbarian Chinese. Which further becomes motivation for minds like Confucius who plagiarized (copy paste) Buddhic wisdom in detail to make it easy for contemporary Chinese society to understand/practise.

Sorry for off the topic digress.

Are you kidding me? Long before the Buddhism was ever introduced to China, the Chinese civilization has already been developed into this stage.

These palace were way bigger than the Forbbiden City you see today.

01300000224288122693642087313.jpg

110512111227161.jpg

In 1967, without any supercomputers, China constructed and detonated its first 3.3-megaton hydrogen bomb. 2012-India (with available supercomputers) is not capable of this feat.

----------

In 1984, China launched its first cryogenic rocket engine.

Though the Indians had tremendous help for years from the Russians, they still can't get their cryogenic engine to function properly in 2012.

To place the development of cryogenic rocket engines in its proper historical context, I thought you might want to know that NASA developed the world's first cryo engine in 1961 and China flight-tested her first cryo engine in 1984 (i.e. 27 years ago).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryogenic_rocket_engine

"The first operational cryogenic rocket engine was the 1961 NASA design the RL-10 LOX LH2 rocket engine, which was used in the Saturn 1 rocket employed in the early stages of the Apollo moon landing program."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YF-73

"The YF-73 is China's first successful, cryogenic, gimballed engine, using liquid hydrogen (LH2) fuel and liquid oxygen (LOX) oxidizer. It was developed in the early 1980s and first flight was in 1984."

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing made in India except slave labor for Gulf Arabs. There is no innovation from India except creative accounting to make losing companies look good.

Indians are an invented people. There is only Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Assamese, Keralan, etc.

The British forcefed stuff was really strong. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

In 1967, without any supercomputers, China constructed and detonated its first 3.3-megaton hydrogen bomb. 2012-India (with available supercomputers) is not capable of this feat.

----------

In 1984, China launched its first cryogenic rocket engine. The Indians had tremendous help from the Russians and still can't get their cryogenic engine to function properly.

A cheap copy of the Russian stuff.

We will do it if and when we need it, not to impress the copycats.

Last edited by a moderator:
The British forcefed stuff was really strong. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

A cheap copy of the Russian stuff.

We will do it if and when we need it, not to impress the copycats.

Why you always throw out a one liner troll without having any critical thinking?

USSR were even refused to provide any help for our atomic bomb, now how we can copy the H-bomb from them?

This H-bomb was detonated in 1967, while the Sino-Soviet relationship has already been deteriorated since 1957.

The Russian version of H-bomb was an exact copy of the US one, while China developed from its own.

Back
Top Bottom