What's new

Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group to produce 1,200 J-10 fighters

1,200 new units of J-10 jet? Crazy. Do you want to start a war and conquer Asia?
Seems, you are too sensitive, is it too much? we have to deal with Japan and USA the two strong country, they have more than 5000 advanced fighter, 1200 is just little, it is not for Vietcong, don't worry!!

taking both opponents at the same time? you may take on Japan, but the US airforce is still far ahead of China. Maybe in 20 years. If you think of taking back the Senkakus, I believe it is a lost cause as long as the US backs Japan.
Did him said we are aherd of USA? he just said we have to confront with USA and Japan if the war happened, and seems you also know US behind Japan, so what is the problem with his comment?

ha ha ha...are you angry? you forget to call the Chinese name, Diaoyu islands.

No, I don´t cheer the US, I hate them because of ther crimes during the war and the embargo time after their defeat. But today if the Americans can keep you at bay, I don´t have any objections. :D
Of course you don't have any objections, even you have, so, what can you little viet change?

i know chines can built that much fighters by 2018 but i think they are not in that hurry to make them

Faked news. No first hand Chinese military news is from media except official eight-part essay

Seems, you are too sensitive, is it too much? we have to deal with Japan and USA the two strong country, they have more than 5000 advanced fighter, 1200 is just little, it is not for Vietcong, don't worry!!

Did him said we are aherd of USA? he just said we have to confront with USA and Japan if the war happened, and seems you also know US behind Japan, so what is the problem with his comment?

Of course you don't have any objections, even you have, so, what can you little viet change?
If our economy improves I would love to see Pakistan buying 150 to 180 J-10B and also 3 or 4 squadrons of either J-11B or J-15 for Pakistan Navy

1,200 J-10 fighter jets? Not bad.

But how about J-11 heavy fighter jets. China could back up the J-10 fleet with 400 J-11 Sino-flankers

i am failed to understand why every super power waste trillions on defense after it become a power ? can't they have something good ? GB SOVIETS USA japan GERMANS and now china .

1200 for PLAAF??or 1200 units including selling few hundreds of them to the customers??

1200 for PLAAF??or 1200 units including selling few hundreds of them to the customers??

they produced thousands sir in past
2400 J-7
1300 A-5
3000 J-6
they even now have 2500 aircraft in service they will do it same in future too

they produced thousands sir in past
2400 J-7
1300 A-5
3000 J-6
they even now have 2500 aircraft in service they will do it same in future too

yup,I know...they have massive airforce..but huge portion of their strength is obsolete(they're trying to replace J-6,j-7 and others).so,they've to produce thousands to remain its power intact.but I failed to see that how,when most of the country's Airforce actually shrinking in the size,PLAAF is still trying to keeping its mammoth size??they've a huge border,I agree..but they don't have that kind of massive threat,isn't it??

yup,I know...they have massive airforce..but huge portion of their strength is obsolete(they're trying to replace J-6,j-7 and others).so,they've to produce thousands to remain its power intact.but I failed to see that how,when most of the country's Airforce actually shrinking in the size,PLAAF is still trying to keeping its mammoth size??they've a huge border,I agree..but they don't have that kind of massive threat,isn't it??

that was my question too . i don't like to see humans work day night humans waste their lives and hard earning money govs spent on military hardware damn just look at defence budget of world it can finish poverty in 5 years if humans stop paying on weapons .

llol what ever china produces its in huge numbers, its remarkable

I dont know a nation which produces every thing by copying or by any technique, cant produces engine for so long we listning that they will produce ws-10 but still not.

What took them so long ?

btw any 1 tell when will they start production and when first batch available ?

I suggest you refrain from foolish generalisation of any Chinese military product as copy. Probably you are an Indian troll in disguised.

PLAAF is too huge? hehe, you compare it with IAF? sorry, china biggest threat is USA, you should google how many planes USA have first?
And in fact, PLAAF is shrink in quantity of plane, I find your comment have revealed your ignorance on China.
As to that you say China don't have massive threat, it is very ridiculous, USA, Japan and India are not threat, only war happen, you just got to produce planes? can't understand indian mind!

I kinda agree with you on this point, though India sounds like a threat, it's not going to happen. India and China will always have the deterrent. Though they might have disputes in the border but never a full out war, but possibly a skirmish. I do not see China and India going for a full out war unless India really pisses China off. Also understand something, when China decides to go to a war, it's nothing like the Americans, it will always be a Blitzkrieg. They will punch the hell out of any country or they will die trying.... and they are willing to sacrifice the life of any amount of Chinese if they must, just to prove their point. This is the way of a Chinese mentality works, never fought like the American losers. But trust me, you must never misunderstand "China's Patient As Weakness". China/Chinese will always put their country first before their families/money. This you and India needs to understand and I am F***ing serious!!!

PLAAF is too huge? hehe, you compare it with IAF? sorry, china biggest threat is USA, you should google how many planes USA have first?
And in fact, PLAAF is shrink in quantity of plane, I find your comment have revealed your ignorance on China.
As to that you say China don't have massive threat, it is very ridiculous, USA, Japan and India are not threat, only war happen, you just got to produce planes? can't understand indian mind!

Lets not use brainF@@rt first and use facts,shall we??How many combat aircrafts IAF use??around 600-700..how many combat aircraft Japan use??around 350...how many USA deployed in Asia???around 200-300 may be..include 200 for their 2 ACG fleet..now,use your brain to think when these countries used direct threat of war,even discreetly,forget about joint threat on China??for last 50 years,how many times PLAAF were used in war??and now think about whats your PLAAF's size is..don't compare yourself with USA's massive fleet cause they generally fights a big war in almost each decade..and they have hundreds of Overseas base to protect..stop d!ck measuring and think about the quality these aircrafts now have..hell,even USa is thinking about shrinking its massive force.cause,in front of a 5th gen aircraft,2-3 4th gens are outgunned,forget about 3rd gen..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom