What's new

Centre Decides on 20,000-cr Makeover for Army Air Arm

JUST LOOK AT MOW MANY LCA AND JF17S HAVE BEEN MADE BOTH OF THEM ARE IN THE SAME CLASS...RESULTS SPEECH FOR THEMSELVES

Lol, does Jf-17 even have a trainer? IAF won't even think of inducting an aircraft without its trainer. The fact is that IAF does not to induct a half baked aircraft, thus they are waiting for the LCA to be fully matured, coz we already have good and capable aircrafts. On the other hand, PAF needs Jf-17 badly hence hurriedly inducted them.

Just compare them both, is there anything the LCA can't do that Jf-17 can?

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE BY SHOWING PICTURE... ANYTHING CAN LOOK GOOD IN A PICTURE

Too dumb.3D TCR and BFSR are the most modern radars in IA service,and is at par with any such system in the world.

INDIAN NAVY> PAKISTAN NAVY YES I AGREE, BUT NEVER UNDERESTIMATE OUR LOVE FOR OUR COUNTRY

AND PLEASE THE GHAZI WAS NOT SUNK BY THE INDIANS

Yeah really.That mine was set up by martians..ET sank PNS Ghazi

Lol, does Jf-17 even have a trainer? IAF won't even think of inducting an aircraft without its trainer. The fact is that IAF does not to induct a half baked aircraft, thus they are waiting for the LCA to be fully matured, coz we already have good and capable aircrafts. On the other hand, PAF needs Jf-17 badly hence hurriedly inducted them.

Just compare them both, is there anything the LCA can't do that Jf-17 can?
YES THE K-8 TRAINER DUMB *** AND THE BLOCK 2 WILL HAVE TRAINER VERSION.
WHATS THE TRAINER FOR THE MIG29, MIG21 AND SU30

YES THE K-8 TRAINER DUMB *** AND THE BLOCK 2 WILL HAVE TRAINER VERSION.
WHATS THE TRAINER FOR THE MIG29, MIG21 AND SU30

Are you dumb ? He is asking for dedicated trainer variant.

MKI is a twin seater,Mirage 2000,Mig 29 all have dedicated trainer variants.

Block 2 yet to fly.

BTW @acetophenol is ASHWINI and ARUDRA radars meant for IAF or IA ?

2fbmTHo.jpg

15MRSAM.jpg

MR SAM

Akash-1's%2BArmy-Specific%2BDeployment%2Bfor%2BMounatinous%2BTerrain.jpg

Akash-1's%2BArmy-Specific%2BMotorised%2BTEL.jpg

Akash-1's%2BArmy-Specific%2BTracked%2BTEL.jpg

Akash-1's%2BIAF-specific%2BAAFL.jpg

Akash system

spyder__18.jpg

1024-5.jpg

Spyder System

Land-Mobile+SR-SAM.jpg

SR SAM, which ever is picked

Some of the SAM systems
Spyder is in used by Air force or Army??

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE BY SHOWING PICTURE... ANYTHING CAN LOOK GOOD IN A PICTURE

THAT ANYTHING IS GOING TO DETECTBA FULLY LOADED F16 RIGHT AFTER TAKE OFF. A SUKHOI WITH BISON SETUP WILL MEET IT AND THAT EXTRA MOTIVATEX PAF FIGHTER WILL MEET ITS MAKER.

THAT IS WHAT THAT WILL DO.

MEANWHILEMPAKISTAN WOULD HAVE NO STRUCTURE STANDING DUE TO A VOLLEY OF BRWHMOS.

THATS ALL IT NEEDS TONCOUNTER PAKISTAN, PAF, PA, PN ALL PAKISTANIS TODAY.

AND AS USUAL CHINA WILL SIT AND SEE AND RAISE IT IN UN.

END OF STORY.

END OF PAKISTAN.

Too dumb.3D TCR and BFSR are the most modern radars in IA service,and is at par with any such system in the world.

Yeah really.That mine was set up by martians..ET sank PNS Ghazi
HEAR THE TRUTH FROM YOUR OWN SOLDIERS;

Lt General JFR Jacob, (retd), hero of the 1971 India Pakistan war, explains why the Indian Navy destroyed documents related to the sinking of the Pakistani submarine, PNS Ghazi. Earlier this month, there were reports that all documents connected with the sinking of the Pakistani submarine PNS Ghazi during the 1971 war had been destroyed by the Indian Navy.

It is not difficult to conjecture the reasons why.Back in November 1971, our signal intercept units had been monitoring the movements of the Ghazi on her entering the Bay of Bengal. The last intercept we got from the Ghazi was on 27 November. We had been passing on all intercepts to the Navy.PNS Ghazi blew up due to an internal explosion while laying mines off the port of Vishakapatnam, probably at the end of November or the beginning of December 1971.
On December 3, I received a call from Vice Admiral Krishnan, Commander of the Eastern Naval Command, who said that fishermen had found some floating wreckage, and that he had gone to the site where the wreckage was found.
Among the debris was a lifebelt with 'Diablo' printed on it. Diablo was the name of the United States Navy submarine that was transferred to the Pakistan Navy and renamed Ghazi.Krishnan said he had no doubt that the wreckage was that of the Ghazi and that the sinking of the Ghazi was an act of God. He stated that the Navy was unaware that the Ghazi had sunk. He had rewarded the fishermen who had found the wreckage. I told him that there was no threat now to the aircraft carrier INS Vikrant, which had been the prime target of the Ghazi.On the morning of December 4, Krishnan again called me, asking if I had sent a report on the Ghazi. I replied in the negative, saying that as it was a naval matter, I had presumed that he had done so. He seemed relieved and told me that I should forget our conversation of the previous day and that he was in discussions with the Navy chief, Admiral SM Nanda, in Delhi.On December 9, the Navy announced that they had sunk the Ghazi on December 4, after the start of the war. Later, officers were decorated for their role and the offensive action of their ships in the sinking of the Ghazi. After the war, however, teams of divers confirmed that it was an internal explosion that sank the Ghazi. The log of the Ghazi was recovered and the last entry as far as I can recall was on November 29, 1971. Sadly, that too has been destroyed

2powq2r.jpg

^^^My Favourite, ASLESHA: The ASLESHA radars have a range of approximately 50 km against small fighter-sized targets and will be able to determine their range, speed, azimuth and height. This radar will enable the Indian Air Force Air Defence units to accurately track low level intruders. The radar is a semi-active phased array with a 1 meter square aperture. The DRDO was in discussions with the Indian Navy to mount these systems on small ships.

INDIAN NAVY> PAKISTAN NAVY YES I AGREE, BUT NEVER UNDERESTIMATE OUR LOVE FOR OUR COUNTRY

Underestimate love for you country? As if others don't love their country. Please spare us of your jingonism.

If you really love your effing country then get your house in order first and let people live peacefully without the fear of getting themselves blown up.

Venting out your jingonism here to quest anger won't do shit

THAT ANYTHING IS GOING TO DETECTBA FULLY LOADED F16 RIGHT AFTER TAKE OFF. A SUKHOI WITH BISON SETUP WILL MEET IT AND THAT EXTRA MOTIVATEX PAF FIGHTER WILL MEET ITS MAKER.

THAT IS WHAT THAT WILL DO.

MEANWHILEMPAKISTAN WOULD HAVE NO STRUCTURE STANDING DUE TO A VOLLEY OF BRWHMOS.

THATS ALL IT NEEDS TONCOUNTER PAKISTAN, PAF, PA, PN ALL PAKISTANIS TODAY.

AND AS USUAL CHINA WILL SIT AND SEE AND RAISE IT IN UN.

END OF STORY.

END OF PAKISTAN.
ONLY IN YOUR WET DREAM THE MIG 21 AKA THE FLYING COFFIN WILL CRASH BEFORE IT CROSS THE BORDER. THE SU30 IS VERY GOOD AIRCRAFT, AND STRONG WEAPON BUT THE HIGH RCS WILL MAKE IT LIGHT UP ON PAKISTANI AWACS. PLUS RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT LIKE THE SU30 ARE KNOWN TO BE VERY FRAGILE, WHO HAS TIME TO BE SPENDING TIME ON MAINTAINING AIRCRAFT WILL FIGHTING A WAR

I KNOW, WHEN THAT MISSILE STRIKES, THE SHOUTS OF ALLAHUAKBAR FROM THE COUNTRY LOVING PAKISTANIS WILL DEFEAT THE MISSILE. SUCH ISNTHE POWER OF THE COUNTRYBLOVE OF PAKISTAN. MASHALLAH !!!! SUBHANALLAH !!!!

GHAZI IS LYING IN ITS GRAVE IN OUR WATERS. THAT IS ENOUGH.

HEAR THE TRUTH FROM YOUR OWN SOLDIERS;

Lt General JFR Jacob, (retd), hero of the 1971 India Pakistan war, explains why the Indian Navy destroyed documents related to the sinking of the Pakistani submarine, PNS Ghazi. Earlier this month, there were reports that all documents connected with the sinking of the Pakistani submarine PNS Ghazi during the 1971 war had been destroyed by the Indian Navy.

It is not difficult to conjecture the reasons why.Back in November 1971, our signal intercept units had been monitoring the movements of the Ghazi on her entering the Bay of Bengal. The last intercept we got from the Ghazi was on 27 November. We had been passing on all intercepts to the Navy.PNS Ghazi blew up due to an internal explosion while laying mines off the port of Vishakapatnam, probably at the end of November or the beginning of December 1971.
On December 3, I received a call from Vice Admiral Krishnan, Commander of the Eastern Naval Command, who said that fishermen had found some floating wreckage, and that he had gone to the site where the wreckage was found.
Among the debris was a lifebelt with 'Diablo' printed on it. Diablo was the name of the United States Navy submarine that was transferred to the Pakistan Navy and renamed Ghazi.Krishnan said he had no doubt that the wreckage was that of the Ghazi and that the sinking of the Ghazi was an act of God. He stated that the Navy was unaware that the Ghazi had sunk. He had rewarded the fishermen who had found the wreckage. I told him that there was no threat now to the aircraft carrier INS Vikrant, which had been the prime target of the Ghazi.On the morning of December 4, Krishnan again called me, asking if I had sent a report on the Ghazi. I replied in the negative, saying that as it was a naval matter, I had presumed that he had done so. He seemed relieved and told me that I should forget our conversation of the previous day and that he was in discussions with the Navy chief, Admiral SM Nanda, in Delhi.On December 9, the Navy announced that they had sunk the Ghazi on December 4, after the start of the war. Later, officers were decorated for their role and the offensive action of their ships in the sinking of the Ghazi. After the war, however, teams of divers confirmed that it was an internal explosion that sank the Ghazi. The log of the Ghazi was recovered and the last entry as far as I can recall was on November 29, 1971. Sadly, that too has been destroyed
i can also give you enough reference from Pak BTW he was general that enslaved 93000 Pakistanis and put them in jail like common thugs.

EAST PAKISTAN WAS GOING TO FALL SOONER OF LATER WEST AND EAST PAKISTAN HAD NOTHING IN COMMON PLUS THE DISTANCE WAS TO GREAT

MAY I REMIND YOU HOW THE GHAZI KEPT YOUR FLEET AT BAY OR OPERATION DWARKA BY THE NAVY
Do you have Caps lock fetish, can you not debate like a normal member or you are one of the 2 min wanabe famous bigot who are just entirely fed up with their fukced up life.
Come on man you lost all the war 47,65 71 period. Weather you shot 5 fighter more than us or we shot 2 fighter more than you are just excuses. We are bigger country with bigger economy and greater number of fighter both in Quality and Quantity.If you can show how you are going to defend your country against IAF in future then i am ready to listen otherwise if you want to chest thumb that you have saved Lahore in 65, or in 1971 India was not able to capture West Pakistan so India is inferior in militry is just totally dumb or for that matter you bomb Dwarka but what navy vessel you hit in Dwarka that matter, but you conveniently forgot in 71 what happen to Karachi harbor not once but twice that is called success. Please Google to find the rest on this you will have nightmare how much destruction we did in Karachi Harbor. :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom