What's new

Chabahar port plan on fast-track

Tell me about your friends from Area 51 and Roswell, they probably speak English too and told you about their secret spaceship.:rofl:

Have you ever even visited outside of Pakistan? actually let me ask another question do you even have a passport?

Have you ever even visited outside of Pakistan? actually let me ask another question do you even have a passport?

Don't avoid my question:no:, i want to know about your friends from Mars :rofl::lol::D

Have you even met a real Iranian in person?

Have you met a real Martian in person, wait wait, yes you did because you have Martian friends and they speak english very well:chilli:

Yeah, but you must be even more retarded since you have imaginary friends from soo many countries, even Martians are your friends :rofl:

No unlike you I teach and get to travel hence why i meet people the world over :lol:

No unlike you I teach and get to travel hence why i meet people the world over

Cool, so tell me Mr. Insecure, did you also go to Mars and make friends with Martians who speak english very well?:lol:

Cool, so tell me Mr. Insecure, did you also go to Mars and make friends with Martians who speak english very well?:lol:

Get back to me when you are allowed a visa :agree: but who wants Pakistani tourist these days

Get back to me when you are allowed a visa but who wants Pakistani tourist these days

Lol, you must be a real low life, your so insecure that you have to prove to me that you have friends and that you traveled to other countries which makes one doubt if you even did travel to other countries or even have friends!!

I don't need to prove sh!t to you since i'm not a insecure low life on the internet trying to prove to people i have friends lol!!!!:rofl:

Lol, you must be a real low life loon, your so insecure that you have to prove to me that you have friends and that you traveled to other countries which makes one think if you even did travel to other countries or even have friends!!

I don't need to prove sh!t to you since i'm not a insecure low life on the internet trying to prove to people i have friends lol!!!!:rofl:

Your just a despo you make claims that all Iranians hate Indians just to make you feel better wt a lowlife :lol:

Your just a despo you make claims that all Iranians hate Indians just to make you feel better wt a lowlife

Where did i mention the word "hate" Mr.Insecure? Or is your insecure mind fooling you into reading the wrong things?:lol:

Mr.Insecure here trying to prove to me he has friends to make himself feel better, what a lowlife.:disagree:

@Yeti

Ignore Silent Ninja. He is just mad that India is funding Chabrahar instead of China.

@Yeti

Ignore Silent Ninja. He is just mad that India is funding Chabrahar instead of China.

Mad for what? Chabahar? Your joking right? Won't be surprised if india backs out of Chabahar the way they did with IPI. :lol:

Nothing to be mad about, we all know what's going to happen with Chabahar (hint IP"I").

Back
Top Bottom