What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

Freedom March for Independence of JSQM Sindh.

Pakistan: Request for independence of Sind

DSC02892.jpg

Looks like the whole city has thronged for Sindhi Intefada. Jai Sindhu desh!

you are the ones who get attracted to a ***** when she shows you her nakhras and then you cry foul when she rips you off of all your money. sorry krait...but I just hope you get my drift...not trying to insult you.
Sorry buddy, no matter how much I hate her views, I won't use these words you just used.

She can say whatever she wants, I will argue with her at lengths, she might get upper hand, but at the end of the day, as I log out, I forget everything. She is just one person in 1.2 billion people.

I got your drift that I should rather ignore her, for which I have added her to my ignore list. You should edit your post if you want.

Cheers.

P.S. I edited from my behalf.

Son, I'm from Sind & i can tell you there is no such thing in Sind. Yes there are some Sindhi nationalists but they are well aware that they can never ever get anything as eastern Sind is stronghold of Hurs(the same Sindhi warriors fought indians in the previous Pak-Ind wars) Southern Sind is stronghold of Urdu Speakers & MQM who are Pakistani nationalists & rest of Sind is PPP stronghold. These nationalist who are less than 0.1% of Sind are bunch of jobless mazdoors/labours. Next time find facts before opening your big mouth spreading disgustin smell.

same is the case with Kashmir. Except, in Kashmir the crowds wont be this big.

Please, we can all use direct or indirect nuances to demean others contemptuously in such low down manner.

The contextual rebuke is well understood. And it is certainly not pleasant. Avoid it, if I may.

Thank you.

i appreaciate your effort to keep things decent ... but I see something from my position which you cant see.never. Thus I know why my statement is not regrettable...and i dont feel bad about it...and I really dont want to discuss this anymore...thus I hope you wont quote me.
Thanks and regards.

Nationalistic jingoism aside,if you remain in present then you would have probably realized that the status quo condition serves best for both the countries.Quite a few Pakistani leaders,both military and civilian have tried to take Kashmir,mostly by force,all failed miserably followed by the fall of Pakistani govt.On the other hand,no Indian ruling political party would like to commit the political suicide of the century by serving the Indian-held Kashmir on plates to Pakistan.
But,as is the case,every Pakistani PM/Military dictator will take their dogmatic stand on Kashmir,because the other way will be considered unpatriotic.

So,you keep waiting for the ideal time,keep waiting for somebody to do something that makes you happy,best of luck to you with that.

Are you saying that India is a status quo power. That is what most countries in South Asia are concerned about - the Indian hegemonic attitude and hiding it by saying that India is status quo power.

India is not a status-quo power. It is a regional hegemon. It invaded and captured Junagarh and Manavadar in 1947, invaded and captured Indian Occupied Kashmir in 1947, invaded and captured Hyderabad in 1948, invaded and captured Goa in 1961 which was an area belonging to Portugal, invaded East Pakistan in 1971, captured certain locations in Chorbatla in Kashmir in 1972, invaded and captured Sikkim as late as 1975, invaded and captured some portions of Siachen in 1984, captured certain locations in Qamar Sector in Kashmir in 1988, created Sri Lankan terrorist group LTTE and later invaded Sri Lanka in 1988 till the President of Sri Lanka had to openly ask the Indians to leave, invaded Maldives in 1988 and has continually interfered in internal affairs of Nepal and Bhutan and has spread state sponsored terrorism in all her neighbouring states including Pakistan.

Looks like the whole city has thronged for Sindhi Intefada. Jai Sindhu desh!

Have you noticed the nomenclature ~ Sindhu Desh ~ not some Sindhu stan or Sind Abad. Its a good sign that many Sindhis are well aware of their Indic roots and not got carried away by the pervading wannabe-ness. Intersting, aint it ?

Sorry buddy, no matter how much I hate her views, I won't use these words you just used.

She can say whatever she wants, I will argue with her at lengths, she might get upper hand, but at the end of the day, as I log out, I forget everything. She is just one person in 1.2 billion people.

I got your drift that I should rather ignore her, for which I have added her to my ignore list. You should edit your post if you want.

Cheers.

P.S. I edited from my behalf.

lol..who says you to remember everything when you log out. No I am not editing my post..and I feel you all are putting words in my mouth by saying I said something bad to someone. I gava an example... :D and i am not here to earn any fake appreciation of anyone. I say what i feel like..like it or not. ok..now forget what i said.

Have you noticed the nomenclature ~ Sindhu Desh ~ and some Sindhu stan or Sind Abad. Its a good sign that many Sindhis are well aware of their Indic roots and not got carried away by the pervading wannabe-ness. Intersting, aint it ?

Sindu desh and Jinnah Pur. Sindhis seem to be the least fanatic people in Pakistan. I guess we should help them in their endeavors.

Sindu desh and Jinnah Pur. Sindhis seem to be the least fanatic people in Pakistan. I guess we should help them in their endeavors.

Ofcourse moral and diplomatic support onleeeeee ;)

i appreaciate your effort to keep things decent ... but I see something from my position which you cant see.never. Thus I know why my statement is not regrettable...and i dont feel bad about it...and I really dont want to discuss this anymore...thus I hope you wont quote me.
Thanks and regards.

You are not worth a reply.

Kashmiris are sick to death with these wahabi rats coming across the border even our Kashmiri women are killing them!

Last edited by a moderator:
same is the case with Kashmir. Except, in Kashmir the crowds wont be this big.

Yup i know in Kashmir crowdwould be massive. One cannot compare Sind, Gujarat, Balochistan or Maharatra situation with Kashmir or Khalistan.:smokin:

Have you noticed the nomenclature ~ Sindhu Desh ~ not some Sindhu stan or Sind Abad. Its a good sign that many Sindhis are well aware of their Indic roots and not got carried away by the pervading wannabe-ness. Intersting, aint it ?

:rofl:Oh how shweet & cute. a person whose own country runs on a fake name given by Sind talks of names & roots:woot::rofl: Joke of century kid.

Back
Top Bottom