What's new

Chabahar port plan on fast-track

do u care bangladeshis for their view??lets talk with govt directly:D
we dont mind to handle one more country here on pdf

most bangladeshis here are gone case anyways. i doubt if most are bangladeshi actually.

iranians would have a better idea about the progress of this port and its economic and strategic importance.

most bangladeshis here are gone case anyways. i doubt if most are bangladeshi actually.

iranians would have a better idea about the progress of this port and its economic and strategic importance.
What makes U think they are real Iranians, anyway I think there is more to India-Iran relation than it is shown outside.
The port will gain importance in near future.

We will see..but I am not in favor of handing over our energy security to Pakistan, but I think TAPI will be more secure as the number of countries involved is greater and will be mostly under the control of Western oil companies.

That's the thing....If at all there is a war i have no doubts this pipeline would be in serious trouble.....Otherwise all it needs is one suicide/terror attack.....The conditions in TAPI is similar to the one in IPI...anyways i am sure there is something that is giving GOI assurance that TAPI is a good bet...

What makes U think they are real Iranians,

Go on Iran defence.net and see for yourself what iranians have to say about india lolz, and just in case your doubting whether or not they are real iranians, they do speak Farsi there as well in the Farsi section.

That's the thing....If at all there is a war i have no doubts this pipeline would be in serious trouble.....Otherwise all it needs is one suicide/terror attack.....The conditions in TAPI is similar to the one in IPI...anyways i am sure there is something that is giving GOI assurance that TAPI is a good bet...

TAPI goes through Afghanistan, where i doubt there will be any stability any time sooner, and due to the instability in Afghanistan the pipeline will be in big trouble, unless of course NATO assigns all of its troops to protect that thousand kilometer long pipeline which i highly doubt they would do, maybe india can risk sending thousands of its troops to Afghanistan and post 20 or more soldiers for every 1 kilometer of the pipeline to protect it from being blown up by talibs.

Go on Iran defence.net and see for yourself what iranians have to say about india lolz, and just in case your doubting whether or not they are real iranians, they do speak Farsi there as well in the Farsi section.

I have Iranian friends i know what they think of Indians and we have history going back thousands of years dont be jealous my friend :agree:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/196587.html

I have Iranian friends i know what they think of Indians and we have history going back thousands of years dont be jealous my friend :agree:

http://iranindia.com/

Lol, indians being desperate, why is it that indians always desperately try to prove they have friends "i have chinese friends", "i have Turkish friends", "i have Bosnian friends"! thanks for showing your insecurity,Why would i be jealous of your insecurity? :lol: and BTW can you even read Farsi?

Lol, indians being desperate, why is it that indians always desperately try to prove they have friends "i have chinese friends", "i have Turkish friends", "i have Bosnian friends"! thanks for showing your insecurity,Why would i be jealous of your insecurity? :lol: and BTW can you even read Farsi

lolz. You would think they would establish good friends with neighbours before venturing further afield.

Lol, indians being desperate, why is it that indians always desperately try to prove they have friends "i have chinese friends", "i have Turkish friends", "i have Bosnian friends"! thanks for showing your insecurity,Why would i be jealous of your insecurity? :lol: and BTW can you even read Farsi?

Dont need to read Farsi i know many Iranian people and they speak english very well.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

lolz. You would think they would establish good friends with neighbours before venturing further afield.

What does it have to do with Pakistan who we make friends with? this is about Iran and India not you

Dont need to read Farsi i know many Iranian people and they speak english very well.

Lol, yes yes, i'm sure you even have martian friends, they probably speak english very well too.:D

Tell me, do you also have friends from Andromeda? Do india martian relations go back thousands of years?

Too many jealous Pakistanis sticking their nose where it's not wanted.

I don't understand what Pakistan and China has to do with Chabahar port plan and India-Iran relation ? I Hope Pakistan-China friendship reaches new high and India relation with other countries.

India-Iran relation was always good with no major issue. :cheers:

Lol, yes yes, i'm sure you even have martian friends, they probably speak english very well too.:D

I know you jealous Pakistanis can't take any positive news on India but theres nothing you can do but keep hating and keep begging thats all your really good for :agree:

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

I don't understand what Pakistan and China has to do with Chabahar port plan and India-Iran relation ?

India-Iran relation was always good with no major issue. :cheers:

They getting ants in their pants bro :lol:

I know you jealous Pakistanis

Yes, i'm so jealous that you have martian friends who speak english :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I'm sure you have friends from Area 51 and Roswell, did they tell you about their secret spacecraft?:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom