What's new

Centre Decides on 20,000-cr Makeover for Army Air Arm

Then why do you lost a war every time with great humiliation

BTW Brahmos will be specially used against your infrastructure ,you have only 20000M.W capacity there would be total black out
remember how your buddy Russia leaked information about the Brahmos to China and Pakistan, i pretty sure we will develop a counter measure against the mighty brahmos

Launch a preemptive strike like Operation C. Khan agains. Forget the Sus, Migs, Mirages, etc. I personally want to see how much Brahmoses India can throw at your infrastructure.
remember how your buddy Russia leaked information about the Brahmos to China and Pakistan, i pretty sure we will develop a counter measure against the mighty brahmos

Launch a preemptive strike like Operation C. Khan agains. Forget the Sus, Migs, Mirages, etc. I personally want to see how much Brahmoses India can throw at your infrastructure.
wow the only thing you brag about is Brahmos

but we did beat the sh*t out of the IAF
even in 71 we bombed the living daylights out of your Air Bases

You lost the wars.

In 71 started it with air force preemptive stick and ended with you losing a chuck of you own land.

In 65 you brought in covert ops into Kashmir, and ended up defending Punjab and Sindh which wasnt even originally your plan.

we lost 71...we admitted that
65 we won...you invaded us and we kick you out of Lahore
47 we liberated 1/3 of Kashmir

You won 65? Really? You came into Kashmir and ended up defending Punjab and Sindh. :lol:

Taking Punjab and Sindh wasnt the main objective.

You lost the wars.

In 71 started it with air force preemptive stick and ended with you losing a chuck of you own land.

In 65 you brought in covert ops into Kashmir, and ended up defending Punjab and Sindh which wasnt even originally your plan.
who escalated the war India did... we also have fights along the LOC and kargil sectors, but India took it a step farther an launched an all out invasion

You lost the wars.

You won 65? Really? You came into Kashmir and ended up defending Punjab and Sindh. :lol:

Taking Punjab and Sindh wasnt the main objective.
Remember how china fucked you in your *** in 62

who escalated the war India did... we also have fights along the LOC and kargil sectors, but India took it a step farther an launched an all out invasion

When, 71? You launched and preemptive stick on NW India. Didnt do anything show stopping. Gave a reason to split you from E. Pakistan.

In 65 you brought in ops into Kashmir. Locals didnt revolt, and actually tipped you off. Pakistan launched an assault. India in response made a counter attack on Punjab and Sindh. In which you backed out of Kashmir completely and fought a pointless war.

Both times you made yourself look stupid.

Kid first google how much Forex you have left with you and the cost of brahmos and since when Russia leaked Brahmos tech to pakistan.

I doubt that even eating grass would buy you brahmos

Last edited:
You lost the wars.

Listen to both of you guys.....each one highlighting their "supremacy" on the other. How about we focus back on the actual topic and engage in a productive discussion.....i.e. India buying defensive AA guns, any ideas who would be the manufacturer selected, what types of guns (Radar Controlled, traditional AAA, hybrid)? and is there an idea of the TOT in the pipes??

When, 71? You launched and preemptive stick on NW India. Didnt do anything show stopping. Gave a reason to split you from E. Pakistan.

In 65 you brought in ops into Kashmir. Locals didnt revolt, and actually tipped you off. Pakistan launched an assault. India in response made a counter attack on Punjab and Sindh. In which you backed out of Kashmir completely and fought a pointless war.

Both times you made yourself look stupid.
71 we lost we admitted that

but till this day we have fights along the border for Kashmir to this day we bomb each other near Kashmir, but that doesn't mean Pakistan invades India, in fact India was the one who looked stupid who escalate the tension by invading Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom