What's new

Centre Decides on 20,000-cr Makeover for Army Air Arm

@SquadronLeaderDin @Jf Thunder

ANY news on Indian ARMS Acquisitons and Pakistani members become
SO Agitated and upset

India Pakistan Arms RACE is over

We have to worry ONLY about China
Exactly what the new govt wants. A WAR WITH PAKISTAN. :D
Keep telling yourself that. Typing in bold won't change the truth.
In 65 UN intervened and India stopped before going to Lahore. You all talk as if India was the belligerent nation when in fact Pakistan was the one attempted to break the status quo. Agar kuch karte hi nahi to ye maulat aati hi nahi LOL.
Remember Tahkent, India had occupied more territory than Pakistan did in 65 before both relented to pre-conflict positions.
It's good .All people in pak armed forces must think like him. We will get back Azad Kashmir And create new 5 little countries. Atleast peace for another 30 years some one like him so come along the way talk how they fought and lost bravely :D ...

Apple a day keeps doctor away,
War with Pakistan will bring them to realty. War is wat we needed . It's been a long time .1971 :smitten:

well this was a thread about indian armies dedicated air arm and you spoilt it now your talking about every thing else but the topic of the thread if you have something concrete bring it on if not mind your own buisness
Hahahaha u dint get their plan? Jealously ! 20000cr for new air defense procurement. :D They wanted to do tha same . But they can't :cheers::lol:

i wouldnt laugh much, because we bombed the sh*t out of IAF in 65, 71
accept it, no matter how much un clear the fights were on the ground, but in the Air we ruled
Why do so many Pakistanis like to live in the past? 1965 was FIFTY YEARS AGO. A LOT has changed since then. Back then the disparity in economies and conventional military strength was negligible, today it is well.....what it is.

If you think 1971 and 1965 are representative of the capabilities and warfare to be demonstrated in a war in 2015 then there is little point in even discussing this matter.

i know, but India is in the misconception that we wont fire back,
in short India turn us into a wasteland, we turn India into a wasteland
Except India has a no first use policy so really you would be the ones who would fire the first shot.....

This is something you guys like to brag about a lot.

Porkis / Bangladeshis are cheap taxi drivers in US , street side hala kebaba vendors in uk , while indians are Technocrats , Entrepreneurs , Financial Consultants, CEO, CTO, Presidents of top Fortune companies in West , this should be enough to let you gauge your aukat , in 2 yrs you will see a Indian origin president of United states now dig that Sucka !!!
reported

i am not talking about the outcome
i am talking about PAF beating the sh*t out of IAF
and you are desperately trying to change the topic. :D

we have enough missiles to turn India into a nuclear wasteland
PAF beating the Shit out of India. I would say was more of an inconvenience rather than an event which changed the course of war.. Secondly winning a battle does not translate into winning a war.But you can go on celebrating PAF's role in the war.

Don't give us the reason to reclaim whole of Pakistan by targeting our airbases.
Also India has densest SAM network, you all better watch out.

PAF beating the Shit out of India. I would say was more of an inconvenience rather than an event which changed the course of war.. Secondly winning a battle does not translate into winning a war.But you can go on celebrating PAF's role in the war.

It is true that IAF lost several of its aircraft's destroyed and damaged on ground due to enemy air strikes. These losses can be attributed to failure in proper dispersal and camouflage of aircraft and is not indicative of IAF’s performance during the further course of air war.

Let us consider the air-to-air kills. These need further subdivision i.e., the loss of strike aircraft and loss of pure air defence aircraft. No doubt both these types can engage in air combat albeit with varying degree of maneuverability. But a strike aircraft with heavy configuration with armament load and fuel tanks is no match for a similar fighter in air defence configuration. Of the total air to air losses, IAF’s losses were 18 aircraft in strike role and 4 in air defense role in the 1965 war. This is indicative of greater offensive forays by the IAF compared to the PAF. Even in pure air-to-air battle, the score is even, despite PAF’s advantage of fighting over its own territory, with air-to-air missiles and better radar cover and control.

No go on. Celebrate !!

Then why did you lost every war with great humiliation

BTW Brahmos will be specially used against your infrastructure ,you have only 20000M.W capacity there would be total black out

Thats not going to work since pakistani awan is used to nationwide blackouts thanks to Noora league

how are we underestimating you when your own army chief general says 97 per cent of the air defence inventory is obsolete

obsolete for international standard. for pakistan diwali rockets are more than enough...now i am not underestimating pak

Dude seriously -_- Check it out for yourself google operation chengiz khan and do read the result for god sake,Striking on airbase and all you did was damaging the runway, only thing which India had you learn was how to fix the radar's which did not spot the aircraft's,after your air strikes in our base, Indian Air Force was to achieve complete air supremacy in the East Pakistan :sniper:
i agree you had air superiority over east Pakistan, we only had only squadron based there versus multiple IAF squadrons
However the IAF didnt manage to gain air superiority over west pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom