What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

Oh how shweet & cute. a person whose own country runs on a fake name given by Sind talks of names & roots. Joke of century kid.

There is only one India...my India, my Bharatya Gan Rajya....
India.gif

And you are neither a Sindhi nor an Indian to worry about that. It is between us two people. You are an outsider in Sind and in India.

Sindu desh and Jinnah Pur. Sindhis seem to be the least fanatic people in Pakistan. I guess we should help them in their endeavors.

:woot:Do you even know how much hatred against india is present in Sindhis?:rofl: many waderas & tribes of Sind still have not forget their lands in Junagadh & Manvadar which was supposed to be part of Sind Pakistan & than on Sir Creek issue. Do you even know about Hurs & their army who fought india in previous wars.:rofl: hahahahahaha

:rofl:Oh how shweet & cute. a person whose own country runs on a fake name given by Sind talks of names & roots:woot::rofl: Joke of century kid.
Its a very old name. Centuries old name and it has become part of history and common nomenclature as most of it called India or Indian sub-continent. Its not a name created some 65 years ago.

Also according to our scriptures, Hindusthan, or Hindustan, means the land which starts from Himalayas and ends at ocean is Hindusthan. And these scriptures are thousands years old. 1000 BC I guess.

So lets just drop the name game and back on topic.

India.gif

And you are neither a Sindhi nor an Indian to worry about that. It is between us two people. You are an outsider in Sind and in India.

:rofl:Baap re Baap itna ghussa janab ka.:lol: Don't forget your roots Sind gave you culture, name, identity etc. Sind gave you the name hind, india, hindu etc. Otherwise you would be using that old stoneage name Bharat:rofl:

Don't worry about me i'm Pakistani Sindhi, Sind ayeen Pakistan jo ristyo cha La Ila Ha Illal Lah, jirhay hiyo asan jo dhartiun ayeen manrun Pakistan saan kaan poye jan diye chudyo. OKAY.:rofl: Keep burning.

India.gif

Oye aa te ik nawan naam aa. Bharatya Gan Rajya - pehlay kadi nayin suniya.

You guys belong to new India, which gained independence from British India.

The old India had a long history - the new India is just 65 years old and can not claim to be old India as the present India is just a part of old India as it used to be.

Pakistan was divided in to West and east Pakistan. East Pakistan became Bangladesh and therefore, West Pakistan became Pakistan.

Baap re Baap itna ghussa janab ka.:lol: Don't forget your roots Sind gave you culture, name, identity etc. Sind gave you the name hind, india, hindu etc. Otherwise you would be using that old stoneage name Bharat

Would you pass that fine Afghan charas that you seem to be smoking on a fine Saturday morning ? Hey we still use the name Bharat. Bharat Ganrajya. I'm feeling goosebumps when I'm typing that name.

Don't worry about me i'm Pakistani Sindhi, Sind ayeen Pakistan jo ristyo cha La Ila Ha Illal Lah, jirhay hiyo asan jo dhartiun ayeen manrun Pakistan saan kaan poye jan diye chudyo. OKAY.:rofl: Keep burning.

allllo bullo idhar udahr sam sam...end of the day you are a Mohajir. Na ghar ka, na ghat ka.

Its a very old name. Centuries old name and it has become part of history and common nomenclature as most of it called India or Indian sub-continent. Its not a name created some 65 years ago.

Also according to our scriptures, Hindusthan, or Hindustan, means the land which starts from Himalayas and ends at ocean is Hindusthan. And these scriptures are thousands years old. 1000 BC I guess.

So lets just drop the name game and back on topic.

Hind was the name given by Persions & it is not soo long ago as you are suggesting & they name it on Sind & Sind river, later Britishers/ Europeans fow the suit & name it india deriving it from same Sind , Sindhu, etc. Back in Pakistan i had one Hindu friend who had told me that according to Hindu religion & Holy Booksthere is only one name of india & that is Bharat or Bharatya. Also, it is Hindu(People of Sindhu) Stan a Persian/Urdu suffix for Land. In Hindu scriptures it is not Stan, it is Asthan. So you cannot tell me anything as i understand everything more better than you.

And yes drop all offtopics(i don't know where are Mods i rep several offtopi posts but still no delete) & concentrate on topic.

The old India had a long history - the new India is just 65 years old and can not claim to be old India as the present India is just a part of old India as it used to be.

We dont just claim ~ we are the official inheritors of that legacy. Just like the PRC is the official inheritor of the Qing legacy or Russia the inheritor of the USSR legacy. Actually the British ruled us for like a blink of an eye in our long history.

Bharatya Ganrajya is the official Devanagri name as mentioned in the Constitution.

Hind was the name given by Persions & it is not soo long ago as you are suggesting & they name it on Sind & Sind river, later Britishers/ Europeans fow the suit & name it india deriving it from same Sind , Sindhu, etc. Back in Pakistan i had one Hindu friend who had told me that according to Hindu religion & Holy Booksthere is only one name of india & that is Bharat or Bharatya. Also, it is Hindu(People of Sindhu) Stan a Persian/Urdu suffix for Land. In Hindu scriptures it is not Stan, it is Asthan. So you cannot tell me anything as i understand everything more better than you.

Arey amreeki mohajir bhai, Indus flows through India first before entering Pakistan... What geography books you study yaar ?

Would you pass that fine Afghan charas that you seem to be smoking on a fine Saturday morning ? Hey we still use the name Bharat. Bharat Ganrajya. I'm feeling goosebumps when I'm typing that name.

:rofl:No indian agree with you, actually they feel shame using old stoneage name Bharat & loves the name Sind gave them. Check anywhere indians use india or hindustan & stoneaged name is now a dark history.:rofl: feel goosebumps or angerjumps who cares.;)

allllo bullo idhar udahr sam sam...end of the day you are a Mohajir. Na ghar ka, na ghat ka.

Atleast respect our Sindhi language man, it is Sind who gave you name, culture, identity, etc:rofl:

No indian agree with you, actually they feel shame using old stoneage name Bharat & loves the name Sind gave them. Check anywhere indians use india or hindustan & stoneaged name is now a dark history. feel goosebumps or angerjumps who cares

Honestly no Bharatiya I've encountered would prefer to use the word Hindustan ~ its almost always Pakistanis and Bangladeshis that use that. Our constitution proudly declared that we are Bharatiya Ganrajya the land of Emperor Bharat also referred popularly as India.

Atleast respect our Sindhi language man, it is Sind who gave you name, culture, identity, etc

"Our" Sindhi language ?..Yours is Urdu..not Sindhi. Be proud of your Urdu legacy man...:lol:

Arey amreeki mohajir bhai, Indus flows through India first before entering Pakistan... What geography books you study yaar ?

Aray wannabe Sindhi sahab:rofl: jab hum Kashmir ko india ka hissa mantay hi nahi tou ye river india mein chala kesay gaya?:rofl:

What is the big deal about this video ? Yes, Kashmiris from the tiny Kashmir valley hate India and to annoy India they do such things from time to time . They have been doing this since years . Where is the change ?

Honestly no Bharatiya I've encountered would prefer to use the word Hindustan ~ its almost always Pakistanis and Bangladeshis that use that. Our constitution proudly declared that we are Bharatiya Ganrajya the land of Emperor Bharat also referred popularly as India.
:

OMG:rofl: how delusional you are kid. I can swear you that indians here use only india or hindustan. Many Bollywood people use hindustan. I've yet to see anyone proudly or no proudly mentioning Bharat. No on cares what your constitution says it is what majority of populaion says. People of your country feel ultra pride in mentioning india & hindustan & feel shame for sorry stoneageword Bharat, trust me i'm right.:lol:

"Our" Sindhi language ?..Yours is Urdu..not Sindhi. Be proud of your Urdu legacy man...:lol:

I'm proud of Urdu, Sindhi, & other languages of Pakistan.:rofl: unlike ur country people who are shameful to use Bhrat publicily.:lol:

What is the big deal about this video ? Yes, Kashmiris from the tiny Kashmir valley hate India and to annoy India they do such things from time to time . They have been doing this since years . Where is the change ?

If there is no big deal than why indian trolls burning on this thread?:rofl:

@American Pakistani, Bharat is used widely in India just google the word and see how many links it will bring up.

Back
Top Bottom